Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Lee Camp Interview

Banned

Default Lee Camp Interview

Full interview on the link :

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/pa...489003,00.html

A Loan Saving
    Mon 15 Dec 2008

The long-term future of Lee Camp might be shrouded in uncertainty but the on-loan keeper couldn't be more clear-cut about one issue surrounding life at The_City_Ground.

In the two months that he has been with us Camp has been convinced that the future is as rosy red as the shirts currently in front of him on a match-day.His current deal with us is due to expire at the end of the month but whether he remains our last line of defence or not, Camp has an optimistic view for the remainder of the season.

He said: "I've seen enough to know that Forest are heading in the right direction. In the short time that I have been here I have seen a maturity that is growing week by week."It's unfortunate that we are in the position we are in because some of the performances I have seen are that of a team that should be in a much higher position.

"Day by day in training and in matches I have seen some very positive things and if you keep doing the things you believe in - as we are - then things will turn round.

"It's been a learning process for some of the players because a lot of them are very young. What you have to remember as well is that they have been used to winning in their careers so far and now they have had to adapt to a different set of circumstances."

But we have proved in recent times that we are a difficult side to beat and we have not been far away from turning a lot of the draws we have had into victories."

Camp's contribution to our recent run has been without question. His general level of consistency has been top drawer and he's decorated his performances with some highlight saves. And there's no denying the pleasure he has had from running out as a first ................................