Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2083
  1. #2026
    Warp Speed Chic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,263

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Does anyone know if you can play a FM2019 save on an iPad? Then go back to PC and it all be up to date?


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2027
    The Clapham Crusader
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Cockpit
    Posts
    22,123

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    Does anyone know if you can play a FM2019 save on an iPad? Then go back to PC and it all be up to date?
    My guess would be no. Apple and Windows are not typically friendly bedfellows.


  4. #2028
    The Clapham Crusader
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Cockpit
    Posts
    22,123

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    A 147 in the final frame of the Masters final to beat Mark Williams!




  5. #2029
    Warp Speed Chic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,263

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Won 3 games on Apex today. Here's my best one

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=0HarMR7N1ek


  6. #2030
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,308

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    For those that don't know of it, the Mega Drive Mini is on the way. So far 30 of the 40 games has been announced with some surprising games on it.You have your typical Sonic's, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage and such, but there are some you wouldn't expect and it's looking to be an interesting little system. The unexpected ones are.


    Castlevania: The New Generation (Also called Bloodlines)
    Castle of Illusion and World of Illusion
    Earthworm Jim
    Contra: Hard Corps (Known as Probotector in Europe)
    Ghouls and Ghosts
    Street Fighter II: Special Championship Edition
    Mega Man: The Wily Wars (A super rare game to find now)


  7. #2031

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Quote Originally Posted by MansfieldRed View Post
    For those that don't know of it, the Mega Drive Mini is on the way. So far 30 of the 40 games has been announced with some surprising games on it.You have your typical Sonic's, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage and such, but there are some you wouldn't expect and it's looking to be an interesting little system. The unexpected ones are.


    Castlevania: The New Generation (Also called Bloodlines)
    Castle of Illusion and World of Illusion
    Earthworm Jim
    Contra: Hard Corps (Known as Probotector in Europe)
    Ghouls and Ghosts
    Street Fighter II: Special Championship Edition
    Mega Man: The Wily Wars (A super rare game to find now)
    Some quality gameage in there.

    Mate of mine bought me one of those retro consoles and I aint looked back since. But there;s a definite delay between control input & on-screen reaction every so often. It's not game-breaking, just annoying.

    So I might still check this out.


  8. #2032
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,544

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Yakuza Kiwami 2 is on course to beat Yakuza 0 as my favourite I've played so far. This new engine is fantastic.


  9. #2033
    Warp Speed Chic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,263

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    If you ever wondered what *THAT* drive-thru order looked like.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6xa6F7...ature=youtu.be


  10. #2034
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,533

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    He's a big bloke but where the hell did all that go?!


  11. #2035
    Dinosaur Prick
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    23,664

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Man, a GTA film would be ace.


  12. #2036

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Did anyone ever knock a quick one out over Tyris Flare's arse in Golden Axe when they were a kid?.......

    Tyrarse.jpg

    Me neither.

    Last edited by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery; 03-06-19 at 11:25.

  13. #2037
    Dinosaur Prick
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    23,664

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    I’ve done about 80 hours on AC Odyssey so far... finished the main story line after probably 60? And just finished the second plot. There’s a load of add ons as well. Of course there’s a slight bit of repetition with quests but not much considering how many of the buggers there are! Plenty of different things to side track you... the naval battles are still great. The mythical creatures were fun too and a bit more of a challenge... sod doing them on nightmare difficulty!


  14. #2038

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Quote Originally Posted by adam09 View Post
    I’ve done about 80 hours on AC Odyssey so far... finished the main story line after probably 60? And just finished the second plot. There’s a load of add ons as well. Of course there’s a slight bit of repetition with quests but not much considering how many of the buggers there are! Plenty of different things to side track you... the naval battles are still great. The mythical creatures were fun too and a bit more of a challenge... sod doing them on nightmare difficulty!
    After enjoying Origins a lot I'm defo gonna give Odyssey a go.

    Surprising just how different the experience is from the original games. They bored me to tears.


  15. #2039
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    45,691

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Did anyone ever knock a quick one out over Tyris Flare's arse in Golden Axe when they were a kid?.......

    Tyrarse.jpg

    Me neither.
    Yeah I did, and the bird in the red

    Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk


  16. #2040
    Dinosaur Prick
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    23,664

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    After enjoying Origins a lot I'm defo gonna give Odyssey a go.

    Surprising just how different the experience is from the original games. They bored me to tears.
    The first couple were good then obviously it stagnated and branched away from “assassin’s”. Black Flag gets a lot of love because it brought the ship battles which is simple fun but 3 or 4 of the games fell a bit flat.

    Now it’s got this busy and diverse world and loads of freedom, different storylines etc as well as some RPG elements. The Greek and Egyptian mythology lends itself well to the game too... no doubt there will be a new game along soon. I would like to see a Japanese setting with cool ass ninjas and gwotkarate


  17. #2041

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Quote Originally Posted by adam09 View Post
    The first couple were good then obviously it stagnated and branched away from “assassin’s”. Black Flag gets a lot of love because it brought the ship battles which is simple fun but 3 or 4 of the games fell a bit flat.

    Now it’s got this busy and diverse world and loads of freedom, different storylines etc as well as some RPG elements. The Greek and Egyptian mythology lends itself well to the game too... no doubt there will be a new game along soon. I would like to see a Japanese setting with cool ass ninjas and gwotkarate
    Aye. Great evolution of things. The old games bored me to tears.

    You played Nioh? That's great for an oriental fix. Good game, great game if you can tolerate having to retread old ground when you get one-shotted.

    Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk


  18. #2042
    Warp Speed Chic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,263

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Oriental fix? Gotta be Yakuza




  19. #2043

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    Oriental fix? Gotta be Yakuza

    Bought Yakuza 0 this weekend mate. Will be tucking into it after I finish GOW3


  20. #2044
    Dinosaur Prick
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    23,664

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Sleeping Dogs was good too. It was like Rush Hour meets Fast & Furious meets GTA. In a good way.


  21. #2045
    Where's me hammer?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    45,691

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Best oriental game, tenchu stealth assassins.

    Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk


  22. #2046
    Warp Speed Chic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,263

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    Bought Yakuza 0 this weekend mate. Will be tucking into it after I finish GOW3
    If you dislike it then I genuinely don't think we can be friends anymore


  23. #2047

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    If you dislike it then I genuinely don't think we can be friends anymore
    So long as it's better than the new Arctic Monkeys album

    Sleeping Dogs was mint.

    Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk


  24. #2048
    The Clapham Crusader
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Cockpit
    Posts
    22,123

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Any decent game recommendations? Bit bored with my current selection. I recently upgraded to a PS4 Pro and got Spider-Man with it but haven't played it yet as superheroes etc aren't really my thing.


  25. #2049

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    Any decent game recommendations? Bit bored with my current selection. I recently upgraded to a PS4 Pro and got Spider-Man with it but haven't played it yet as superheroes etc aren't really my thing.
    My PS4 faves mate:

    Life Is Strange
    The Technomancer
    Tales of Berseria (as good a JRPG as I've played since the FF games. Not as good, but worth trying)
    The Sexy Brutale (I think you'll love this one mate. Very niche, very charming)
    Lords of The Fallen (Dark Souls Clone)
    Dark Souls 3
    Unit Dawn
    Assasin's Creed:Origins
    Saints Row 4
    X-Com 2
    Deus Ex Mankind Divided
    Witcher 3: Blood & Wine (hated the main game, but the expansions were good if you aint tried em)

    Last edited by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery; 04-06-19 at 16:23.

  26. #2050
    Warp Speed Chic
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,263

    Default Re: The LTLF video game thread - sponsored by Freddie!

    Borderland and Sonic Mania are currently the PS+ games, gotta be worth a bash.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •