Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153
Results 3,801 to 3,811 of 3811

Thread: The demise of soon to be non league Notts County (sponsored by Otis Redd'un)

Default Re: The demise of soon to be non league Notts County (sponsored by Otis Redd'un)

Nolan actually made bad signings in the summer. Didn't start the season with enough players to cobble together a back four. This for a team that had been showing almost relegation form since Christmas. Must have been the slowest team in the league.

Not surprising how it started. Surprising they couldn't turn it around. Kewell was a bad celebrity appointment. And desperate by the time he went.

Those County fans saying Ardley's record is worse he should go too, miss the point. Kewell takes over a team still expected to climb the table. Ardley has to instil some belief in a squad that look doomed. It's a harder job by the month.

You could say some people expecting better in O'Neill's first game are guilty of a similar thing. He inherited a squad where morale is low, failed to score in seven of nine, season going down the pan. Couldn't change it in two days, his formation is to blame. A spirited confident Forest playing 4-4-2 would have looked a lot different. But that's his biggest task to start with, instilling some confidence in a side on the slide.

Last edited by Francis Benali (on loan); Yesterday at 07:33.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: The demise of soon to be non league Notts County (sponsored by Otis Redd'un)

I don't keep up with Notts but I do wonder how much involvement Hardy had over the summer on who the club brought in a loaned out. I also don't understand why they gave Nolan the boot only to bring in someone who lacks similar experience.

I can understand why Hardy was disappointed when we brought Yates back, but he cut his nose of to spite his face. He could have quite easily seen Tyler, Smith, Crooks, Grant etc playing for County this year.

Where's me hammer?

Dont dislike Notts im very meh about them but i do hope Hardy gets relegated the coconut headed freak.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Dont dislike Notts im very meh about them but i do hope Hardy gets relegated the coconut headed freak.
    He's one of your own.

Default Re: The demise of Lowly Notts County (sponsored by Otis Redd'un)

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Would them ceasing to exist benefit forest in the long term? Extra fan base etc.
    Flip side would be extra toilets & first aiders.

Where's me hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    He's one of your own.
    Fucker did a Lennon and McCartney, as soon as he'd made a pound note he was off.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    He's one of your own.
    Does Barry have a coconut head also?

I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women,. Suddenly, uncritically giving no thought to the pain it could bring. - Nick Hornby

"Bring back Jimmy Sirrell"

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Fucker did a Lennon and McCartney, as soon as he'd made a pound note he was off.
    They couldn’t get out of that shithole quick enough

Quote Originally Posted by Redad View Post
    "Bring back Jimmy Sirrell"

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Bring back the good old days of Dougie & Jamie Fullarton

Rice 13

Just looked and they will probably only be 2 or as a long shot only 1 division away from Basford United if they do get relegated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk