Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 40

Thread: Danny Fox spotted

      
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4

    Default Danny Fox spotted

    Hi, my first post here after drowning my sorrows at the weekend.

    On my way home from the match on Saturday a black Porsche pulled up along side us on the motorway.

    Pretty sure it was Fox as he had tattooed arms.

    I waved and he gave us the thumbs up and sped off.

    Does anybody know if he drives this car? Not sure if it had FOX on the numberplate...




  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    418

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Maybe he was still trying to catch Bamford.

    I've been seriously disappointed with him. I reckon Halford would do a better job at LB than him. And the twat gets to drive home in a Porsche


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,584

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Samantha fox could do a better job at left back.


  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    K in A. Notts
    Posts
    14,090

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest_Grump View Post
    Maybe he was still trying to catch Bamford.

    I've been seriously disappointed with him. I reckon Halford would do a better job at LB than him. And the twat gets to drive home in a Porsche
    Take it you've not noticed Greg's garbage recent form then?.


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,584

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Untill Lihaj gets back I'd play Harding,at least the guy gets forward and has some energy,still can't defend but...


  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest_Grump View Post
    Maybe he was still trying to catch Bamford.

    I've been seriously disappointed with him. I reckon Halford would do a better job at LB than him. And the twat gets to drive home in a Porsche
    That did make me laugh. And yes I agree, he was poor...


  8. #7
    winnits
    Guest

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    Samantha fox could do a better job at left back.
    At least we'd have two up front


  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The very black holes of my mind.
    Posts
    3,393

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by winnits View Post
    At least we'd have two up front
    Waeeyy


  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    11,957

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by winnits View Post
    At least we'd have two up front
    ... plays for the other side though.


  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Poole
    Posts
    1,449

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by oneFinForest View Post
    Hi, my first post here after drowning my sorrows at the weekend.

    On my way home from the match on Saturday a black Porsche pulled up along side us on the motorway.

    Pretty sure it was Fox as he had tattooed arms.

    I waved and he gave us the thumbs up and sped off.

    Does anybody know if he drives this car? Not sure if it had FOX on the numberplate...

    I passed one of the chuckle brothers on the M3 the other day, he was driving a BMW. Point being? By the way he didnt have tattooed arms in case anyone was wondering!


  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Derby
    Posts
    12,973

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    ... plays for the other side though.
    Would make great HT entertainment. Her and Linda Lusardi.


  13. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by forestmad80 View Post
    I passed one of the chuckle brothers on the M3 the other day, he was driving a BMW. Point being? By the way he didnt have tattooed arms in case anyone was wondering!
    My point is I really would like to know if it was him and if not what car he drives....

    I'm an avid car nut you see.

    Last edited by oneFinForest; 25-03-14 at 11:50.

  14. #13
    No wonder my post count..
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    11,961

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest_Grump View Post
    Maybe he was still trying to catch Bamford.




    MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by oneFinForest View Post
    My point is I really would like to know if it was him and if not what car he drives....
    Are you from the DVLA?


  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    418

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by puds1970 View Post
    Take it you've not noticed Greg's garbage recent form then?.
    At Left Back? No, I must have missed those games.

    Maybe if he'd been given a chance to settle into one position, he'd have been able to find some form. Fox is, er, like Fox's piss - he leaves a stain on the grass.


  17. #16

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by forestmad80 View Post
    I passed one of the chuckle brothers on the M3 the other day, he was driving a BMW. Point being? By the way he didnt have tattooed arms in case anyone was wondering!
    Was it Barry or Paul?


  18. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,109

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Shite.


  19. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,617

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by oneFinForest View Post
    Hi, my first post here after drowning my sorrows at the weekend.

    On my way home from the match on Saturday a black Porsche pulled up along side us on the motorway.

    Pretty sure it was Fox as he had tattooed arms.

    I waved and he gave us the thumbs up and sped off.

    Does anybody know if he drives this car? Not sure if it had FOX on the numberplate...

    Can confirm, Fox does indeed drive a black porsche, without a personalised number plate.


  20. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Borstal
    Posts
    2,102

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Big dissapointment. Been shit since he signed and the 'dead ball specialist' can't deliver a decent set peice. Has he signed permanty? If not he can get in his porche and fuck off where he came from. Harding is better than him and should be starting ahead of him.


  21. #20
    Impressive member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    6,395

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Not good enough for Nottingham Forest. Porsche...pah!


  22. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,814

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    One of my neighbours has a Porsche. She doesn't play for forest though, she sells paint.


  23. #22
    Doesn't like Joe Worrall
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    36,586

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by WillE View Post
    One of my neighbours has a Porsche. She doesn't play for forest though, she sells paint.
    Id probably prefer to pay £28 to watch her work than Danny fox


  24. #23
    Who cares Anyway...?
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chilwell (The posh end of Beeston)
    Posts
    4,752

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    A bloke I work with drives a Porsche. He's a cock. (Not because he drives a Porsche, because he's a cock)


  25. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9,103

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Quote Originally Posted by No 5 Terry Wilson View Post
    Id probably prefer to pay £28 to watch her work than Danny fox
    Watching him play is like watching paint dry so we might as well get our money's worth.


  26. #25
    Who cares Anyway...?
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chilwell (The posh end of Beeston)
    Posts
    4,752

    Default Re: Danny Fox spotted

    Not sure if he's got tattoos or not though.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •