Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Does anyone travel to home games from around the Milton Keynes area?

Default Does anyone travel to home games from around the Milton Keynes area?

Was just wondering if anyone travels to home games from Milton Keynes or around there? Looking to share lifts down in the future.

Cheers,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Does anyone travel to home games from around the Milton Keynes area?

Morning Tuck60. Yep, I travel up when I can. Traffic was a nightmare Saturday. We travel from Furzton in MK. Either myself or with 1 or both of my lads. Normally go up for midweek, BH and Sunday games as Saturdays I manage a local team and the lads both play (and any Saturdays when I'm free)......happy to stay in touch for lifts etc...

Default Re: Does anyone travel to home games from around the Milton Keynes area?

Quote Originally Posted by MK Redun View Post
    Morning Tuck60. Yep, I travel up when I can. Traffic was a nightmare Saturday. We travel from Furzton in MK. Either myself or with 1 or both of my lads. Normally go up for midweek, BH and Sunday games as Saturdays I manage a local team and the lads both play (and any Saturdays when I'm free)......happy to stay in touch for lifts etc...
    Hi mate,

I am in Tattenhoe so quite close to you. Let me know any games you're going to coming up and see if we can sort something out.
    Mid weeks are sometimes hard for me with work but I should be going next against Reading a week on Sat.

Tom

Hi Guys

I live just outside Bedford and don't travel to games as often as I used to, mainly due to work but would be keen to keep in touch to maybe car share when I am available for games. COYR!