Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 283 of 289 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,075 of 7223

Thread: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

      
  1. #7051
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    25,375

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Haha fucking twat. Hope he retires for good the overrated sour faced cnut.

    And I hope Tevez delivers his eulogy.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #7052
    May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    39,775

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Going before the non payment for Emilio Sala gets REALLY sordid and nasty......

    By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

    Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

  4. #7053
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,519

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    I think he would have eventually turned things around at Cardiff. I'm glad he's gone before we faced Cardiff as he would have undoubtedly shithoused his way to a win over us (as he often does).

    Hopefully he'll retire now, but unfortunately he'll probably pop up again somewhere in the Championship later this season.


  5. #7054
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the bath
    Posts
    5,745

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Can't help but have a grudging respect for the bloke. Has had loads of success getting teams out of the championship and is always entertaining.
    I know I'm in the minority it there you go. Doesn't mean I'd want him at Forest though.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk


  6. #7055
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    16,324

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Thhere's some rght fucking wankers on here, giving it the big 'un to a manager who's done more in his career than any of the sad ***** who've managed Forest, bar Frank Clarke (no European Cup).

    All the sad twats come out calling him a dinosaur, but his methods definitely work, his promotions speak for themselves.

    Maybe some of you didn't like his forthright opinions on the referee, the oposition, or how good your mam is at sucking cock, but I'd far rather support a bloke who wears his heart on his sleeve than the vast majority of the media savvy twats who manage the majority of yteams in the league.

    For me, he's always been a breath of fresh air, sayingit exactly how it is.

    That's to be applauded, not denigrated.

    Then again it just shows that 99% haven't got a clue wghat you are on about.


  7. #7056
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    16,324

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    *I'm pissed BTW*




  8. #7057
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Here, there & anywhere that will have me..
    Posts
    6,787

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Thhere's some rght fucking wankers on here, giving it the big 'un to a manager who's done more in his career than any of the sad ***** who've managed Forest, bar Frank Clarke (no European Cup).

    All the sad twats come out calling him a dinosaur, but his methods definitely work, his promotions speak for themselves.

    Maybe some of you didn't like his forthright opinions on the referee, the oposition, or how good your mam is at sucking cock, but I'd far rather support a bloke who wears his heart on his sleeve than the vast majority of the media savvy twats who manage the majority of yteams in the league.

    For me, he's always been a breath of fresh air, sayingit exactly how it is.

    That's to be applauded, not denigrated.

    Then again it just shows that 99% haven't got a clue wghat you are on about.
    Warnock doesn’t necessarily say it as it is - more as he wants it to be.
    He’s a master of mind games with referees.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    The beast is stirring yet again!! :devil:

    it has nothing to do with football or NFFC

  9. #7058
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    160

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    I know someone who reffed at a pretty high level, semi pro, and he told me that Warnock was the nastiest person he ever came across as a manager. He thought nothing of charging into the refs room to confront the officials often by kicking the door open and hurling abuse at said officials. Not a nice man by all accounts


  10. #7059
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    80,804

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    It is abundantly clear that Neil Warnock isn’t a very nice person.

    But he is a very good football manager at this level, even if he might be an arsehole.

    „I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

    — Joe Strummer

  11. #7060

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    It is abundantly clear that Neil Warnock isn’t a very nice person.

    But he is a very good football manager at this level, even if he might be an arsehole.
    Listen to an Undr the Cosh podcast with any player who has played for Warnock. Club fines are paid by a blank cheque that he will donate to a charity of his choice later, a cameo from the bench can be arranged in exchange for a cut of the appearance money, so they say of course.


  12. #7061
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,582

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Either Neil Harris or Lee Bowyer will be announced the next Cardiff manager in 72 hours according to reports today.


  13. #7062
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trent End
    Posts
    15,721

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Pope View Post
    Warnock doesn’t necessarily say it as it is - more as he wants it to be.
    He’s a master of mind games with referees.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He’s a twat that plays horrible anti football. It’s as simple as that.

    I would never want him managing us.

    Last edited by Rzarecteh; 12-11-19 at 10:55.

  14. #7063
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,751

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    Either Neil Harris or Lee Bowyer will be announced the next Cardiff manager in 72 hours according to reports today.
    Probably unlikely but I'd like it to be Lee Bowyer to upset any chamces Charlton had. Bowyer would also be a bad fit for the players Cardiff have IMO so that works out nicely too.

    Sent from my sweaty palms using Tapatalk


  15. #7064
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    39,901

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Cardiff probably aren't gonna get any better. Might have a gander what odds they are to go down now?

    Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk


  16. #7065
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,904

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    Either Neil Harris or Lee Bowyer will be announced the next Cardiff manager in 72 hours according to reports today.
    Can't see Bowyer going there, got a great chance to make a name for himself at Charlton just by getting near the playoffs. Harris also doesn't seem a good choice for Cardiff and I can't imagine their fans would be happy with that.

    If it is one of those 2 I'd guess Bowyer first choice with Harris the backup.

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk


  17. #7066
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,582

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    Can't see Bowyer going there, got a great chance to make a name for himself at Charlton just by getting near the playoffs. Harris also doesn't seem a good choice for Cardiff and I can't imagine their fans would be happy with that.

    If it is one of those 2 I'd guess Bowyer first choice with Harris the backup.

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Agree mate.

    @RichCawleySLP corrected himself minutes later and says there has been no contact with Bowyer. I couldn't see Bowyer leaving for Cardiff with the style of football he is trying to promote at Charlton.

    Neil Harris might actually be their best fit. He wasn't shy of being direct and physical at Millwall and there just isn't many young managers promoting that type of football anymore and he will have better tools at Cardiff for that style. He did a fairly good job at Millwall and we certainly found it difficult to beat them like most physical and direct teams in recent years.


  18. #7067
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,904

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    Agree mate.

    @RichCawleySLP corrected himself minutes later and says there has been no contact with Bowyer. I couldn't see Bowyer leaving for Cardiff with the style of football he is trying to promote at Charlton.

    Neil Harris might actually be their best fit. He wasn't shy of being direct and physical at Millwall and there just isn't many young managers promoting that type of football anymore and he will have better tools at Cardiff for that style. He did a fairly good job at Millwall and we certainly found it difficult to beat them like most physical and direct teams in recent years.
    That does seem to be logical, be a bit odd though seen as Harris left Millwall as he took them as far as he could yet could land a bigger gig.

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk


  19. #7068
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Here, there & anywhere that will have me..
    Posts
    6,787

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Maybe Billy or Karanka might actually have a chance?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  20. #7069
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trent End
    Posts
    15,721

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Harris is a good manager, would be interesting to see how he does with money.


  21. #7070
    Senior Doom Monger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    19,025

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Hopefully Schteve MacClaren will get the gig!


  22. #7071
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Derbyshire.
    Posts
    10,054

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Neil Warnock attended my father's funeral.


  23. #7072
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    24,772

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Warnock called it as it is... except against his own team and players.

    Won’t ever forget him defending Chris Morgan’s assault on Iain Hume.


  24. #7073
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,582

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Wendies in trouble. Derby next ?

    Following a formal investigation into financial information provided by Sheffield Wednesday in relation to the Club’s 2017/18 Profitability and Sustainability (P&S) submission, the EFL has today issued a number of charges relating to alleged breaches of EFL Rules.

    Earlier this year the EFL launched an investigation into the Club’s financial submission for the period ending July 2018 under the relevant P&S Rules following the completion of the sale of Hillsborough Stadium.

    The EFL has reviewed a large number of documents obtained from the Club as part of this process and concluded there is sufficient evidence to justify issuing charges of Misconduct. The charges are in respect of a number of allegations regarding the process of how and when the stadium was sold and the inclusion of the profits in the 2017/18 accounts.

    All charges will be considered by an independent Disciplinary Commission and, if the charges are proven, the Commission can impose any of the sanctions set out in EFL Regulation 92.2.

    The EFL Board has previously agreed and communicated with all Championship Clubs a set of sanctioning guidelines, but the Commission, under EFL Regulations, has the ability to invoke a full range of sanctions should the breach be confirmed.

    The EFL continues to review the Club’s 2018/19 P&S submissions.

    As these matters are now subject to proceedings, the EFL will be making no further comment at this time.



  25. #7074

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy View Post
    Wendies in trouble. Derby next ?
    Hope so.

    Either way, Wednesday being sanctioned can only help us. They are a much bigger threat to us this season than Derby anyway.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk


  26. #7075
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    25,375

    Default Re: SKYBET CHAMPIONSHIP

    Would you wanna be mates with Warnock though? I reckon not. Anyone who's surname rhymes with cock aint to be trusted.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •