Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Results 476 to 482 of 482

Thread: Mansfield Town

      
  1. #476
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    13,358

    Default Re: Mansfield Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    I was almost disappointed, I expected a bit more.....action.

    I suspect that the Internet has ruined me, in the same way I can no longer look at the Nottingham Panthers logo without being reminded of the Goatse Man.

    (He who knows, will know).
    Cannot be unseen


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #477
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37,692

    Default Re: Mansfield Town

    I can't stop watching it. Most affection I've felt for Stags in years. I just keep thinking of Miami Vice......



    This really is putting Mansfield on the map at last


  4. #478
    Not that type of player
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Mixer
    Posts
    33,757

    Default Re: Mansfield Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    I can't stop watching it. Most affection I've felt for Stags in years. I just keep thinking of Miami Vice......



    This really is putting Mansfield on the map at last
    You should follow Carolyn Radford on Twitter Alf. It’s one long glamorous series.

    “A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and make sure you are.”

  5. #479
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37,692

    Default Re: Mansfield Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    You should follow Carolyn Radford on Twitter Alf. It’s one long glamorous series.
    I just can't get on with Twitter mate, but this might force me to try the hardest I ever have yet!

    Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk


  6. #480
    Not that type of player
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Mixer
    Posts
    33,757

    Default Re: Mansfield Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    I just can't get on with Twitter mate, but this might force me to try the hardest I ever have yet!

    Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    You don’t need to be on Twitter to see her @carolynradford page.





  7. #481
    Billy Davies long lost lovechild.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37,692

    Default Re: Mansfield Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    You don’t need to be on Twitter to see her @carolynradford page.


    Lovely

    Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk


  8. #482
    Left Winger
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Lufthansa Business Lounge
    Posts
    77,955

    Default Re: Mansfield Town

    There’s some belting replies to that Tweet

    „I believe in socialism because it seems more humanitarian, rather than every man for himself and 'I'm alright jack' and all those arsehole businessmen with all the loot. I made up my mind from viewing society from that angle. That's where I'm from and there's where I've made my decisions from. That's why I believe in socialism“

    — Joe Strummer

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •