Eeza fukin leech

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Sky Bet League 2 & Non-League Discussion Thread

Meadow Lane for me today. Away end of course

Quote Originally Posted by Forestjones View Post
    Meadow Lane for me today. Away end of course
    The first meeting between the two oldest recognised professional clubs since Stoke became unrecognised.

1-1 about right, pretty even match though two best opportunities went to Notts before they actually did score. So happy with the point.

I wasn't as happy about my car being broken into on Moreland Street (off Daleside Road), stereo taken, speedometer and gauges not working, and lock smashed off and fucked. I'd had that stereo for 11 years. Looks like Charlton trip is off, maybe Fulham too.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo Ponte' View Post
    RzorarreArttekk Gerra Life !!
    That ones lost on me considering you are the one that spends a lot of time in threads like this and contributes nothing to them.

It's all about mid-table...

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    That ones lost on me considering you are the one that spends a lot of time in threads like this and contributes nothing to them.
    Oni a crack Razza, ad ed 23 pints a Doom Bar.

Cant stand Sod Campbull though.

I can only beg your forgiveness.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo Ponte' View Post
    Oni a crack Razza, ad ed 23 pints a Doom Bar.

Cant stand Sod Campbull though.

I can only beg your forgiveness.
    Only 23 Raymondo?

On a new fitness regime?

It's all about mid-table...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Only 23 Raymondo?

On a new fitness regime?
    Ama lean mean fightin masheen Kee

1-1 about right, pretty even match though two best opportunities went to Notts before they actually did score. So happy with the point.

I wasn't as happy about my car being broken into on Moreland Street (off Daleside Road), stereo taken, speedometer and gauges not working, and lock smashed off and fucked. I'd had that stereo for 11 years. Looks like Charlton trip is off, maybe Fulham too.
    Got speedo etc sorted anyway, they blew a fuse when they ripped the stereo out. So going to chance Charlton. I'm sure there's cctv cameras at Stanmore car park, so car should be ok there.

Funniest thing about match at Meadow Lane yesterday. A Wrexham lad spotted my Forest shirt, came over and asked 'Do you hate County that much that you attend all their matches in the away end ?

Bastard insurance company still haven't sorted car out two weeks later. Going to send someone to inspect damage to decide whether it's cheaper to write it off than fix lock. That's two weeks of not being able to lock it properly. Going to get it sorted myself. Third party only for me in future, comprehensive a waste of money.

Banned

Like a lemming I went down to the Proact Stadium last night to watch the mighty Spirites get walloped by top of the table Halifax Town.

Utterly abysmal stuff.

Losing 3-0 at home after 46 minutes with only a last minute goal bringing the game back to 3-2 offering any excitement whatsoever.

Before a ball had been kicked in anger you could tell it was going to go tits up. The warm up would have been done better by an U11 team, they were that piss poor.

A few old Forest connections in the Chesterfield dugout, John Sheridan as manager and Big Norm as goalkeeping coach. Perhaps Norman could get John in on his comedy nights as the pair of them haven't got a clue what they are doing with the players at their disposal. Seems really odd, as when Sheridan arrived last season from an on form Carlisle United he seemed to galvanise the whole club who stormed their remaining games and finished respectably in mid table having hugged the bottom three for much of the season. I thought this season might prove a turning point in the clubs fortunes, but as ever it seems like I've called it completely wrong.

Sad times.

I can see another Bury somewhere on the horizon if they don't get their act together soon.

There's definitely something wholeheartedly wrong throughout the club as every season is a continuing decline.

It really puts into perspective how lucky we really are at Forest.

Just had a look at a Notts forum as a bit of light relief in the international break, and I must echo Keith's thoughts on our relative comfort and success at Forest. They, in common with Chesterfield, are really plumbing the depths at the moment, despair writ large.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Like a lemming I went down to the Proact Stadium last night to watch the mighty Spirites get walloped by top of the table Halifax Town.

Utterly abysmal stuff.

Losing 3-0 at home after 46 minutes with only a last minute goal bringing the game back to 3-2 offering any excitement whatsoever.

Before a ball had been kicked in anger you could tell it was going to go tits up. The warm up would have been done better by an U11 team, they were that piss poor.

A few old Forest connections in the Chesterfield dugout, John Sheridan as manager and Big Norm as goalkeeping coach. Perhaps Norman could get John in on his comedy nights as the pair of them haven't got a clue what they are doing with the players at their disposal. Seems really odd, as when Sheridan arrived last season from an on form Carlisle United he seemed to galvanise the whole club who stormed their remaining games and finished respectably in mid table having hugged the bottom three for much of the season. I thought this season might prove a turning point in the clubs fortunes, but as ever it seems like I've called it completely wrong.

Sad times.

I can see another Bury somewhere on the horizon if they don't get their act together soon.

There's definitely something wholeheartedly wrong throughout the club as every season is a continuing decline.

It really puts into perspective how lucky we really are at Forest.
    I'm starting to think it's you that's the jinx

Didn't you get a season ticket?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    I'm starting to think it's you that's the jinx

Didn't you get a season ticket?
    A season ticket?
    Yes, yes I did
    While at the same time raging how wealthy foreign owners were killing the game
    Just be thankful I'm devoting my energies into relegating Chesterfield rather than Forest!