Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not banned, just being a pillock

Default Re: Recommended books

Just read Pat Van den Hawes book where he blatantly states that his 2nd wife was nonced on by Bill Wyman when she was 13 onwards.... why the fuck do people still pay to watch these bastards?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Just read Pat Van den Hawes book where he blatantly states that his 2nd wife was nonced on by Bill Wyman when she was 13 onwards.... why the fuck do people still pay to watch these bastards?
    Wyman hasn’t played with the Stones since 1993.

„The revolution will inevitably awaken in the British working class the deepest passions which have been diverted along artificial channels with the aid of football.“

Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    Wyman hasn’t played with the Stones since 1993.
    He started shagging her in 83 so just your 10 years later.

It was 14 actually and he did marry her as soon as possible

To quote the man himself

However, he said, he has since been in touch with police. Smith herself confirmed publicly three years ago that she was 14 when they first had sex, and a decade earlier her older sister had called for him to be prosecuted.

“I went to the police and I went to the public prosecutor and said, 'Do you want to talk to me? Do you want to meet up with me, or anything like that?’ and I got a message back, 'No’,” he said.

“I was totally open about it.”

Maybe even more twisted was the fact that Mandy Smith's started a relationship with Bill Wyman's son.

I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

Quote Originally Posted by alabamared View Post
    It was 14 actually and he did marry her as soon as possible
    They met at 13 according to the book not that it makes any difference.

To quote the man himself

However, he said, he has since been in touch with police. Smith herself confirmed publicly three years ago that she was 14 when they first had sex, and a decade earlier her older sister had called for him to be prosecuted.

“I went to the police and I went to the public prosecutor and said, 'Do you want to talk to me? Do you want to meet up with me, or anything like that?’ and I got a message back, 'No’,” he said.

“I was totally open about it.”

Does that make it any better?

Maybe even more twisted was the fact that Mandy Smith's started a relationship with Bill Wyman's son.
    The mum?

Yep that was in the book as well, the mum was totally complicite in it all including the nonceing. Mandy ending up with a footballer was part of the mums plan, rock star then footballer... she cleaned Pat out of cash.

Yes I think it does actually at least it shows there was a genuine relationship there not just abuse for gratification and move on.
    Certainly illegal but not cynical abuse.
    And in light of subsequent events who was using who?

The Wand!

Loads of them were at it. The surface has only been scratched.

Lydon whistle blowed it in the 70's and was banned from the BBC for it.

People have been generally thick and ignorant on the subject, dismissing it as bullshit. Same goes for the Catholic church. "Oh, they wouldn't do that, what a terrible lie".

Thankfully some have been persistent and exposed some of them, despite the status quo wanting them to keep quiet.

Yes I think it does actually at least it shows there was a genuine relationship there not just abuse for gratification and move on.
    Certainly illegal but not cynical abuse.
    And in light of subsequent events who was using who?
    The guy fucked a 13 year old kid...the kid married the abuser there is no defence.

This isnt forbidden teen love the guy was in his late 40s when this went down.... again no defence for nonce behaviour.

Last edited by Barry; Yesterday at 01:48.

The guy fucked a 13 year old kid...the kid married the abuser there is no defence.

This isnt forbidden teen love the guy was in his late 40s when this went down.... again no defence for nonce behaviour.
    By her own statement it was 14 no 13. The guy was certainly guilty of statutory rape of that there is no doubt.

How ever your consistent use of the word abuse draws in Savilleesk images of of children treated like pieces of meat for the gratification of the abuser without any thought or care for nthe effect on the individual.

From what I know of Mandy and her family I am sure that this situation the relationship was entirely consensual.

Again I ask you who used who?

Also if Bill had been 22 instead of 48 would you feel differently?

These type of 'age inappropriate' relationships are not uncommon after all;teacher pupil being the most common. While the older party often ends up in prison very rarely is this branded as 'abuse'.

Just to be clear I don't condone what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Thankfully some have been persistent and exposed some of them, despite the status quo wanting them to keep quiet.
    What Rick and Francis were at it?

By her own statement it was 14 no 13. The guy was certainly guilty of statutory rape of that there is no doubt.
    The book i read said the relationship started at 13, various other sources state 13 including his own wiki. If it was in print and untrue im sure thet'd sue.

How ever your consistent use of the word abuse draws in Savilleesk images of of children treated like pieces of meat for the gratification of the abuser without any thought or care for nthe effect on the individual.
    Doesnt matter whether it was one child or a hundred he still shagged a 13 year old girl. The suspicion has to be there that he was so open about it that this child probably werent his first.

From what I know of Mandy and her family I am sure that this situation the relationship was entirely consensual.
    Its not down to the family though is it as to whether the law has been broken and a person has been abused. No doubt the mum was complicite but that does not make it anymore right or justifiable.

Again I ask you who used who?
    Well by her second husbands account it fucked her up pretty badly, to the point where she wouldnt be touched and couldnt form proper relationships.

Also if Bill had been 22 instead of 48 would you feel differently?
    No, the law in this country states the age of consent is 16... if Bill would have been a teenager himself then there may have been some justification but i still cant understand what even an 18/19 year old would see in a 13 year old. I remember a girl at school being 15 and shagging a 1st division football player for a bit... he was 21 i think at the time but even back then we knew he could probably get anyone around his own age, why didnt he?

These type of 'age inappropriate' relationships are not uncommon after all;teacher pupil being the most common. While the older party often ends up in prison very rarely is this branded as 'abuse'.
    Its grooming, grooming is illegal. Ot werent a one night thing, he knew and should have stayed well away.

If i did it id have vigilantes looking for me but because this guys a rock star its ok. No its not and there can be no rhyme, reason or justification for shagging kids as a guy in his late 40s.

Just to be clear I don't condone what happened.

They met at 13 according to the book not that it makes any difference.

The mum?

Yep that was in the book as well, the mum was totally complicite in it all including the nonceing. Mandy ending up with a footballer was part of the mums plan, rock star then footballer... she cleaned Pat out of cash.
    What she shagged a tennis player as well

Bill Wyman, Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis, Michael Jackson are all fucking nonces.

Indisputable evidence between the shoes and the strides.
    Guilty as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    Indisputable evidence between the shoes and the strides.
    Guilty as fuck.
    Good call... no tell all book required with them nonce socks.

Left Winger

Why are his trousers at half-Mast?

Has someone died?

Probably a child playing with a train set on the floor

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Even if the kid bent over and said fuck me, it's statutory rape.

I know there was a lot of kids throwing thier panties at rock stars but it doesn't make it right, just fuck the 16 year old that does.

I walk around like everything is fine but deep down, in my shoe, my sock is sliding off.