Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 2,176 to 2,183 of 2183
  1. #2176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,805

    Default Re: HENRI has left the building

    It's easy to play down how good he was since he acted up being a **** but he was when he wanted to be, a damn good Championship midfielder.

    My understanding of it was that Fawaz told him we were gunna push on, the season Montanier came in.
    That's why when Burke was sold, him and Britt questioned it publicly on twitter and to be fair, you would wouldn't you? A lot of us questioned Burke's sale.
    Think also like Britt, he just got sick of carrying us when we weren't going nowhere.

    16/17 - 17 games, 6 goals, 3 assists.
    15/16 - 28 games, 4 goals, 5 assists.
    14/15 - 39 games, 10 goals, 5 assists.
    13/14 - 29 games, 7 goals, 2 assists.
    12/13 - 32 games, 5 goals, 4 assists.

    The season that he left us in January, he was actually on course to have his best ever season with us stats wise.
    I wouldn't have him back now, he can't buy a game for Villa and in my eyes, he did the club dirty but can't say he wasn't good.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2177
    Senior Doom Monger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    18,733

    Default Henri Lansbury

    Surely, there must be a thread for Henri in the ex-players section I thought, but I couldn't find one.
    Apologies if I have duplicated it here!
    Now he is a highly paid Premiership player, I wonder if he will apply himself more to his football than his golf?
    I see he got on a s a sub on Saturday.
    He even scored until the goal was cancelled out by a piece of rather unusual refereeing!
    Hard lines, Henri.


  4. #2178
    Menior Sember
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Dystopian Future
    Posts
    25,119

    Default Re: Henri Lansbury

    Not sure Henri has the drive. Too rough. He's got a fairway to go before being PL standard. Wood putt him on the bench for now and maybe wedge him into the side later.


  5. #2179
    Senior Doom Monger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    18,733

    Default Re: Henri Lansbury

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Not sure Henri has the drive. Too rough. He's got a fairway to go before being PL standard. Wood putt him on the bench for now and maybe wedge him into the side later.
    You have a comedic genius - and a power with words.
    Excellent.


  6. #2180
    oopsy daisy!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On a longship close by
    Posts
    16,517

    Default Re: Henri Lansbury

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    Surely, there must be a thread for Henri in the ex-players section I thought, but I couldn't find one.
    Apologies if I have duplicated it here!
    Now he is a highly paid Premiership player, I wonder if he will apply himself more to his football than his golf?
    I see he got on a s a sub on Saturday.
    He even scored until the goal was cancelled out by a piece of rather unusual refereeing!
    Hard lines, Henri.
    You mean this one?

    http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39651


  7. #2181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    4,013

    Default Re: Henri Lansbury

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Not sure Henri has the drive. Too rough. He's got a fairway to go before being PL standard. Wood putt him on the bench for now and maybe wedge him into the side later.
    You would have to go a fairway to find another golfing pun to add to the above.


  8. #2182
    Miserable bastard
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    , Location, Location.
    Posts
    22,453

    Default Re: Henri Lansbury

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post
    You would have to go a fairway to find another golfing pun to add to the above.
    He covered the hole range.


  9. #2183
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    No longer unnervingly close to Anatoli's house
    Posts
    3,850

    Default Re: HENRI has left the building




 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •