Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485
Results 2,101 to 2,111 of 2111

Thread: Jim Price

Default Re: Jim Price

Basically, Fawaz's biggest failures in his whole time here were knee jerk reactions, from fan/media driven agendas.

People can't slate him for that, and expect him to have done different, whilst then championing one of the main instances of that at the same time. It's crackers.

“All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

fawaz was a numpty, and the ultimate decision maker, best thing he did was sell the club

hoping for a strong and stable future (and Teresa May to contract gonorrhea)

Pork - Stuffing - Apple Sauce

Devils favourite advocate

Quote Originally Posted by Fawazzock View Post
    fawaz was a numpty, and the ultimate decision maker, best thing he did was sell the club

hoping for a strong and stable future (and Teresa May to contract gonorrhea)
    A few on here could probably help you with the last bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf-ugginblowupyourbakery View Post
    After SOD was sacked, Mcleish walked and Clark left mate we'd been flagged up as a "no-go" club by many. Certainly I know of an ex Prem manager & a few others who suddenly wondered wtf Fawaz was playing at.
    Clark left? Or was asked to leave to pave the way for people who never did anything to earn even a fraction of the respect Clark deserved from any owner of Nottingham Forest?

At one point Jim Price was running the show and Frank Clark was banned from the ground, I think? That has to have been our nadir.

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    At one point Jim Price was running the show and Frank Clark was banned from the ground, I think?.
    I'm happy to be corrected, but my recollection is that Frank fell out with the al-Hasawis only a matter of weeks after they completed their takeover. He angrily objected to the sacking of Steve Cotterill, whom he'd played the primary role in bringing to the club whilst chairman.

Last edited by Otis Redd'un; 08-06-17 at 12:33.

That's my recollection!

Frank was dismissed, by letter, at the same time as Mark Arthur and the financial bloke who's name escapes me.

Picking at words there chap.

Again. Doesn't change the stupidity of how we dealt with the situation, nor the instability it encouraged after.

Default Re: Jimbo Tweeting spree

The madness wasn't having Billy back it was giving him power.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Gonad View Post
    That's my recollection!

Frank was dismissed, by letter, at the same time as Mark Arthur and the financial bloke who's name escapes me.
    John pelling

Default Re: Jimbo Tweeting spree

Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    The madness wasn't having Billy back it was giving him power.

The leafy, rarified suburb of Sneinton, Nottingham.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Gonad View Post
    That's my recollection!

The departure of Arthur and Pelling occurred some while later Jimmy. They were the high profile victims of Billy's "unfinished business" cull.