Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 101

Thread: This spat

      
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    1,471

    Default This spat

    Can I just ask what is this spat all about I keep reading? Between the players

    I've seen andy reids names mentioned a few times


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    queing up for a cob
    Posts
    3,908

    Default Re: This spat

    All I know is the alleged ITK thing on another forum (was it Vital?) whereby Lansbury punches Abdoun or something, shortly before henderson discloses his transcendence of gender.


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    1,471

    Default Re: This spat

    Yea I read that to do with the two Algerians but I keep seeing reids name and wages banded about


  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Newark Nottingham
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: This spat

    Any links to this please?

    I remember many games ago (right around the time of the famous back fracturing)after i think macky scored, abdoun ran towards him for celebrations and I lip read him screaming fuck off. Abdoun looked shocked turned and walked. Since then he played less and less.


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wokingham/London
    Posts
    7,320

    Default Re: This spat

    Wasn't it Cox who threw the punch at Abdoun?


  7. #6

    Default Re: This spat

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
    Wasn't it Cox who threw the punch at Abdoun?
    Someone on here said that before and that Cox missed which didn't surprise anyone!


  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    850

    Default Re: This spat

    The rumours are that some of the 'senior' players at the club have taken a dislike to Abdoun (and presumably, by association Djebbour) and rather than the management knocking heads together and telling everyone to pull in the same direction, we seem to have instead banished and sidelined the unpopular kids. End result - we end up leaving one of the more creative players at the club out of the side when we struggle to create clearcut chances, and rather than play an international striker with champions league experience up-front, we put Marcus Tudgay there. And then everyone wonders why we will probably miss out of the playoffs.

    I don't care what the underlying issue is between the squad and Abdoun, but they are all paid employees who should be giving their all and not squabbling like spoilt brats


  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trent End
    Posts
    7,099

    Default Re: This spat

    I heard Djebbour had Billy in a headlock forcing him to play, then Abdoun jumped on Billy's shoulders and fell over Reid - resulting in him getting injured. Lansbury & Wilson then ran in and fractured their backs trying to pick him up. #ITK


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    790

    Default Re: This spat

    To quote Gary Brazil in today’s NEP " this place needs pulling together"

    Something is not right.


  11. #10
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart/Ruddington/Airport
    Posts
    59,253

    Default Re: This spat

    We have been saying "something's not right' since the days of Megson though.

    Sounds like the whole bunch need their heads knocking together.

    "It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

  12. #11
    Better Call Saul!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cooking
    Posts
    7,569

    Default Re: This spat

    Hendo threw a few hendo-kens out at Djebbour and Abdoun, when questioned denied all knowledge and got away scott free


  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,817

    Default

    Sounds like Bully has been creating divides on the training ground as well as on the terraces


  14. #13
    Wandering around the CG
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where men are men and so are the women
    Posts
    12,788

    Default Re: This spat

    I cant wait for Pearce to get hold of them.


  15. #14
    Not that type of player
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niche Club
    Posts
    26,025

    Default Re: This spat

    Peggy Mitchell: No-one wants you, Pat! Frank left you, your boys left you... and now Roy's left you!

    Pat Evans: You think Frank wants YOU - mutton dressed as lamb?

    Peggy Mitchell: You cow!

    [she throws a wineglass at Pat, which smashes against the wall]

    Pat Evans: Ooh! Temper, temper!

    Peggy Mitchell: Anyway, YOU'RE nothing to write home about. No wonder Roy can't do it!

    Pat Evans: How DARE you!

    [now she throws a wineglass at Peggy, which also smashes against the wall]

    Peggy Mitchell: I'll flaming well kill ya!

    Pat Evans: You get off of me!

    Peggy Mitchell: You take back what you said!

    Pat Evans: [slapping Peggy] YOU BITCH!

    Peggy Mitchell: [slapping Pat back] YOU COW!

    "Outside the family life, there is nothing better than winning the European Cups." Brian Clough

  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,303

    Default Re: This spat

    If Abdoun was the dogs, then fair enough, he'd have a right to be arrogant but he's done less than Mackie. Him and Djebbour have scored the same amount of goals as Collins from open play.
    Cox is shit but he works his bollocks off and that's probably why Billy stuck with him for so long.

    In all honesty, if they aren't interested in fighting for their place and treating the badge with pride and respect, they can fuck off.
    Don't care who they are or what they can do. That is a minimum requirement.


