Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Season Over?

Default Re: Season Over?

It's at times like these when you can call upon only one man... Greg Halford

Stick him in as defensive midfielder. He's big and strong. You can be damn sure he'll do a job

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by winnits View Post
    To be honest with the run Leicester are on he should be manager of the month.
    P5 W5

anyone fancy a wager?

This is a bit like Midsomer Murders, if you live in one of those villages you stand a 50% chance of dying violently. If you play in our back four, you stand a 50% chance of being crocked for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Redz83 View Post
    If we carry on playing like we did tonight then we'll be lucky to even be in the playoffs, much less win them.
    Hang on a minute there boy!
    We won last night, 2-0.
    We absorbed a lot of pressure, and they had a couple of chances, but they were playing with nothing to lose, on their home ground and they I reckon they would hold their own in the Championship.
    I do dislike Grayson's style and manner, but he seems to know how to get his teams playing his way.
    Despite all of that - we won... and if the Ref had been on the ball he would have over-ruled the linesman and let Cox's perfectly good goal to stand.
    That would have killed the game a lot earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    We won last night, 2-0.
    We absorbed a lot of pressure, and they had a couple of chances, but they were playing with nothing to lose, on their home ground and they I reckon they would hold their own in the Championship.
    I do dislike Grayson's style and manner, but he seems to know how to get his teams playing his way.
    Despite all of that - we won... and if the Ref had been on the ball he would have over-ruled the linesman and let Cox's perfectly good goal to stand.
    And they would've been down to 10 men

Rose-Coloured Boy

Default Season Over?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    We won last night, 2-0.
    That's all true but I did find it worrying how they ran our midfield ragged, although we obviously don't know whether the same would have happened had Reid and Lansbury been playing.

I think Billy's assessment that the best team lost was a fair one to be honest.

Yeah Matt, you over-dramatic drama queen!

Season is definitely over now especially with no quick appointment there isnt even going to be a new manager bounce its something we have to accept Fawaz better get the next appointment right.

Now?

As much as people didn't want to believe it, this was coming from the moment Hobbs, Lansbury and the rest were struck down.

Blame Billy, blame a lack of commitment. Fact is, the injuries killed our season. To expect Greening, Collins, Jara (in midfield), Moussi, Harding, Fox to replace the leadership, influence and quality of Hobbs, Lansbury, Reid, Vaughan, Wilson, Cohen, Lichaj was at best naīve, at worst delusional.

Bring on the summer, the World Cup, a break from Forest. Get the injured players back and fully fit and we'll be in with a great chance next year. COYR.