Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 1645
  1. #26
    Senior Pol
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Echo Beach
    Posts
    4,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Dad's Ashamed Of You View Post

    Is that the one where they covered a battleship in cream cheese and a fat, greedy American scoffed it?


    That's probably a more likely version of events than the "real thing".

    "Charlie don't surf for his hamburger momma!!"

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  3. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,636

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Dad's Ashamed Of You View Post
    Is that the one where they covered a battleship in cream cheese and a fat, greedy American scoffed it?
    He was probably Jewish or a Mason


  4. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,636

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyHell View Post


    That's probably a more likely version of events than the "real thing".
    I think the "Real Thing" has got lost in the conspiracy myth. Initially the experiment was to make the ship "invisible to the enemy, which most likely meant making it invisible to enemy radar, using a series of magnets to "bend light rays". This is feasible, in theory, and was mooted much earlier by Nikola Tesla (although he WAS talking about true invisibility). The "invisibility" part has been picked up on by Conspiracy theorists and embellished over the years.

    Last edited by virgo; 24-10-13 at 17:24. Reason: spelling error -I blame my keyboard

  5. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,636

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    I'm surprised MK Ultra hasn't been mentioned by now, another theory that was only put about by the "Tin foil hat" brigade from the end of WW2 until it all came out in 1977.

    Some of the truth about the MK Ultra experiments was far crazier than even the most die-hard conspiracy theorist could have imaged.

    The film "The men who stare at goats" was based on some of these experiments, and others that have been carried out by US intelligence in the 1980's up until the 2000's.


  6. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    16,604

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by virgo View Post
    I'm surprised MK Ultra hasn't been mentioned by now, another theory that was only put about by the "Tin foil hat" brigade from the end of WW2 until it all came out in 1977.

    Some of the truth about the MK Ultra experiments was far crazier than even the most die-hard conspiracy theorist could have imaged.

    The film "The men who stare at goats" was based on some of these experiments, and others that have been carried out by US intelligence in the 1980's up until the 2000's.
    Officially authorized in 1953, by 1955, project creep had expanded the CIA’s authority under MKUltra to include the following:

    Discovery of the following materials and methods [including those]:

    which will promote the intoxicating affect of alcohol;
    which will render the induction of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness;
    which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so called “brain-washing;”
    which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use;
    [which will produce] shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use; and
    which will produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.[3]



    There's no reason to believe that it's not still going on today, probably on a much grander scale


  7. #31

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tropix View Post
    Officially authorized in 1953, by 1955, project creep had expanded the CIA’s authority under MKUltra to include the following:

    Discovery of the following materials and methods [including those]:

    which will promote the intoxicating affect of alcohol;
    which will render the induction of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness;
    which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so called “brain-washing;”
    which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use;
    [which will produce] shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use; and
    which will produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.[3]



    There's no reason to believe that it's not still going on today, probably on a much grander scale
    Most of that list appear on Derren Brown's last DVD...


  8. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Asply
    Posts
    8,318

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    I found this a very good program about UFO and Area 51 conspiracy as it took individual accounts that people had and actually disproved them (IMO). Dissected what they said, looked at the evidence, went to the 'crime scene' and then came up with plausible explanations.

    http://youtu.be/sOqLkIQFklE


  9. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    16,604

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Giza pyramids and the speed of light. There are lots of other incredible mathematical discoveries relating to these pyramids too - the distance from the earth to the sun, the circumference of the earth etc. Dig a little deeper if you're interested.




  10. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    16,604

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Most of that list appear on Derren Brown's last DVD...
    He must be MK Ultra! Lynch him!


  11. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,636

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tropix View Post
    Giza pyramids and the speed of light. There are lots of other incredible mathematical discoveries relating to these pyramids too - the distance from the earth to the sun, the circumference of the earth etc. Dig a little deeper if you're interested.
    The thing is with the Pyramids is that all Scholars and Scientists will tell you that they were ancient tombs-but not one body has ever been found there. Most of the mummies were found in the Valley of the Kings, not in the Pyramids. The explanation they give is "grave robbers", but I don't buy that. It's a conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy!!


  12. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,636

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tropix View Post
    Giza pyramids and the speed of light. There are lots of other incredible mathematical discoveries relating to these pyramids too - the distance from the earth to the sun, the circumference of the earth etc. Dig a little deeper if you're interested.

    The only thing wrong with that explanation, is that it pre-supposes that Humanity would develop the metric system, to give the speed of light in metres/sec, and develop a method of measuring latitude and longitude that used matching units. The metric system wasn't invented until 1670, and longitude and Latitude, although proposed in the 3rd century BC, this was still 2000 odd years after the Pyramids were built.


  13. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    16,604

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by virgo View Post
    The only thing wrong with that explanation, is that it pre-supposes that Humanity would develop the metric system, to give the speed of light in metres/sec, and develop a method of measuring latitude and longitude that used matching units. The metric system wasn't invented until 1670, and longitude and Latitude, although proposed in the 3rd century BC, this was still 2000 odd years after the Pyramids were built.
    It makes it all the more peculiar, wouldn't you say?


  14. #38
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    50,072

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    I like a good conspiracy theory but like someone pointed out its when the theorists start adding stupid ideals and ideas they kind of debunk themselves.

    Alex Jones is a good one for this. Some of the videos about sandy hook and the Boston bombings and stuff with agents and actors and eye witness reports completely ignored makes you think but the way they then blame everything on the governments wanting to take the guns away just ruins what arguments they present.

    Not sure I believe in the femer camps either


  15. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,636

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tropix View Post
    It makes it all the more peculiar, wouldn't you say?
    No, it just makes it a coincidence. It also presupposes that the measurement on google earth is accurate-he says it is of the "centre of the grand gallery"-but it is an external measurement (as shown on the video), so he would only have to be a few inches out for the figures to be wildly different.

    If the SI units had never been adopted, and suppose the world had used the British Imperial system, then this "coincidence" wouldn't be there would it?

    Also, have these measurements been carried out on any of the other Pyramids?

    Also, he only speaks of one pyramid


  16. #40
    Not that type of player
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Mixer
    Posts
    37,737

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tropix View Post
    440hz vs 432hz. Go onto youtube and put in 432hz. Listen to some stuff with headphones on.


    Cool vid tropix but what's the conspiracy link? Am I missing something..


    Quote Originally Posted by tropix View Post
    I like Rupert Sheldrake, he's a very good thinker/scientist and an interesting guy. Because he's a proper scientist his challenges are always worth listening too imo because they're not usually easily dismissed. His concept of Morphic Resonance is a useful model I think which contributes to the understanding of some currently baffling phenomena. A New Science of Life is a very good book, which tries to tackle some of the difficult unanswered questions in biology. I'm not so convinced by some of his later stuff which verges into telepathy territory, but as I say, he knows his stuff and certainly has more credibility than many people 'on the fringes'.

    That new book sounds worth a read.

    Stand Firm And Strike Hard

  17. #41
    Not that type of player
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Mixer
    Posts
    37,737

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tropix View Post
    It makes it all the more peculiar, wouldn't you say?

    Only in the same way the Woolworths Ley Lines are peculiar.


  18. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Mansfield
    Posts
    4,041

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Loads of things in the past were once palmed off as conspiracy theories and have since become known fact, not least of which was the development of the a-bomb, and many acts of war ones from the past. Stands to reason that some of the ones today will do to really. There's a lot of shit to rake through though.


  19. #43
    Senior Doom Monger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    20,517

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Beasty View Post
    Lizards are actually our overlords.
    That's silly!
    THe Earth is run by The Mice.


  20. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,636

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Cool vid tropix but what's the conspiracy link? Am I missing something...
    The conspiracy theory about the 432 v 440hz controversy goes something like this :

    Originally the standard pitch was 432hz, but those nasty Nazi's got involved and somehow got the standard changed to 440hz, and that this frequency affects peoples minds and makes the whole world fall into disharmony (I assure you I am not making this up as I go along).


  21. #45
    Senior Pol
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Echo Beach
    Posts
    4,658

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    That's silly!
    THe Earth is run by The Mice.
    Even these crazy bastards? :






  22. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,636

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Red Hat View Post
    Loads of things in the past were once palmed off as conspiracy theories and have since become known fact, not least of which was the development of the a-bomb, and many acts of war ones from the past. Stands to reason that some of the ones today will do to really. There's a lot of shit to rake through though.
    But did the Nazi's explode the first a-bomb at Thrungia (check spelling), in March 1945?

    Also, from where did the Americans get the Plutonium for the Bomb that was dropped on Nagasaki? The nuclear pile at Oak Ridge only produced Uranium, which was used on the first bomb at Hiroshima.

    Even theories that have been proved "true" can still have a lot of controversy attached to them.


  23. #47
    Senior Doom Monger
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vale of Belvoir
    Posts
    20,517

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    I quite like The Mothman Prophecies... not sure if they qualify for this thread.


  24. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Mansfield
    Posts
    4,041

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by virgo View Post
    But did the Nazi's explode the first a-bomb at Thrungia (check spelling), in March 1945?

