Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 410

Thread: SKYBET LEAGUE 1

      
  1. #326

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Well that's the bets fucked


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #327
    Rice 34
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodthorpe
    Posts
    8,308

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Cam an get ya peanats

    Zycomm Two Way Radio

  4. #328

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Good old Milwall. On the pitch at Wembley.

    London Bridge and Surrey Quays for a bit of a tickle next season it is then.


  5. #329
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,761

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Swagman View Post
    Don't try and be too right on. Nowt wrong with what you said in the first place. No need for an explanation or an apology.

    Not a dig at you but it's becoming tedious having to walk on eggshells in the fear of upsetting sensitive souls on here.

    Post with impunity, if they don't like it someone will say something. Until then don't be too soft.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I was born with egg shells for feet so I find that phrase offensive

    Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk


  6. #330
    The Wand!
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Spice Town
    Posts
    18,231

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Shrewsbury Town could be the first English club to have Safe Standing.
    Well done the Shrews!

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40413087


  7. #331
    Not banned, just being a pillock
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    42,078

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Been talking to my best mate this evening his nephew plays for Blackpool u 16s... apparently the whole of their academy staff quit today.


  8. #332
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,475

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Ouch. It's awful what has happened to that club. The sooner Oyston fucks off th better!


  9. #333
    The Wand!
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Spice Town
    Posts
    18,231

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Never ending for that club is it.
    I don't understand why the FA don't step in? There has to be a governing body in football that has a responsibility to step in at some point and say enough is enough.


  10. #334
    Not banned, just being a pillock
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    42,078

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Apparently alot of them have been snapped up by Fleetwood


  11. #335
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Executive Lounge
    Posts
    69,254

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Never ending for that club is it.
    I don't understand why the FA don't step in? There has to be a governing body in football that has a responsibility to step in at some point and say enough is enough.
    Because the FA are a bunch of spineless old men.

    „The revolution will inevitably awaken in the British working class the deepest passions which have been diverted along artificial channels with the aid of football.“

  12. #336
    Not banned, just being a pillock
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    42,078

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Apparently this season alot of their fans are just doing away games?


  13. #337
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,475

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    I'd say it worked for Coventry but... y'know.


  14. #338
    Not banned, just being a pillock
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    42,078

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Promotion was not what they needed


  15. #339
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    4,289

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Early days I know but I see Blackburn are bottom of the league tonight. Poor fuckers and that could have been us.


  16. #340
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Executive Lounge
    Posts
    69,254

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    It could be worse, we could have owners like this shower:

    https://www.theguardian.com/football...e_iOSApp_Other


  17. #341
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Fterno, Lefkada
    Posts
    5,678

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Bloody hell lad. A glutton for punishment.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...watch-plymouth


  18. #342
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,448

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    When I followed Forest for all 46 games a few years ago I did 18,000 miles that season, but admit that I did all 92 grounds as well. I think that shows that all spectators following their club to away games can rack up a few miles every season, you don't have to live in a remote location like Plymouth.

    So hats off to all fans who follow their club to away games.


  19. #343

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Sounds like things are getting worse at Blackpool. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43228019


    The audit states it does not have "sufficient evidence" to suggest the club or the adjoining hotel at Bloomfield Road, listed as Blackpool Football Club Hotel Limited, can pay off any of the debt that is owed.

    The accounts also showed that season ticket receipts have dropped every year for the past five seasons, with revenue slipping from £2,607,490 for the 2012-13 season to just £223,801 last term.



  20. #344
    The Wand!
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Spice Town
    Posts
    18,231

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Didn't high court verdict say the club had been asset stripped by the Oystons?

    I agree with the Blackpool fans, the football authorities aren't fit for purpose. They should have attempted to do something about it, but instead they've let the club rot, because there's no profit in it for them. Wankers.
    Just shows what a farce FFP is as well, in place to protect football clubs my arse, more like in place to protect the elite.


  21. #345
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,200

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Didn't high court verdict say the club had been asset stripped by the Oystons?

    I agree with the Blackpool fans, the football authorities aren't fit for purpose. They should have attempted to do something about it, but instead they've let the club rot, because there's no profit in it for them. Wankers.
    Just shows what a farce FFP is as well, in place to protect football clubs my arse, more like in place to protect the elite.
    Football authorities are only interested in sucking off the big clubs


  22. #346
    Not banned, just being a pillock
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    42,078

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Quote Originally Posted by big jay View Post
    Football authorities are only interested in sucking off the big clubs
    How do you become a big club? Asking for a mate.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk


  23. #347
    The Wand!
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Spice Town
    Posts
    18,231

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    How do you become a big club? Asking for a mate.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Relocate to London.


  24. #348
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    JLB Credit
    Posts
    7,378

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Relocate to London.
    But the two biggest clubs in the country are in the north west? Arguably the three, nowadays.

    I know it's fashionable amongst the grumpy old boys on here to blame many of FFP's shortcomings on some sort of London-based conspiracy theory, but there isn't much evidence to support it, is there? QPR were given that massive fine and have thus far avoided it, but equally Leicester and Bournemouth have evaded their own respective punishments.

    It seems to me to be legal loopholes rather than geography that causes some clubs to bend the rules and others to be punished.

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk


  25. #349
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Executive Lounge
    Posts
    69,254

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Project Zeus View Post
    But the two biggest clubs in the country are in the north west? Arguably the three, nowadays.

    I know it's fashionable amongst the grumpy old boys on here to blame many of FFP's shortcomings on some sort of London-based conspiracy theory, but there isn't much evidence to support it, is there? QPR were given that massive fine and have thus far avoided it, but equally Leicester and Bournemouth have evaded their own respective punishments.

    It seems to me to be legal loopholes rather than geography that causes some clubs to bend the rules and others to be punished.
    Financial Fair Play - the kind that Leicester and Bournemouth cheated with - is a Football League restriction and is not enforced in the Premier League.

    Stay in the Premier League, no fine, no worries.

    There's little incentive to stop clubs cheating, if they crack it and get promoted.


  26. #350
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    JLB Credit
    Posts
    7,378

    Default Re: SKYBET LEAGUE 1 - 2015/16

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Financial Fair Play - the kind that Leicester and Bournemouth cheated with - is a Football League restriction and is not enforced in the Premier League.

    Stay in the Premier League, no fine, no worries.

    There's little incentive to stop clubs cheating, if they crack it and get promoted.
    Indeed, but again that's a legal loophole in the rules, and not a geographical one. If they are relegated they will be sanctioned by the Football League (and will no doubt ignore them, as QPR have done).

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •