Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calderwood - WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Default Calderwood - WHAT IS GOING ON!?

No word from the club, so he just carries on regardless!

We all know the facts....3 wins from 23, 4 points from safety etc etc....he would have been sacked at ANY other club!

Just how is he still in a job? Forgetting what he's done for us already for a minute, we're talking about this season....and we're now entering (although i seem to have used this catchphrase on endless occasions) the most crucial run of the season, and we HAVE to get results

Southampton - A
    Doncaster - H
    Norwich - A
    Charlton - A

We can't afford to waste any more time! As games then get tougher after these 4, so if we get nothing or very little from these, then we ARE down for sure, no morepussyfooting around the issue.

SURELY, if we dont beat Southampton on Saturday, he MUST be sacked to give us any sort of chance (mind you i said that after blackpool, if we didnt win!!)

His job seems to be safe whatever, and Doughty fails to do anything about it, seemingly happy for us to slip back into the abyss that is L1 without so much as a whimper!

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Calderwood - WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Calderwood's got it going on.
    He'll be banging and singing just like the rolling stones
    We're gonna shake up your souls, we're gonna rattle your bones
    Because he's got it going gn.
    Ah ha ha. Ah ha ha. Hey Yeah. Ah ha.

Dust coaster.

.k I m
    I m u mm

oopsy daisy!

Ain't nothing going on but the rent.

winnits

Nothing is going on, except for the usual silly rumours from 'sources'.

Victor Meldrew

Mother, mother
    There's too many of you crying
    Brother, brother, brother
    There's far too many of you dying
    You know we've got to find a way
    To bring some lovin' here today - Ya

Father, father
    We don't need to escalate
    You see, war is not the answer
    For only love can conquer hate
    You know we've got to find a way
    To bring some lovin' here today

Picket lines and picket signs
    Don't punish me with brutality
    Talk to me, so you can see
    Oh, what's going on
    What's going on
    Ya, what's going on
    Ah, what's going on

In the mean time
    Right on, baby
    Right on
    Right on

Father, father, everybody thinks we're wrong
    Oh, but who are they to judge us
    Simply because our hair is long
    Oh, you know we've got to find a way
    To bring some understanding here today
    Oh

Picket lines and picket signs
    Don't punish me with brutality
    Talk to me
    So you can see
    What's going on
    Ya, what's going on
    Tell me what's going on
    I'll tell you what's going on - Uh
    Right on baby
    Right on baby

oopsy daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by Winnits I
    Nothing is going on, except for the usual silly rumours from 'sources'.
    I can clarify these -

Billy Davies may or may not be our 'manager in waiting'
    Sam Allardyce turned us down to go to Sunderland, sorry Blackburn.
    Calderwood will join Swindon as soon as they agree to our demands for compensation for a manager on a 1 year rolling contract who has been assured of his position and money to spend in January.
    Alan Curbishly is currently tanning himself so that he can sneak into CC's chair with no one noticing having already agreed to a deal that will see him in charge by Saturday.
    Roy Keane has been approached by some supporters but after he kicked their knees he is reported to have told them to go away.
    The club have instructed contractors to alter the dugouts so that the 'home' dugout has an extra large rotating bench.

The moon is actually made of green cheese.

Hope this enlightens you.

You forgot to menion that Brendan Moloney is god.

Which makes him the same person as Moussi.

Quote Originally Posted by #RobbieLe8675309
    You forgot to menion that Brendan Moloney is god.

Never seen them on the same pitch..

mmmm maybe your onto something there........

Which makes him the same person as Moussi.

nakkernino del clusto

Collymore is coming back, not to mention Jarvis, Danns and Best, the upcoming peter taylor statue unveiling and the mist rolling in from the trent, stuff is going on, let me tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by matt1982

We all know the facts....3 wins from 23, 4 points from safety etc etc....he would have been sacked at ANY other club!

Just how is he still in a job? Forgetting what he's done for us already for a minute, we're talking about this season....and we're now entering (although i seem to have used this catchphrase on endless occasions) the most crucial run of the season, and we HAVE to get results

Southampton - A
    Doncaster - H
    Norwich - A
    Charlton - A

We can't afford to waste any more time! As games then get tougher after these 4, so if we get nothing or very little from these, then we ARE down for sure, no morepussyfooting around the issue.

SURELY, if we dont beat Southampton on Saturday, he MUST be sacked to give us any sort of chance (mind you i said that after blackpool, if we didnt win!!)

