Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Petulant things that you do

Anybody do petulant things?

I always send back freepost envelopes without anything in them.

I love it.

Slow down to about 15mph when someone is driving up my arse then speed off when I think they're going to overtake me

Oh the simple things

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned

Default Re: Petulant things that you do

I used to unscrewed the salt lid and then rested it back on, But it happened to me a few years back and wasn't a nice feeling.

Enzo Molinari

I wish I knew Ewan McGregor

winnits

I can be a pretty petulant motorist along the lines of the original post. If I perceive I've been 'wronged' then I do bear a grudge and will reflect how courteous I am further in the journey to the same car/van/whatever

Here, there & anywhere that will have me..

Take the piss out of cold callers by asking them to repeat themselves umpteen times or asking stupid questions. Smug victory when I get them to hang up on me

The beast is stirring yet again!! :devil:

it has nothing to do with football or NFFC

I always send LoveFilm back the junk mail flyers they include with their DVDs, and sometimes add some extra just for them.

Monk De Wally De Honk

French hotels have a habit of making me fill in a crappy form when I check in, occupation is often 'onanist'

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

I regularly tell people who are being mardy to fuck off, although that might not sound very petulant it has lead to numerous relationships, both amorous and platonic, failing, sometimes before even starting

I'm the same when it come to drivers being "up your arse", not so much in car but I'm a fucker for riding slowly then disappearing, normally just through an amber light, leaving the twat behind to either slam on his brakes or go through on red. These twats are normally the ones who pay no attention to anything other than what is directly in front of their bumper.

Swedish Meatball

On a three lane motorway during a quiet period, I often find myself in the slow lane cruising up behind someone hogging the middle lane.

Instead of cautiously undertaking them, I'll indicate round them until I'm in the fast lane, overtake and indicate all the way back round them. They usually get the picture.

Other than that I'm ok. I don't have time for cold callers but try to respect that they're just earning a living and probably would do something else if they could. I have done the whole waste their time and get them to repeat themselves in the past but one Indian fella solemnly told me it was the only job he could get and I felt guilty after that.

winnits

I do that on motorways - although find they continue to blissfully trundle in the middle lane.

I suppose when then road is quiet it doesn't really matter if they DO that, but I get the feeling that such folk are likely to be the type to do the same when it's a little busier and thus causes problems.

Quote Originally Posted by winnits View Post
    I get the feeling that such folk are likely to be the type to do the same when it's a little busier and thus causes problems.
    To be fair, it's hard to change lanes when you're having a crafty wank...

Here, there & anywhere that will have me..

Quote Originally Posted by Brolin View Post
    I don't have time for cold callers but try to respect that they're just earning a living and probably would do something else if they could. I have done the whole waste their time and get them to repeat themselves in the past but one Indian fella solemnly told me it was the only job he could get and I felt guilty after that.
    I get what you say about cold callers, but there are bad ones too. What pisses me off about them is they will ring & say something along the lines of "Hello, my name is Brian & I'm calling from (insert company name) when you can tell by the background noise they are calling from a call centre in Bangalore (or similar). I'm quite tempted to answer with "Hello, my name is Ranjit".

Why the fuck can't they be honest? I'd perhaps respect them more for it.

winnits

Because they're working to a script and probably being listened in on to make sure they comply. A soul destroying job. I'm usually pretty curt but courteous with unwanted cold calls. Although since we don't have a landline any more it's not really much of an issue.

Swedish Meatball

Yeah I see your point, that is frustrating.

Although I have worked with people who wildly misrepresent their role on first contact, so maybe it's not unique.

I used to enjoy going into bookshops and moving books on ManUre from the Sports section to the Comedy Section.

winnits

I like spelling swear words out with the spices in Morrisons as they have a big letter on the front of them.

Sometimes walk into people who won't wait for you to get off the tube before they get on. Depends on my mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    To be fair, it's hard to change lanes when you're having a crafty wank...
    I'd have thought that when you get the jester's shoes you'd be all over the three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Sometimes walk into people who won't wait for you to get off the tube before they get on. Depends on my mood.
    The last time I was on the tube in that there London was to see Notts at Lord's in September. The tube was about two thirds full of people from Nottingham who were really polite and respectful - standing back and letting poople off before them and the like. It proper confused the locals.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by winnits View Post
    I like spelling swear words out with the spices in Morrisons as they have a big letter on the front of them.
    This got boring after a few weeks abd nigh on impossible to do craftily in sociable hours.

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

My fave driving one ATM is chug along Radcliffe rd or other like it at just bellow the speed limit with sat up my arse edging out looking for a way past as soon as road opens into 2 lanes I pull into outside lane, inpatient driver moves for the undertake and deploys his right foot. Just as I've gunned it and disappeared into the distance. It's even better if I'm driving to Grantham as they tend to get stuck behind me agin heading through Radcliffe.

It's even more fun at traffic lights with two lanes as they try for the overtake only to get a lesson in why something with 4x4 and the weight of a crisp packet launches quicker than there 2wd diesel, and then drop into 5th and chug along at speed limit.

Another one is when someone screws me over on ebay with not paying for a item I tend to use one of my other accounts and bid there item up to silly levels and not pay.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

I do love killing things off the line then just sitting on the limit on my bike. Your shitty little bean canned corsa ain't doing a sub 3 second 0-60 so don't try

Sexy B!tch

I like winding the "boy racer" up at lights when i'm turning right. If you look at them and rev your engine they're convinced you want to race them off the lights. When the lights change they speed off looking like a twat whilst your waiting for the light to change so you can turn right.

I also like to speed up and slow down when someone is tailgating me.

I also stay behind slow moving traffic if there is an inpatient driver behind me - waiting for me to over take so he can too.

Why can't people just drive normally and considerately?

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

I do. I'm normally really courteous, it's just some twats are really annoying.