Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Prediction

Default My Prediction

I predicted that Abdoun was crap and a lot of people didn't like it, even though it seems I have ultimately been proven right since Pearce also has given him his marching orders, and no one seems to want to sign this "footballing genius";

I think that's 1-0 to me, but many will disagree.

I have also now predicted that we've made a big mistake in getting rid of Radi Majewski and that he will easily hit double figures of goals this season, and create many goals too.

Amazingly after the correct Abdoun prediction above many still disagree with me.

So........

I'm prepared to put my money where my mouth is and bet anyone here £2 (1:1) that Radi will indeed score double figures this year if he stays the full season with Huddersfield and of course isn't injured for half the season.

In fact I will personally come down to Nottingham and buy everyone who participates a pint of beer if I lose if you prefer that in place of £1 - and you can then tell me what a twonker I am to my face as well as costing me money and beer.

I'm sure there will be plenty of takers, but don't hold my breath at getting more than £ 10 in return when I am right.

Enter your interest below.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: My Prediction

Anyone that feels the need to post a "Look at me, I was right about 1 thing" thread goes down as a massive **** in my book

lol youngsters

Massive Member

I'd more than happily make a bet that the other Algerian features in the CL this season and yes I would collect the cash.

I don't think Abdoun is crap, quite the opposite infact. Just unable to get along with people it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Eid View Post
    I predicted that Abdoun was crap and a lot of people didn't like it, even though it seems I have ultimately been proven right since Pearce also has given him his marching orders, and no one seems to want to sign this "footballing genius";

I think that's 1-0 to me, but many will disagree.

I have also now predicted that we've made a big mistake in getting rid of Radi Majewski and that he will easily hit double figures of goals this season, and create many goals too.

Amazingly after the correct Abdoun prediction above many still disagree with me.

So........

I'm prepared to put my money where my mouth is and bet anyone here £2 (1:1) that Radi will indeed score double figures this year if he stays the full season with Huddersfield and of course isn't injured for half the season.

In fact I will personally come down to Nottingham and buy everyone who participates a pint of beer if I lose if you prefer that in place of £1 - and you can then tell me what a twonker I am to my face as well as costing me money and beer.

I'm sure there will be plenty of takers, but don't hold my breath at getting more than £ 10 in return when I am right.

Enter your interest below.
    League goals?

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

I think Raddy will do well, but I'm tempted to take your even money bet and go lay it off at the bookies, backing Raddy there myself for bigger odds

Well I'm talking about Majewski - and the other Algerian - we'll all see in time - tempus revelat omnia or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysie View Post
    League goals?
    YES INDEEDY

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-Hasawi View Post
    I think Raddy will do well, but am tempted to take your even money bet and go lay it off at the bookies for bigger odds
    Never thought of that - is there such a bet of X player scoring more than Y goals?

Ok just for money. Don't want a beer with you as I fear you might talk about yourself all night

Massive Member

Not willing to take the bet then? Seems one sided to back an attacking midfielder against a winger without a club?

lol

why are you such a douche bag randy?

Quote Originally Posted by Keysie View Post
    Ok just for money. Don't want a beer with you as I fear you might talk about yourself all night
    I'm not really up for the beer either as I'm afraid you might all kick my head in.

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

Never thought of that - is there such a bet of X player scoring more than Y goals?
    Yep. Just ask the bookies, or a local independant one if one of the main ones won't.

Not being funny mate, but to say you were 1-0 up you've scored a right own goal there for anyone who gambles. They'll just take your money and get themselves a better bet

1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Not willing to take the bet then? Seems one sided to back an attacking midfielder against a winger without a club?
    Sorry which one are you talking about? thought you meant the other one?

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-Hasawi View Post
    Yep. Just ask the bookes, or a local independant one if one of the main ones won't.

Not being funny mate, but to say you were 1-0 up you've scored a right own goal there for anyone who gambles. They'll just take your money and get themselves a better bet

1-1
    Only if they win - if I win then it's okay for me?

Rice 34

Default My Prediction

Don't think he crap as such although I criticised him enough, he was never savvy or team focused enough, I remember him coming on in an early game and totally changing it, may have been Barnsley at home.

Flipside of that was Blackpool at home where somehow he played Bishop on side and then got a straight red trying to make up for it.

Majewski may well get 10+ goals although I doubt it, not sure what point it proves though, we know he's a good player if he can be arsed, don't think he could anymore for forest though, reminds me of someone else we are talking about actually.

Zycomm Two Way Radio

I can't begin to imagine why people don't like supposed supporters making predictions about the failure of new signings. You may have been 'right' (as in correct, and little else) but you remain a sanctimonious bloody idiot. Stick your bet up your arse.

Massive Member

Sorry which one are you talking about? thought you meant the other one?
    Well you're confident he's shite too right? So I'm willing to bet he is in the CL this season.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Fail View Post
    I can't begin to imagine why people don't like supposed supporters making predictions about the failure of new signings. You may have been 'right' (as in correct, and little else) but you remain a sanctimonious bloody idiot. Stick your bet up your arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Well you're confident he's shite too right? So I'm willing to bet he is in the CL this season.
    You mean you think Abdoun will play in the Champions League this season?

As long as you're saying it's for more than 90 minutes (i.e. he's not just going to come on for 2 minutes at the end to waste time) then yeah, I'll have your £2.

Massive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Fail View Post
    That post is brilliant. Fuck it I'll buy you a beer just for that.

I'd like to see Raddy do well (not against us of course). He did score the odd wonder goal (and put in some assists) but ultimately, not quite consistent enough.

lol

abdoun isnt shit. everything can be blamed on mackie being crap and billy davies being a twat.