His job seems to be safe whatever, and Doughty fails to do anything about it, seemingly happy for us to slip back into the abyss that is L1 without so much as a whimper!
    It's frustrating beyond words isn't it?

He has more lives than the proverbial cat.

My instinct probably crap tells me we will win at Southampton so anybody left pining for Calderwood's exit should resign themselves to that fact that a managerial change here any time soon.And number one majority of the fans choice Allardyce is out of the question completely for us now.

removed user

someone mention a cat?

[img width=420 height=336]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m134/lingates/JewishCat.jpg[/img]

nakkernino del clusto

rabii

Quote Originally Posted by matt1982

I am sure Donny haven't sacking there manager so what you posted is hardly fact... However I do agree with your setiments of Doughty, A Forest fan who seemingly is too lethargic to actually run a club properly.... He has made cock-up after cock-up regarding Forest and I would sooner keep Calderwood rather than have this moron choose another manager........

Oh and I am not being funny to the other posters, but no wonder this forum has a bad reputation as a retard forum!!!! With some of the posts that have been put on this topic.... They achieve f**k all but add to these theories.....

Victor Meldrew

Quote Originally Posted by kmm5000
    I am sure Donny haven't sacking there manager so what you posted is hardly fact... However I do agree with your setiments of Doughty, A Forest fan who seemingly is too lethargic to actually run a club properly.... He has made cock-up after cock-up regarding Forest and I would sooner keep Calderwood rather than have this moron choose another manager........

Oh and I am not being funny to the other posters, but no wonder this forum has a bad reputation as a retard forum!!!! With some of the posts that have been put on this topic.... They achieve f**k all but add to these theories.....

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    What?
    As I typed......... Shocking as that may seem, and please sit down I don't want you to have a hernia but that is the common consensus of the other forums.....

deleted

As I typed......... Shocking as that may seem, and please sit down I don't want you to have a hernia but that is the common consensus of the other forums.....
    Welcome.

You're fitting in just fine.

I don't think that you should care at all, Anatoli...

Victor Meldrew

I studied bloody hard to get my 11 O levels. It took me almost five years to get my 4 A levels. My degree was a personal triumph as I was going through a difficult patch - sleeping with anything that looked remotely female. Then my Post Graduate certificate in Education came at great personal expense in the year my son was born. It is only three years since I was studying for my Masters degree at the University of Lincoln. I passed all the taught parts of the course but just did not have the stamina to finish the dissertation. I had discussed doing my doctorate with my tutor.

Now I discover I have wasted years of my life posting to a retards' forum. You bastards.

deleted

I studied bloody hard to get my 11 O levels. It took me almost five years to get my 4 A levels. My degree was a personal triumph as I was going through a difficult patch - sleeping with anything that looked remotely female. Then my Post Graduate certificate in Education came at great personal expense in the year my son was born. It is only three years since I was studying for my Masters degree at the University of Lincoln. I passed all the taught parts of the course but just did not have the stamina to finish the dissertation. I had discussed doing my doctorate with my tutor.

Now I discover I have wasted years of my life posting to a retards' forum. You bastards.
    We didn't like to tell you.

Sorry

Victor Meldrew

Quote Originally Posted by Antonios Gubba

Sorry
    I could have been somebody.
    I could have showed the world that not everyone born in West Bridgford is an arse.
    Now it turns out we were all retards all along. You all tricked me. This forum is full of retards, and not very nice ones either.
    I mean, if you were going to be a retard, you could at least be a pretty female one or something.

I agree to be honest. I joined this forum to get ahead on what was happening with Forest since i have moved away from Notts to come to uni and to be honest i'm seriously considering resigning my profile because of the absolute rubbish that is posted on here. I have not found one topic as yet that hasn't been corrupted with pash posting. It would seem the general consensus on here is to post pash to get the post count up. I mean, why post song lyrics on a topic? What is the need? And another example is the topic (i've forgotten which) that has a massive cartoon posted in it? Why? What has that got to do with the Forest Banter section? If someone wants to post pash then why not do it in the Down The Pub section? That is the place for it!

oopsy daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by Antonios Gubba

Sorry
    I did tell you all he'd be upset when he found out.......

Banned

Why have you joined ?

Now I discover I have wasted years of my life posting to a retards' forum. You b*****ds.
    Trying to get me banned I see?? SHAME ON YOU..... I never said that just what people think....