Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: bye

Who will BooBaby boo?
    I'm up on the eleventh floor and I'm watching the Harleys below.

Default bye

i'm new to this forum and can see its a game of two halves

glass half full v glass half empty

i go each week and cheer the good, sulk when its bad

this site splits easily in two too

i see you have forest banter and football banter

why not divide it further into forest suppprters and forest boo-ers?

come on you reds!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

JOIN ME

Default Re: bye

wana join my gang?

Looking for a bite ?

First of all, we like to welcome all new members to the forum so.....welcome Iancoric.

Secondly, I think it's fair to say that this forum represents a good cross section of supporting fans. Some of which are more vocal than others but a fair reflection of sorts across the board who frequently offer reasonable debate, discussion and argument for all Forest, football and other topics.

Thirdly, the forum is a media available to all irrespective upon their level of support. Near or far, it brings us all together independent upon how many games they can or are able to get to.

Fourthly, it's a forum which gives everyone, without exception, the freedom to openly declare their views and opinions irrespective of that of others think. It's a great source of information and opinion and people comment as and when they feel free to do so without fear of being shot down in flames, ridiculed and/or insulted.

Fifthly, there's a common interest and in the eye of adversity, we generally love each other or at least respect each other independent of whatever stand they make.

Sixthly, and more importantly, the forum offers us all a friendly and supportive environment to share our ups and downs, our lunacies and varied sense of humour.

Seventhly, I can't think of a seventhly but I'm sure someone can.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

Official Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by T.B.T.
    First of all, we like to welcome all new members to the forum so.....welcome Iancoric.

Secondly, I think it's fair to say that this forum represents a good cross section of supporting fans. Some of which are more vocal than others but a fair reflection of sorts across the board who frequently offer reasonable debate, discussion and argument for all Forest, football and other topics.

Thirdly, the forum is a media available to all irrespective upon their level of support. Near or far, it brings us all together independent upon how many games they can or are able to get to.

Fourthly, it's a forum which gives everyone, without exception, the freedom to openly declare their views and opinions irrespective of that of others think. It's a great source of information and opinion and people comment as and when they feel free to do so without fear of being shot down in flames, ridiculed and/or insulted.

Fifthly, there's a common interest and in the eye of adversity, we generally love each other or at least respect each other independent of whatever stand they make.

Sixthly, and more importantly, the forum offers us all a friendly and supportive environment to share our ups and downs, our lunacies and varied sense of humour.

I can

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT FUCK OFF.

Victor Meldrew

Quote Originally Posted by T.B.T.

Seventhly, I'm gay. Get over it.

very well put leewal

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooijdonk
    wana join my gang?
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeWal
    I can

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT f**k OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    Seventhly, I'm gay. Get over it.

I rest my case!

Quote Originally Posted by iancoric
    i'm new to this forum and can see its a game of two halves

glass half full v glass half empty

i go each week and cheer the good, sulk when its bad

this site splits easily in two too

i see you have forest banter and football banter

why not divide it further into forest suppprters and forest boo-ers?

come on you reds!!
    Don't take things so seriously on here because there will always say things that wind you up (all too often it is on purpose and sadly is praised by some as a sense of humour). Just take people's comments with a pinch of salt and if you don't like them or feel they are being rude it is very easy to ignore them.

I haven't really read the Forest board today because at times like these when something big is happening then you usually get a load of nonsense (even more so than usual) and can't really be bothered to read through it all so I can't comment on anything you haver said or anything others have said to you, but if you feel some have crossed a line send them a PM or alternatively report it to a moderator. Rumour has it Winnits does some moderating work from time to time.

I hope you do stay because this is certainly the most friendly of all the Forest forums I have seen and it would be a shame if somebody has felt they have been 'forced out'.