Default Lars Veldwijk

Is it true he's signed at last?
    Reminds me of Stan the man.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Lars Veldwijk

He has signed! Cats got the cream

Unhappy Re: Lars Veldwijk

Not much response here! Vital, meanwhile, is awash with bandits and doom mongers trying to defend their pronouncements that the deal was off because we're skint - the main tactic is to accuse anyone celebrating another signing of 'gloating'!

The poster who said Pearce was ready to pull out is now claiming credit for the signings as his rumour concentrated minds...

Reminds me that even in the glory days under Clough the Football Post regularly featured letters from 'S. Peel, Gedling' trying to pour cold water on every achievement. I suppose some people are never happy unless they're miserable.

Banned

I feel a great deal more comfortable, the lad has obviously been offered x,y and z, then gone home to ensure he is really comfortable with the move he is considering. Good sign of his maturity and good signing.

Van hooijdonk rates him so that's good enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by ubik View Post
    Not much response here! Vital, meanwhile, is awash with bandits and doom mongers trying to defend their pronouncements that the deal was off because we're skint - the main tactic is to accuse anyone celebrating another signing of 'gloating'!

The poster who said Pearce was ready to pull out is now claiming credit for the signings as his rumour concentrated minds...

Reminds me that even in the glory days under Clough the Football Post regularly featured letters from 'S. Peel, Gedling' trying to pour cold water on every achievement. I suppose some people are never happy unless they're miserable.
    Only one genuine Forest FANS forum with good banter and well prepared arguments and you don't have to look far for it.

Vital on the other hand

The "technical issue" was to do with Feyenord being able to bid on him as Excelsior are a feeder club. Don't think there was any other reason why he didn't sign sooner.

having joined from excelisor hope he drives us into the premier league with his goals

Quote Originally Posted by ubik View Post

Ha ha yes remember the infamous S. peel from Gedling!! Wonder what he's or she is doing now!!

Where's me hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Lansbury View Post
    Ha ha yes remember the infamous S. peel from Gedling!! Wonder what he's or she is doing now!!
    If he's as described he might be in Spain and be red?

Quote Originally Posted by RobboRobson View Post
    Only one genuine Forest FANS forum with good banter and well prepared arguments and you don't have to look far for it.

Vital on the other hand
    Disagree completely. You're talking rubbish.

Looking Hairy

The transfer fee is a bit weird. It started off being mentioned as £2.5m, then reduced down to a million. A Dutch paper said it was around 3m Euro and then we find out it's basically £500k plus bonuses? A wide range there.

Quote Originally Posted by Halford's Lid View Post
    The transfer fee is a bit weird. It started off being mentioned as £2.5m, then reduced down to a million. A Dutch paper said it was around 3m Euro and then we find out it's basically £500k plus bonuses? A wide range there.
    That's what good scouting brings you. Lower transfer fees (if it's the latter suggested).

Impressive member

Leicester offered 2.5 million, we offered 500k, Excelsior said they'd rather let him come to us on the cheap than let the robbing bin-dippers have him. Job done.

Looking forward to seeing him play. He can't be any worse than Henderson. He's younger, bigger, looks more mobile than Henderson. Reid, Paterson, Lansbury and Fryatt can look to feed off this guy and also put a ball in the box to get his big head on it! We've needed a mobile, target man that will hold the ball up for a while to be honest and if can chip with a dozen goals or more then we're onto a winner!

Where else do you think Pearce will look to strengthen?

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez the Killer View Post
    Leicester offered 2.5 million, we offered 500k, Excelsior said they'd rather let him come to us on the cheap than let the robbing bin-dippers have him. Job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Trees View Post
    The "technical issue" was to do with Feyenord being able to bid on him as Excelsior are a feeder club. Don't think there was any other reason why he didn't sign sooner.
    Not sure if that was actually the case as I understand it the technical issue was all the pens had run out of ink and we had to wait on funds from Kuwait to buy a new pac of bics in order for the lad to be able to sign the contract

Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan ad infinitum

I am not going to say he is going to be awesome I had a go at the Fryatt signing but it feels really refreshing we have signed someone coming off great form, is young and hungry and has a resale value he must be riding a crest of a wave and that will only help his already very high confidence. Also one more good striker signing makes the Fryatt signing a pearler in the context and selling Henderson would be class get Wilson and Samaras then sell Cox Henderson we are almost there maybe one more CB as cover instead of Collins.

Selling Henderson?

Fantastic news that this deal has been done!!!

Haven't been able to stop watching his highlights all week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj-YMXUbqY4

There are no spectacular finishes there, but the key is he looks to put himself in smart positions to find the ball and apply the finish. Has some aerial prescence and strong on the ball. Looking forward to what he can bring to us.

Love the cheeky first goal, does the ref back hand the number 20 after the goal?

Senior Mass Debater

Good news indeed. COYR

A good time to get the old "Focus" vinyls out again, getting a bit old to light a joint though!

Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    Fantastic news that this deal has been done!!!

Haven't been able to stop watching his highlights all week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj-YMXUbqY4
    Looks the part! PVH rates him too. Yeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooo! Get him and Matty linking up ASAP.

Rice 34

Love that saxophone music

Zycomm Two Way Radio