    Also, from where did the Americans get the Plutonium for the Bomb that was dropped on Nagasaki? The nuclear pile at Oak Ridge only produced Uranium, which was used on the first bomb at Hiroshima.

    Even theories that have been proved "true" can still have a lot of controversy attached to them.
    I don't see your point? The very development of the a-bomb was passed of as a wacky conspiracy theory. There was most definitely, actually, development of the a-bomb.


  25. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    16,604

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Cool vid tropix but what's the conspiracy link? Am I missing something.

    I like Rupert Sheldrake, he's a very good thinker/scientist and an interesting guy. Because he's a proper scientist his challenges are always worth listening too imo because they're not usually easily dismissed. His concept of Morphic Resonance is a useful model I think which contributes to the understanding of some currently baffling phenomena. A New Science of Life is a very good book, which tries to tackle some of the difficult unanswered questions in biology. I'm not so convinced by some of his later stuff which verges into telepathy territory, but as I say, he knows his stuff and certainly has more credibility than many people 'on the fringes'.

    That new book sounds worth a read.
    This is worth a read Rav:

    http://omega432.com/432-music/the-im...of-432hz-music

    "When A is tuned to 432Hz the frequencies of the other A’s shift (within a decimal point) to 27 Hz, 54, 108, 216, 864, 1728 in other octaves.
    D becomes 576 Hz which becomes 9 Hz, 18, 36, 72, 144, 288, 1152 in other octaves. E becomes 324 Hz which becomes 81 Hz, 162, 648, 1296 in other octaves. All of these frequencies are divisible by 3…"


    Our existence is a mere vibration, so I think there's something in this. I was rather skeptical at first but I've had some pretty amazing experiences listening to 432hz tunes. There is an intangible feeling there. I've only just discovered Sheldrake and I'm finding the whole morphic resonance theory fascinating. I'll have a look at that book. I saw a video on 'primer fields' the other day, which relates to his theory. Worth a look.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw3A6yf-fFA


  26. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    16,604

    Default Re: The official conspiracy theory thread

    Quote Originally Posted by virgo View Post
    No, it just makes it a coincidence. It also presupposes that the measurement on google earth is accurate-he says it is of the "centre of the grand gallery"-but it is an external measurement (as shown on the video), so he would only have to be a few inches out for the figures to be wildly different.

    If the SI units had never been adopted, and suppose the world had used the British Imperial system, then this "coincidence" wouldn't be there would it?

    Also, have these measurements been carried out on any of the other Pyramids?

    Also, he only speaks of one pyramid
    Fact 1: Mean Distance to Sun: The height of the pyramid times 10^9 represents the mean radius of the earth's orbit around the sun, or Astronomical Unit (AU). [5,813.235565376 Pyramid Inches x 10^9 = 91,848,816.9 miles]

    Fact 2: Aligned True North: The Great Pyramid is the most accurately aligned structure in existence and faces true north with only 3/60th of a degree of error. The position of the North Pole moves over time and the pyramid was exactly aligned at one time.

    Fact 3: Equatorial Circumference of the Earth: The Pyramid embodies a scale ratio of 1/43,200. The perimeter of the base * 43,200 = 24,734.94 miles, which is within 170 miles of the equatorial circumference of the earth.

    Fact 4: Earth's Polar Radius: The Pyramid embodies a scale ratio of 1/43,200. The height * 43200 = 3,938.685 miles, which is the polar radius of the earth to within 11 mi.

    Fact 5: Earth's Volume: The product of the pyramid's volume and density times 10^15 equals the ratio of volume to density of the earth. [10,339,823.3 cubic cubits * 0.4078994 * 10^15 = 4.21760772 x 10^21 cubic cubits = 259.93 x 10^9 cubic miles]

    Fact 6: The Light Equation: The height of the Great Pyramid, minus the height of the capstone represents one millionth the time it takes light to travel the mean radius of the earth's orbit around the sun (1 astronomical unit) using 1 Pyramid Inch equals 24 hours (mean solar day). [(5,813.2355653 - 103.0369176) /
    10^6 = .0057101986+ days = 493.36116 seconds = 8 minutes, 13.36 seconds]

    Fact 7: The Sun's Parallax: The size of the earth as viewed from the Sun and expressed as an angle and generally taken to be 1/2 the diameter at the equator (Solar Equatorial Parallax) is 8.9008091 seconds of arc using 91848,817 miles as the mean distance to the sun and 3,963.4914 miles as the equatorial radius. The distance between the mean socket level and the height of the levelled bedrock is 8.9008 Pyramid Inches.

    Coincidence?


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •