Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Default Re: PS4 or Xbox One?

Pre-ordered Xbox One yesterday. No cheap packages left so gone for the system plus extra controller plus FIFA 14 and Forza for £515.

Might still cancel the pre-order if I have buyers remorse inbetween now and then.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

PS4 all day long.

Depends if I can watch Sky through either of them

Not long to go now. Only console of such I have at the moment is my ps vita. Did I mention that can be used as a controller on the ps4 with touch screen options

Rice 34

That Xbox is going to have insanity/p90x with kinect is quite a big thing for me as I enjoy using them and it could work well. Still ps4 just for me though.

Zycomm Two Way Radio

I wonder how that's going to work. P90X uses weights and stuff doesn't it? I've only just about got enough room in my lounge for Insanity. I did it for about 3 months and having a bit of time off, interested to see how it's integrated and if it has stat tracking, calorie counting etc etc.

Will be the PS4 for me, although I'm in no rush to purchase it as think this gen still has something to ofer.

Started this gen out with a 360 but traded it in for a PS3. After 8 months the PS3 broke and was replaced by Sony because it was under warranty. The replacement then broke 18 months later - the day we beat Leicester 5-1. Snapped up an Xbox Elite just before Xmas 2009 and it's been there ever since.

Really not a fan of Sony consoles, everyone I have ever owned has broken at some point. Only reason I'll be getting the PS4 is because most of my friends will be owning one.

Not banned, just being a pillock

Red ring of doom on both x box consoles means that it's Sony all.the way for me.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

RROD and YLOD, why does it always have to be "of death"?

YLOD? I've never had a problem with and PlayStation, the one I'm using now is 6 years old and only now playing up. But since I cleared out all the excess crap that accumulated over the years it seems to be working fine again.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

My first editiin 60gb died last year from ylod. Assuming a few more years of ps3 gaming I bought a new 500gb one about a month or two later tgey announced the ps4. I was not happy as I could have temo fixed my old one for the time being. I'm giving the ps3 a go untill I run out of gta, fifa and blops 2. Might get gt6 though and wait for a ps4 around fifa 15 time.

[QUOTE=Barry;2870882]Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes.[/QUOTE]

Just pre-ordered a PS4 from Amazon. I figured they'll have one of the biggest stockpiles in the UK. Went for Killzone after some consideration

I've enjoyed my xbox360 for years but now it's time for a change, i used to own a ps2 and loved the amount of great games it produced so i have no affinity to either console but will treat myself to a ps4 at xmas as its the more powerful console and i think fifa will be amazing although i know i'm gonna miss the xbox controler...

Arse, I didn't know Forza was being bundled with the Xbone, seems to be sold out everywhere!

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

X bone

Senior Member?

Add a poll?

I'll be getting a PS4, not sure when though as I'm loving the shit outta GTA 5 on the PS3 atm, and plus the fact I'm brokkke

Banned

Still a ps4 for me

Probably for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Still a ps4 for me

Probably for Christmas
    I like the sound of your mum

Banned

She's nice

Not banned, just being a pillock

Quote Originally Posted by adam09 View Post
    I wonder how that's going to work. P90X uses weights and stuff doesn't it? I've only just about got enough room in my lounge for Insanity. I did it for about 3 months and having a bit of time off, interested to see how it's integrated and if it has stat tracking, calorie counting etc etc.
    Is that the insanity DVD? Did you see the results they say?

Insanity is a different workout, there's going to be Insanity, P90X, Jillian Michaels and a bunch of others. I guess you may have to pay a one off fee for them but they work in conjunction with kinect to give you feedback and stuff, it sounds pretty cool.

Results wise yeah mine were pretty good... mainly in how I felt. More stamina and less tiredness during the day at work and in general. Just felt stronger and healthier, which has a psychological impact as well. Looks wise I am slim and quite toned anyway (my job is physical) but I toned up a bit more and more noticably there was decent muscle gain on my arms.

I reckon if you had time to stick to a proper diet plan (eg 5-8 small meals a day) and go to a gym and do weights as well, you'd bulk up really well. It's really good cardio/core workouts and I torrented it so it cost nothing but an hour of my time a day.

The price people are paying for just the pre order receipts on eBay is ridiculous.mit really is tempting to sell mine but I'm resisting ATM.

Yeah like 6-700 quid and more, crazy fuckers!

Well I have ps4 mega bundle FIFA 14 cod ghost and creed 4 all for launch days It cost me £30 to pre order it all and could sell on ebay for silly money and actually buy a ps4 a few weeks later with the cash lol

Last edited by RICH1977; 30-10-13 at 21:22.

Looking Hairy

COD Ghosts is native 1080p on PS4, upscaled from 720p on the Xbone.