Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 223 of 223 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223
Results 5,551 to 5,562 of 5562

Thread: The demise of NON-LEAGUE Notts County (sponsored by Otis Redd'un)

Default Re: The demise of NON-LEAGUE Notts County (sponsored by Otis Redd'un)

According to reports in the Sunday Times Hardy is trying to sell the club for £5m plus obviously taking over the clubs debts.

Utter madness.

I think the club will fail to exist after August 11th.

They're a busted flush.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    According to reports in the Sunday Times Hardy is trying to sell the club for £5m plus obviously taking over the clubs debts.

Utter madness.

I think the club will fail to exist after August 11th.

They're a busted flush.
    I'm not convinced any of these buyers even existed - apart from the one fronted by the con man.

When he turns up to the Court on the 31st again with nothing not sure the judge is gonna be too kind this time.

It's also worth noting they are getting to a point where players can legally tear up their contracts if they want to leave because they haven't been paid for X amount of weeks (Bolton had a load of players walk out recently for the same thing).

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    I'm not convinced any of these buyers even existed - apart from the one fronted by the con man.

When he turns up to the Court on the 31st again with nothing not sure the judge is gonna be too kind this time.

It's also worth noting they are getting to a point where players can legally tear up their contracts if they want to leave because they haven't been paid for X amount of weeks (Bolton had a load of players walk out recently for the same thing).
    Oooh, anyone decent we can nab?

Oh no of course there isn’t

Egghead says Danish takeover to complete this week

Quote Originally Posted by Alvar Hanso View Post
    That’ll save their bacon.

Here, there & anywhere that will have me..

I hope the new owners use their loaf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The beast is stirring yet again!! :devil:

it has nothing to do with football or NFFC

It’s been a sticky situation

Miserable bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Alvar Hanso View Post
    He sounds like the out-of-work, broke, destitute bloke promising his Landlord that he'll definitely pay the rent this week. Every week.

Quote Originally Posted by congo_red View Post
    He sounds like the out-of-work, broke, destitute bloke promising his Landlord that he'll definitely pay the rent this week. Every week.
    Shame the consortium aren’t Czechoslovakian. Then he could say “the Czech’s in the post”

Miserable bastard

I'm surprised that he hasn't tried to sell them to the Wakandan, Elbonian or Kryptonian consortiums yet.

It has gone ominously quiet, hasn't it? Usually bean brain has said that he has something to say, but he's not allowed to say it.

Now, he hasn't anything to say, full stop.

Quote Originally Posted by valspoodle View Post
    It has gone ominously quiet, hasn't it? Usually bean brain has said that he has something to say, but he's not allowed to say it.

Now, he hasn't anything to say, full stop.
    He cleared his office today and apparently the takeover will complete on Wednesday