Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Go on, admit it. You actually WANT Forest to lose, don't you?

Default Re: Go on, admit it. You actually WANT Forest to lose, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Milky Joe View Post
    That the explanation?

We demand more
    Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    Sure is Milks, though if you send a self addressed envelope to PO BOX 1258, you'll get a detailed explanation, an LTLF Factsheet, and a pin badge with Alex Walker's face on it.
    Don't fall for it, Molko. I did once, all I got was my self-addressed envelope stuffed full of Winnits' pubes.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

If you're a Forest supporter and you admit to being happy when we lose then you're a fucking idiot and need to question where your loyalty lies.

Having said that, if we are losing and looking low on morale, then I do feel the Forest board deserve everything they get because a lot of fuck-ups are of our own making. So whilst I am not happy about Forest ever losing and I'm sad for all our fans, a loss now would only make me think of Fawaz and I'd put it to him: 'You made your bed, now go lie in it'

Very unhappy with the knee jerk sackings every time we go on a bad run of form and he doesn't seem to be learning either. That's my only major grumble and it's creating a sense of impatient chaos at the top, which trickles its way down to the players. We need sturdy and logical decisions, and consistency in staff to help create a bond amongst everyone that is working towards the same goal.

Last one standing

Quote Originally Posted by Lichaj of the Tiger View Post
    Don't fall for it, Molko. I did once, all I got was my self-addressed envelope stuffed full of Winnits' pubes.
    Yeah sorry, that was the time when winnits was going through his mid life crisis. Couldn't handle turning 50, y'see...

I want us to win every match.

Personally I always root for a draw

I have to agree with the OP.

Every manager seems to "lose the dressing room" There seems to be a lot of players that are "trouble makers" in the last decade and various other rumours that this season highlights beautifully.

The board has changed, the players have changed, God knows the managers have changed (we want them sacked every season if we miss on promotion). The fans however have stayed the same constantly making up these rumours, constantly criticising and moaning if we're not top of the league disrupting progression.

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    The fans however have stayed the same constantly making up these rumours, constantly criticising and moaning if we're not top of the league disrupting progression.

And it is a problem when the board listens to the mass who are baying for blood.

Blaming the manager and crying out for him to be sacked is never the answer. Unless he is truly inept.

Am sick of certain ppl here moaning about change of mgr,and blaming the board.
    The last mgr knew he was on his way,for a major breach of contract,hence his televised watch this space comment.
    No matter who was in charge, we were going to collapse at the last hurdle once again.
    I think fans now expect Forest to show promise, then fuck off with the family silver..
    Its expected and fans are just applauding players for doing what they are good at..losing.