Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Billy Davies Appreciation Thread - sponsored by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery

Default Re: The Billy Davies Appreciation Thread - sponsored by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery

Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    Alfhaidaree?

No one is falling for that fucker!

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: The Billy Davies Appreciation Thread - sponsored by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery

Happy New Years!

billy-davies-001.jpg

Left Winger

You’re a sick man, Alf.

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

Fuck it, why not, it'd be absolutely hilarious.

Karanka Mutineer

Take the piss as much as you want but Billy won more games as Manager than any in recent history, in fact who won more than him and when? not sure, but I too looked forward to watching Forest when he was in charge. Canny little fucker even if a bit unhinged at times. Players loved him.

Quote Originally Posted by SDRED View Post
    Take the piss as much as you want but Billy won more games as Manager than any in recent history, in fact who won more than him and when? not sure, but I too looked forward to watching Forest when he was in charge. Canny little fucker even if a bit unhinged at times. Players loved him.
    You my friend should post more often

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    You my friend should post more often
    Post reported, dual account.

You gotta be kidding Wes, read my previous post, you will probably like that even less and all the way from California!

Quote Originally Posted by SDRED View Post
    You gotta be kidding Wes, read my previous post, you will probably like that even less and all the way from California!

I'm only playing pal, it was a playful dig at Alf.
    For what it's worth I really enjoyed Billy mk1 and would welcome that one back if he still exists!

I'm only playing pal, it was a playful dig at Alf.
    For what it's worth I really enjoyed Billy mk1 and would welcome that one back if he still exists!
    No worries mate, Californ......ahhh, I'm posting from my Alf account!

The situation has got to such a stage that I would welcome Billy back just to see how he would try to hoodwink EM and how EM would cope with the Billy mania.

In the short term it would be fun.

Steve Stone with hair

Don't shoot the messenger, but folk are on it......

BD.jpg

BD2.jpg

Don't shoot the messenger, but folk are on it......

BD.jpg

BD2.jpg

Good morning Alf...

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post

Good morning Alf...
    Good morning sir, what beautiful sunny Sunday it is eh? The larks are singing, the wind is howling, and there's fairydust dancing over the hills and slowly settling on the naked bossom of a buxom wench

Seriously, pissed misen when I saw how many were liking the BD post this morning. At least it'd be exciting I guess

Good morning sir, what beautiful sunny Sunday it is eh? The larks are singing, the wind is howling, and there's fairydust dancing over the hills and slowly settling on the naked bossom of a buxom wench

Seriously, pissed misen when I saw how many were liking the BD post this morning. At least it'd be exciting I guess

oopsy daisy!

Oh for fucks sake.

I've had enough of this shit.