  17. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    1,471

    Default Re: This spat

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyBala View Post
    If Abdoun was the dogs, then fair enough, he'd have a right to be arrogant but he's done less than Mackie. Him and Djebbour have scored the same amount of goals as Collins from open play.
    Cox is shit but he works his bollocks off and that's probably why Billy stuck with him for so long.

    In all honesty, if they aren't interested in fighting for their place and treating the badge with pride and respect, they can fuck off.
    Don't care who they are or what they can do. That is a minimum requirement.
    I think when Pearce does his thing it will be my way or the highway at the end of the day

    Coyr


  18. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Newark Nottingham
    Posts
    215

    Default Re: This spat

    I hope so


  19. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    12,973

    Default Re: This spat

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Peggy Mitchell: No-one wants you, Pat! Frank left you, your boys left you... and now Roy's left you!

    Pat Evans: You think Frank wants YOU - mutton dressed as lamb?

    Peggy Mitchell: You cow!

    [she throws a wineglass at Pat, which smashes against the wall]

    Pat Evans: Ooh! Temper, temper!

    Peggy Mitchell: Anyway, YOU'RE nothing to write home about. No wonder Roy can't do it!

    Pat Evans: How DARE you!

    [now she throws a wineglass at Peggy, which also smashes against the wall]

    Peggy Mitchell: I'll flaming well kill ya!

    Pat Evans: You get off of me!

    Peggy Mitchell: You take back what you said!

    Pat Evans: [slapping Peggy] YOU BITCH!

    Peggy Mitchell: [slapping Pat back] YOU COW!


    Pat, Pat, Pat....you slag.


  20. #19
    Wandering around the CG
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Where men are men and so are the women
    Posts
    12,788

    Default Re: This spat




  21. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    489

    Default Re: This spat

    From what ive seen, there seems to be genuine hatred by Mackie towards Abdoun. Now, I know Mackie paints this picture of a football saint. I.e I will do my best everytime all the time attitude. Which is great, dont get me wrong but if he spouted off at me the way he does other players at times, id plant a fat one right on his kisser. Smashing lad but he does get 'lost in the moment' as it were.

    Mackie also believed in Billy. Perhaps, Billy used Mackie as his stick boy?


  22. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    K in A. Notts
    Posts
    14,090

    Default This spat

    I think the problem is we already have enough players at the club that do fuck all already in Jara, Collibs, Halford, Raddy, Moussi, Greening Cox. Henderson etc etc. Without letting outsiders in.


  23. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,068

    Default Re: This spat

    Your Mackie connects to your Abdoun,
    Your Abdoun connects to your Lansbury,
    Your Lansbury connects to your Reidy,
    Dem players dem players dem, dumb players!


  24. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    12,327

    Default Re: This spat

    Quote Originally Posted by McLeftfoot View Post
    From what ive seen, there seems to be genuine hatred by Mackie towards Abdoun. Now, I know Mackie paints this picture of a football saint. I.e I will do my best everytime all the time attitude. Which is great, dont get me wrong but if he spouted off at me the way he does other players at times, id plant a fat one right on his kisser. Smashing lad but he does get 'lost in the moment' as it were.

    Mackie also believed in Billy. Perhaps, Billy used Mackie as his stick boy?
    I have said to my brother before, the dumbass workhorse hands out bollockings when he has no right.

    Don't like him and he seems like a trouble maker himself, anyone who tries to headbutt a teammate on the pitch should be heavily disciplined. Running around losing possession does not automatically mean you have a good attitude.


  25. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    K in A. Notts
    Posts
    14,090

    Default Re: This spat

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
    I have said to my brother before, the dumbass workhorse hands out bollockings when he has no right.

    Don't like him and he seems like a trouble maker himself, anyone who tries to headbutt a teammate on the pitch should be heavily disciplined. Running around losing possession does not automatically mean you have a good attitude.
    I'm with you. Wanted him here to start with. But now can't stand him. What I've seen of him he's got no right to be funny towards anyone. Because Mr Mackie you've been largely crap yourself.


  26. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    1,471

    Default Re: This spat

    I think makie is shit personnal
    He's a striker that doesn't score at end of the day

    Not sure what he brings other than work rate, but like kuyt at Liverpool

    If I was the manager I wouldn't have him anywhere near my squad


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •