Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The Steve Cotterill Appreciation Thread

Default Re: The Steve Cotterill Appreciation Thread

There are worse buffoons. At least when Cotts sets out to build a wall, and he builds one.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cotterill to leave Birmingham!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42412244

David Cotterill, that is. Obviously having someone else at the football club with the same surname is too much for Steve's brain to handle.

1pt from the last 15 available, 2 goals from those last 5 games too. And they now sit bottom of the table too.

Another absolutely inept thundercunt of a manager, who Mark Arthur LOVED shoving down our throats.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

How did we lose to those muppets.. Guaranteed to go down.

Probably need it as a club mind you.

I know it’s difficult to find words for how stupid Cotteril is but this has Redknapp’s grubby fingers all over it too but i doubt any shit will be flung his way due to his mates in the media

Oh, Redknapp is the lovable cockernee who always seems to get out before the shit hits the fan. Shit he's spread himself, too.

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    Oh, Redknapp is the lovable cockernee who always seems to get out before the shit hits the fan. Shit he's spread himself, too.
    Very true Richard, though you have to question the seemingly endless succession of club owners queuing-up to indulge him. I definitely expect him to turn up at another club in the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangerz View Post

Skip to 15:21
    Fair play to him going away with those Birmingham fans and having frank chat with them.

I wonder if he knows how truly awful his style can be for the sanity of his fans though, however necessary it is.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

He can bullshit for England

"I got what I wanted, he's trying to address the issues" - Do they have any Prem class players he can sell for threpance to keep them up?

A fucking useless & cluess manager, who'll always blag it by, just like he did on that vid.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    He can bullshit for England

"I got what I wanted, he's trying to address the issues" - Do they have any Prem class players he can sell for threpance to keep them up?

A fucking useless & cluess manager, who'll always blag it by, just like he did on that vid.
    And as long as there are clowns like McClaren and Redknapp, who will spend the season's budget on rammell like Ishmael Miller, there will always be the call to the cheap (and not very cheerful) Cotterball, who can take a sow's ear, and turn it into a sow's ear that finishes fourth from bottom.

Boremingham are getting what they deserved, for their replacement of Rowett with Zola, and their opening the safe for Redknapp. Surely this season Cotterball has to lose his relegation virginity.

The Wand!

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    And as long as there are clowns like McClaren and Redknapp, who will spend the season's budget on rammell like Ishmael Miller, there will always be the call to the cheap (and not very cheerful) Cotterball, who can take a sow's ear, and turn it into a sow's ear that finishes fourth from bottom.

Boremingham
    are getting what they deserved, for their replacement of Rowett with Zola, and their opening the safe for Redknapp. Surely this season Cotterball has to lose his relegation virginity.