Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: May as well make a bit of monay...

Default May as well make a bit of monay...

What would the bookies offer on an accumulator, Forest to not win the next 5 games? May as well cash in on GB's incompetence and the prima donnas falling out in the dressing room if facts (i.e. rumours) are to be believed.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: May as well make a bit of monay...

Quote Originally Posted by TheEastIsRed View Post
    What would the bookies offer on an accumulator, Forest to not win the next 5 games? May as well cash in on GB's incompetence and the prima donnas falling out in the dressing room if facts (i.e. rumours) are to be believed.
    Ring them up and ask them is your best bet

Banned

Best to have questions like that answered there http://www.oddschecker.com and not here?

Just as Wilson, Lansbury, Vaughan and Reid are coming back? Use yer noggin son

I have just put £5 on us at 33/1 to win the play- offs amazing odds considering all the top players are due back, if we can stay close with two games to go we will win them play offs with a full strength side.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Leicester red View Post
    I have just put £5 on us at 33/1 to win the play- offs amazing odds considering all the top players are due back, if we can stay close with two games to go we will win them play offs with a full strength side.
    Now your talking! That's how a true forest fan gambles!

I've said for a while that I don't think we'll win another game. Still can never bet against my team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeII View Post
    I've said for a while that I don't think we'll win another game. Still can never bet against my team.
    No true fan would.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeII View Post
    You honourable fool. I've made a healthy sum of moola by betting on us not to win these last few weeks!

It doesn't make you any less of a fan when you're as certain on us not winning as we've all been. It's a win-win.

Banned

I would feel dirty handing money over to bet that my team would lose. Football for some is like a religion, and betting against forest to me is sacrilege.

The Foam Hand

Good lad, I like it.

I cant see us winning another game this season but if you are right I'll be a very, very happy man.

I got £10 on GB as next perm manager at 14/1, as posted on another thread before Psycho was announced. As the poster there said, 10 games in charge pays out according to SkyBet rules, so here's hoping we make the play-offs as the 1st game of that would be the 10th game

Quote Originally Posted by forestzoe View Post
    I got £10 on GB as next perm manager at 14/1, as posted on another thread before Psycho was announced. As the poster there said, 10 games in charge pays out according to SkyBet rules, so here's hoping we make the play-offs as the 1st game of that would be the 10th game
    Really hope you win that bet Zoe! Honestly, I really mean it just for your sake

Where are these odds and how can i have a slice?

Sky bet
    Forest promotion 33-1
    Forest to finish top 6 14-1
    Forest top half finish 1-8
    Forest bottom half finish 5-1

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

I'd say that it was a good bet if it weren't for the end of season factor. Last few games could potentially be friendlies, and in them owt can happen.

Brazil might get the sack too.

Still might be worth a punt depending on the price though. Best of luck if you go for it.

Bottom half finish. We are 4 points off the bottom half, teams required to overtake us are all in the top 5 in the form guide... We are (somehow only?!) third bottom in the form guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    Sky bet
    Forest promotion 33-1
    Bottom half at 5-1 looks good value for £50!

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    Sky bet
    Forest promotion 33-1
    Out of interest, can anyone get the odds for the same bets for before we sacked Billy?

Actually, found these two. This is the top 6 finish graph with betfair for this season..........

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	7110

Here's promotion...........

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Promotion.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	7111

Last edited by Alf-aSemedoBlueJeans&Chinos; 12-04-14 at 09:48.

Where's me hammer?

Looking at this thread I must be a terrible and untrue forest "fan" I back forest not to win games when I don't think they will. head over heart and all that and if your putting money on a game in blind faith what a complete waste of money. You might as well stick your cash on a charity box if your not gonna use your head when placing a bet at least you will do some good with it.

For the op try betfair for a "lay" accumulator there you will be able to get forest not to win on all their individual remaining games if you contact them

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Sutton's lazy eye View Post
    Looking at this thread I must be a terrible and untrue forest "fan" I back forest not to win games when I don't think they will. head over heart and all that and if your putting money on a game in blind faith what a complete waste of money. You might as well stick your cash on a charity box if your not gonna use your head when placing a bet at least you will do some good with it.

For the op try betfair for a "lay" accumulator there you will be able to get forest not to win on all their individual remaining games if you contact them
    You could say that to anyone who bets at all ffs, it's gambling, your head knows no more than your heart.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Sutton's lazy eye View Post

When has anyone suggested that they bet using blind faith? I and others just said we wouldn't bet against forest. I said it would make me feel dirty. You should read peoples posts properly before typing drivle just to pull people down.

Last edited by Newark Faith; 12-04-14 at 11:48.

I often put a small bet on against my team. Leicester win and I'm happy, Leicester lose and I have something to spend on drowning my sorrows

Banned

Yeah but your a fester fan who is spending Saturday morning on a Nottingham forest fan forum so what you do makes no sense.

Last edited by Newark Faith; 12-04-14 at 12:07.