Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary Brazil, YET AGAIN Interim-Manager!

Default Re: Gary Brazil, should have got the tealady

But he's not poisonous or bitter and knows the club inside out and respects everyone.

He's the ideal candidate for full-time manager.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Dear oh dear

I think the tea lady would be more effective upfront than Derbyshire!

Wonder wat Gary brazil is saying at halftime ?

Heard hardings coming on to play centre mid

Evtimov to go up front

+ L

Tudders number 1 fan

Piss poor

Left Winger

Sad to say he doesn't seem to know what he's doing.

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Sad to say he doesn't seem to know what he's doing.
    I don't blame Gary Brazil for being shit, but it was a huge mistake to give him the caretaker job when he has such an appalling record as a manager.

Not that type of player

Why are people blaming Brazil?
    He's just the Academy Coach who's been asked to oversee the end of the season.

It was obvious Fawaz had given up on this season once he sacked Davies and didn't bring in an immediate replacement.

"Outside the family life, there is nothing better than winning the European Cups." Brian Clough

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Why are people blaming Brazil?
    He's just the Academy Coach who's been asked to oversee the end of the season.

It was obvious Fawaz had given up on this season once he sacked Davies and didn't bring in an immediate replacement.
    Yeah I agree with that but is that a mistake from Fawaz should he of just sticked with Davies till the end of the season? Then sacked him that makes more sense.

Last edited by EmmersonForest4; 12-04-14 at 13:46.

Not Brazil's fault. If everybody left my workplace except me and I was asked if I'd help the company by acting as the Maintenance Man for six weeks until the replacement arrives (even though I was employed to do something else and it was well known any maintenance work I had ever done had been a shambles), I wouldn't be to blame when after two days I knocked the power out and the roof fell in.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Not Brazil's fault. If everybody left my workplace except me and I was asked if I'd help the company by acting as the Maintenance Man for six weeks until the replacement arrives (even though I was employed to do something else and it was well known any maintenance work I had ever done had been a shambles), I wouldn't be to blame when after two days I knocked the power out and the roof fell in.
    As you know, in this case GB isn't known as being a shambles, knowone expected miracles but!!

Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoy22 View Post
    But he's not poisonous or bitter and knows the club inside out and respects everyone.

He's the ideal candidate for full-time manager.
    Did do a great interview today on radio Nottm.

Made it all worthwhile for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Milky Joe View Post
    He shouldn't be in charge

Record as a manager

DLDLLLWDDLDDDLLDLLDLLLLLDL

1 win in 26

I could do better.

The tealady is actually a teaman, and my friends grandad.

Quote Originally Posted by ISM View Post
    As you know, in this case GB isn't known as being a shambles, knowone expected miracles but!!
    His record as first team manager was well known in Nottingham as being a shambles. If we wanted somebody to get us back in the top six over nine games, and then win the play-offs, it was looking a long shot fair enough. But we put somebody in charge whose record suggested he had no chance whatsoever. Odd. Never mind. Roll on next season.

Last edited by Francis Benali (on loan); 12-04-14 at 14:19.

Victor Meldrew

Why didn't Pearce take over from day 1?
    Did he realise that we were in an artificial position in the league and knew we would fail?

Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli View Post
    Why didn't Pearce take over from day 1?
    Did he realise that we were in an artificial position in the league and knew we would fail?

I think (I hope) that we all look back at these last few months as a blessing in disguise. We're watching it all crumble before us.. but it was crumbling long before, but now we've got a man taking his time to figure out how to build it back up.

It's similar to SOD really. He, as Cotterill's assistant, was taken a back-seat role so knew a lot more about what he had to do when he got here. Luckily Pearce's work isn't quite as much as SOD's.

A calm head is probably what we need right now. Frustrating in the short term, and short-termistics like Warnock say it's a bit of a waste, which it feels like. But it could be bloody good for the future, and exactly what we need. A reality check, a wake up call.

Why des gary Brazil turn his head so much during the sky interview? Was very irritating

Enzo Molinari

I've never even seen Gary Brazil and I'm keeping it like that

Who else at the club holds any coaching badges?

If I or any of you lot had taken over for the last 9 games we cud of done no worse

That's concerning

Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonForest4 View Post
    Yeah I agree with that but is that a mistake from Fawaz should he of just sticked with Davies till the end of the season? Then sacked him that makes more sense.
    Ideally, we would have all liked this to have happened. Unfortunately, it seems that Fawaz felt backed into a corner. Our old manager has a track record of brinkmanship and maybe felt it was time he showed Fawaz who had all the power at the club. The injuries bolluxed us up and really expecting us to make a realistic fist of going up this season was not on. We would have expected a little more managerial skill from the club but it should be different next season.

It's all about mid-table...

I like most Forest supporters had considerable sympathy for Brazil in the predicament he was thrown into following Davies' sacking, the dressing room must resemble a classroom full of unruly petulant kids, horrid. However that went out the window when he brought Jonathan Greening on as sub to try and get a win yesterday, that showed me that he actually thinks (like a few posters on here) that Greening is going to be "man of the match" (yet again) and make everything look pretty and change games. Totally and utterly deluded.

I implore any of you who has taped the game yesterday to watch only Greening when he came on, he wanders around the pitch like an old drunk, neither marking, tracking runs, being aware of anything that's going on around him or offering anything whatsoever on the offensive, a total non-entity.

I don't like singling individuals out, and Jonathon seems a genuinely nice guy, but he has to be put out to pasture. IMO he is one of the worst players to ever don the Garibaldi, certainly one of the worst I've seen in 40 odd years and I've seen some crap.

As for Gary, the sooner he steps back from the decision making the better.

Default Gary Brazil, should have got the tealady

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo Ponte' View Post
    I like most Forest supporters had considerable sympathy for Brazil in the predicament he was thrown into following Davies' sacking, the dressing room must resemble a classroom full of unruly petulant kids, horrid. However that went out the window when he brought Jonathan Greening on as sub to try and get a win yesterday, that showed me that he actually thinks (like a few posters on here) that Greening is going to be "man of the match" (yet again) and make everything look pretty and change games. Totally and utterly deluded.

I implore any of you who has taped the game yesterday to watch only Greening when he came on, he wanders around the pitch like an old drunk, neither marking, tracking runs, being aware of anything that's going on around him or offering anything whatsoever on the offensive, a total non-entity.

I don't like singling individuals out, and Jonathon seems a genuinely nice guy, but he has to be put out to pasture. IMO he is one of the worst players to ever don the Garibaldi, certainly one of the worst I've seen in 40 odd years and I've seen some crap.

As for Gary, the sooner he steps back from the decision making the better.

He does nothing to affect a game. He plays in a bubble of no risk football.
    I heard Brian Laws commenting the other day that he's a player that can pick out that pass. This is the preconception of a player like Greening. But like yourself I sometimes just spend my time watching a player. and he doesn't influence anything. He just ambles around in his comfort zone.
    I actually think the fact he has won a couple of MOM awards recently is damning on the rest of the players.