Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Paddy Kenny

Default Paddy Kenny

I hope if the worst comes to the worst and Davies becomes manager and doesn't sign Camp, we try and sign Paddy Kenny. He has been transfer listed and would be a great acquisition.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Paddy Kenny

Fucking hell, the local Pie Shops that are in danger of going out of business after Commons left would jump for joy.

I, however, wouldn't.

JOIN ME

woo hoo.

billy davies as manager

paddy kenny GK

cant wait!!

aka Famous

I wondered how long it would be before he was linked with us.

Lee Camp is still my first choice but we could do worse. I for one am terrified at the prospect of Smith returning after so long, his confidence cannot be at its highest can it?

after the treatment he sufferred from our fans, he would never even consider it, and i can hardly blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by Famous
    Lee Camp is still my first choice but we could do worse. I for one am terrified at the prospect of Smith returning after so long, his confidence cannot be at its highest can it?
    I can't imagine his confidence will be helped by the jeers he'll get the second he does something even vaguely "wrong" because he's not Lee Camp. Whilst I like/liked Lee Camp his mistakes were completely overlooked, Smith gets an earful when he doesn't get an assist from a goal kick.

Sure the fans have a right and what not...but do they really think undermining our goalkeepers confidence will help? That's my only worry about Smith possibly returning.

As for Kenny, he wouldn't come here.

The reason Kenny wont come here is not because he gets stick off the fans here... otherwise he wouldnt be going anywhere. If he doesnt come here it'll be because he gets a more attractive offer from a club higher up the table

WE WANT CAMP NOT THE FAT USELESS GUINESS DRINKER!

At the right price Kenny would come here.

Players come here and get stick. If they were playing for us then obviously they wouldn't get the stick they did get.

It's a lot like Warnock who will get stick pretty much anywhere he goes. I don't think a lot of fans would complain if he was their manager though would they?

I would sign Kenny. He is a good keeper. I believe the reason they are not extending his contract and he has been transfer listed is a wages dispute? Does this mean they cannot afford Beattie anymore either?

Beattie to come to forest in january... Heard it here first.

They see me trollin'

Quote Originally Posted by simsini
    I hope if the worst comes to the worst and Davies becomes manager and doesn't sign Camp, we try and sign Paddy Kenny. He has been transfer listed and would be a great acquisition.
    I hope to God that I do not see that fat twat in the Garibaldi.

aka Famous

Quote Originally Posted by Baronvon
    I can't imagine his confidence will be helped by the jeers he'll get the second he does something even vaguely "wrong" because he's not Lee Camp. Whilst I like/liked Lee Camp his mistakes were completely overlooked, Smith gets an earful when he doesn't get an assist from a goal kick.

Sure the fans have a right and what not...but do they really think undermining our goalkeepers confidence will help? That's my only worry about Smith possibly returning.

I agree about Smith but it does not change the fact that he will be shitting bricks at the time when we need our keeper to be at his best = trouble.

Also, I think Kenny gets stick off everyone, football fans are fickle but then so are football players. Kissing badges etc. is proof that they will go pretty much anywhere if the pay is right.

I'm not sure about Smith's confidence.

I hear he has been keeping lots of clean sheets in the reserves. I know it's only the reserves and the quality is a lot different but it would still give him confidence the fact that he is doing well.

Who knows he may have been Camps understudy and been gathering tips etc. from him learning. If he has the confidence of Lee Camp and the ability to come out to collect the ball more often then he would be a quality keeper combining that with his shot stopping ability. Still I can see the new manager being recommended in the direction of Lee Camp. It does seem a bit odd though him coming out and saying he thinks it's his last game.

They see me trollin'

God, if Smith's confidence is that fragile, I'll start calling him Bambi.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Kewell
    God, if Smith's confidence is that fragile, I'll start calling him Bambi.

It's been a while since I've seen Bambi but I don't remember that lovable dear ever having any confidence issues.

Unless it was just a cleverly hidden subtext.

They see me trollin'

It's been a while since I've seen Bambi but I don't remember that lovable dear ever having any confidence issues.

Unless it was just a cleverly hidden subtext.
    Have you ever watched Scrubs?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Kewell
    Have you ever watched Scrubs?
    Apparently not.

Samuel

Apparently not.
    And never do Sir.

Its awful television.

I can't understand the 'poor Smith' types!

He isn't good enough, full stop.

This season is hardly the season for sentiment - oooh he had a good season in the 3rd tier of English football last year - and? If he was that good he would have kicked on from his early promise at Southampton - but sadly he didn't.

Forest need a new keeper, if Smith comes back in to the side he will be on a hiding to nothing after Lee Camp getting the fans on his side.

As for a manager - I hear NC has been installed as favourite according to 'You're on Sky Sports'. Really not sure as to who could do the best job to be honest - as long as it isn't Billy Davies I will be happy.

They see me trollin'

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Dig Out Your Soul of Nottingham
    And never do Sir.

Its awful television.
    Oh, I bow to your superior taste in television programmes.

#FindElaine

Quote Originally Posted by saunders:
    ]
    after the treatment he sufferred from our fans, he would never even consider it, and i can hardly blame him.
    That wouldn't matter I'm sure as others have said if the Price was right he would take the shot trip down the M1.

I was at QPR days before we signed Camp. I was sat on the left of the stand at the front of the upper tier so was quite close to the subs as they were warming up and can be quite sure he heard every word of abuse directed to him by some of our fans.

Normally this wouldn't really register with me if it was the usual Derby reject or sheep shagger chants but this was some vile stuff on par with the torrents of abuse Commons got at Prideless Park and will more than likely get at the CG.

Please donate to my #MPCC14 JustGiving page @ Justgiving.com/FindElaine

Quote Originally Posted by MistleTutts and Wine
    f**king hell, the local Pie Shops that are in danger of going out of business after Commons left would jump for joy.

I, however, wouldn't.
    camp is by far a better keeper but it looks like he will slip through our fingers after delays in signing him by the board. If paddy Kenny comes to city ground does that mean we will have to change sponsors to "Greggs"

as i said in the last thread on this we all think he's a fat c**t (ba**ard) and have made this perfectly clear to him in recent years i don't think he would relish the opportunity of joining us

paddy kenny goin to newcastle. pie shops in nottingham are closing down already