Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAN CITY FAN HERE.

Default MAN CITY FAN HERE.

Just thought you all needed congratulating on your superb performance today...You deserved it full stop. Great turnout too.We are all gutted with our season so far and are calling for hughes head.Like i say well done and good luck.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Dinosaur Prick

Default Re: MAN CITY FAN HERE.

I think, like us in our own Championship season, you have an ok squad, you just need a couple of results to get it up and running!

Cheers mate.

Sadly I was unable to go, but I heard some City fans stayed behind to clap our lads off the pitch. Cheers for that

Cheers fella,

You'll come good, you know you will.

Have to say though, that Shinnywasazasaaahshe whatever his name was shafted you because old Sven was doing the business

Good look anyway pal, do the Manure for us

Needless to say you kicked us off the park today mate.

Wow! Thank you for coming here and posting that.

We've had our fair share of downs this season and I'm sure you can appreciate how it feels for us to achieve such a convincing result. The celebrations will run on long into the evening.

Good luck in the League.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEMOON
    Just thought you all needed congratulating on your superb performance today...You deserved it full stop. Great turnout too.We are all gutted with our season so far and are calling for hughes head.Like i say well done and good luck.
    Thanks mate and good luck for the rest of the season. Hope you manage to turn things around

Yes i saw some stay behind, i was quite scathing (probably unfairly really consdering they were 3 down to a team bottom of the league bellow) of the city fans in my post in the just got back thread but credit to those who stayed behind to clap us. Was a nce gesture and I hope you stay up. I'm sure you will.

Quote Originally Posted by T.B.T.
    Wow! Thank you for coming here and posting that.

We've had our fair share of downs this season and I'm sure you can appreciate how it feels for us to achieve such a convincing result. The celebrations will run on long into the evening.

Good luck in the League.
    took me bloody ages to suss out that heptagon thing ..lol.
    Ive never done this before , i also had 4 forest fans sat near me in the match and i patted on way out..God how many were there in our seats?

Victor Meldrew

Big up to the man who posts messages of support to the team that has just beaten him.

Oh my goodness, I've come over all chav.

Respect to you, I am sure you'll soon be back on track.

Ive never done this before , i also had 4 forest fans sat near me in the match and i patted on way out..God how many were there in our seats?
    Plenty missed out as well sadly. Its a pity we couldn't have had a bit more of the capacity really, but I suppose they need to have segregation and what not.

Daniel

lol Thanks for your gracious plaudits...

Thanks... The pressure is on Hughes now, even more with the Money they have. No dis-respect but Man city are still Man city with the money or not!
    But you'll be soon up and running in this season.

They could really have opened up at least one of the top tiers and moved some city fans up there to make more availiable in the forest end but in all fairness that would have been very difficult logistically.

took me b****y ages to suss out that heptagon thing ..lol.

Heptagon thing?

You 'patted' our fans? I know some of them are a bit hairy and growl a bit.

I know of a few who couldn't get tickets with the Forest fans and I think that's a good reflection that we can sit amongst yourselves without fear of being ousted (or patted) .

You'll do ok.

Cheers matehhhhhhhh!

Cheers Blue moon....why no Robinho? Was it too cold for the undoubted star player of your team?

didnt see any trouble , there were quite a few in our pubs, mary dees ,manchester etc...lots of familys etc must have been a great day for you all.

They need to be careful because given a chance, Hughes is not a bad manager.

You cannot build a world beating team overnight, hate to say it but look at manure, it takes time.

Stick around BLUEMOON, we always welcome the input from fans of other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by tcred1
    Cheers Blue moon....why no Robinho? Was it too cold for the undoubted star player of your team?
    Not match fit, he would of played cos hughes had said so , saying that it wouldnt of made a difference today

didnt see any trouble , there were quite a few in our pubs, mary dees ,manchester etc...lots of familys etc must have been a great day for you all.
    Indeed it was. We started off in the Waldorf. Was a decent atmosphere in there once the scousers had left.

nakkernino del clusto

Bridge will be a good addition, Richards would be better at right back so he isn't so defensively exposed, the trouble with money is constantly wanting something new, managerial continuity is key! Sven was the man.

Quote Originally Posted by clusternakker
    Bridge will be a good addition, Richards would be better at right back so he isn't so defensively exposed, the trouble with money is constantly wanting something new, managerial continuity is key! Sven was the man.
    Richards is a right back, Sven was the man...They are 2 of the most things i put on our forums

aka Famous

Richards is a right back, Sven was the man...They are 2 of the most things i put on our forums
    See, we know our football Bluemoon! Despite how much shit we have had to watch in the last 10 tears. Then, I guess you know what we mean, you guys have had some dross over the years.

Tell me about it , suppose with your history you must a pissed off bunch too.