Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Preston Replay Weds 5th (official)

Default Preston Replay Weds 5th (official)

looks like a tues night in lancs then ...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned

Default Re: Preston Replay 4th feb

So lets gets the bets on!
    Who has the same opinion about little old PNE after last night and who is so sure you will win.
    My prediction is PNE 1 Robin hoods 3.

It's really ridiculous the run of games coming now with not playing til next Thursday it'll then be 6 games in just over 2 weeks, 30-watford, 2-Yeovil, 4-Preston replay, 8-Blackpool,11-Huddersfield, 15-Leicester, plus another cup game if we were to make it through (might be best to go out tbh). We should at least be playing watford on the Tuesday, or weds to spread it out a bit more and in line with the rest of the league fixtures. Not fair really. This period could make or break our season

Last edited by matt1982; 25-01-14 at 08:48.

Cheap tickets or will they milk us?

tel - 0898 12 11 74

Be nice if it's the only replay so we're on the box

Banned

No we will not milk you...
    Probably 10 quid a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1982 View Post
    It's really ridiculous the run of games coming now with not playing til next Thursday it'll then be 6 games in just over 2 weeks, 30-watford, 2-Yeovil, 4-Preston replay, 8-Blackpool,11-Huddersfield, 15-Leicester, plus another cup game if we were to make it through (might be best to go out tbh). We should at least be playing watford on the Tuesday, or weds to spread it out a bit more and in line with the rest of the league fixtures. Not fair really. This period could make or break our season
    The Leicester game will get rearranged if we get through? Think its fa cup weekend the 15/16th February

Its the Watford, Yeovil, Preston games in such quick succession that will kill us.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmonkfish65 View Post
    looks like a tues night in lancs then ...
    It'll be played on Wednesday 5th because of the Yeovil game being played on the Sunday before - guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by shrimpbutty View Post
    So lets gets the bets on!
    Who has the same opinion about little old PNE after last night and who is so sure you will win.
    My prediction is PNE 1 Robin hoods 3.
    Preston fans on this board seem to be a touch sensitive here. Does it get under your skin that much when fans of another club back their team to win a game against Preston?

Samuel

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post

Preston fans seem a touch sensitive. Does it get under your skin that much when fans of another club back their team to win a game against Preston?
    I don't think I've seen this amount of opposition fans come on and not one of them be alright!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    I don't think I've seen this amount of opposition fans come on and not one of them be alright!
    If you lot didn`t come across as a bunch of Ass Wipes then our response would be a lot more friendly. All you do in any comments you have made is belittle us as a club. What do you expect! Your not that big a club as you think you are. Clough has come and gone and now your in your correct place.
    Your crowds aren`t that big and your manager is a tosser of the highest order,the little poison dwarf.

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

If you lot didn`t come across as a bunch of Ass Wipes then our response would be a lot more friendly. All you do in any comments you have made is belittle us as a club. What do you expect! Your not that big a club as you think you are. Clough has come and gone and now your in your correct place. Your crowds aren`t that big and your manager is a tosser of the highest order,the little poison dwarf.
    Just change the word Clough to Finney in there please and it'll do for a reply.

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Samuel

If you lot didn`t come across as a bunch of Ass Wipes then our response would be a lot more friendly. All you do in any comments you have made is belittle us as a club. What do you expect! Your not that big a club as you think you are. Clough has come and gone and now your in your correct place.
    Your crowds aren`t that big and your manager is a tosser of the highest order,the little poison dwarf.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    Just change the word Clough to Finney in there please and it'll do for a reply.
    Didn`t know Finney played for two clubs! My old man said he was a one man club!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthLeicsRed View Post
    It'll be played on Wednesday 5th because of the Yeovil game being played on the Sunday before - guaranteed.
    My thoughts exactly - must surely be on Wednesday!

It will be interesting to see, who the winner will play - will certainly up the ante, if the winner will play one of the big PL clubs. And should it be a lower league opposition then there might be a quarter final place at stake!

It will most likely be Weds 5th (or possibly even Thurs 6th if televised) ... They missed their best chance to beat us in crap conditions last night ... I know there are a of of games but remember all the games we played under BC ... not just the brilliant sides of the late 70's but the late 80's when we challenged for 4 competitions at once ... if you are playing .. you don't need to train etc. The 1988/89 season stands out where we finished 3rd in the league, won the Simod Cup, won the league cup & lost to Liverpool in the FA Cup semi-final (Hillsborough disaster) ... now that was a lot of games! ... didn't affect us badly in any competition

Well, good morning to you too, my little lower league friend

Looking forward to the replay and a crowd on the right side of 30.000...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by newarkneil View Post
    It will most likely be Weds 5th (or possibly even Thurs 6th if televised) ... They missed their best chance to beat us in crap conditions last night ... I know there are a of of games but remember all the games we played under BC ... not just the brilliant sides of the late 70's but the late 80's when we challenged for 4 competitions at once ... if you are playing .. you don't need to train etc. The 1988/89 season stands out where we finished 3rd in the league, won the Simod Cup, won the league cup & lost to Liverpool in the FA Cup semi-final (Hillsborough disaster) ... now that was a lot of games! ... didn't affect us badly in any competition
    Exactly the kind of comment I spoke about.They missed there best chance to beat us in terrible conditions!Works both ways.

A certain Mr Clough once said "the best training a team can have is a midweek game"

By the way, what language do they speak up there cos I seriously didn't understand one song.

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Quote Originally Posted by 8balluk View Post
    By the way, what language do they speak up there cos I seriously didn't understand one song.
    They talk of barms being et in ginnels.

It's definitely forrin.

Quote Originally Posted by 8balluk View Post
    Tw*t

It's all about mid-table...

Might have some of this, there's them two crap pubs at the top of the road int thee.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by gedlingred View Post

Tw*t
    Is twatish a language?

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry