Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

      
  1. #1

    Default Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    23:15–23:45 Inside Sport
    15/12/2008
    News from the world of sport, including interviews with Usain Bolt and Martin O'Neill.

    Martin and Robbo talking about the Glory Years

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00g44tg

    Similar Threads:

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    Should be good
    I'll be watching it.


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    I'll be watching it for sure. Should be back from work just in time to catch it.


  5. #4

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    Just a reminder for everybody


  6. #5
    #FindElaine
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Weekdays; Surrey Wk/ends; #FindElaine
    Posts
    6,983

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    Nice interview.

    If anyone missed it there is the full interview available via the red button on BBC 1 for the next week



    Please donate to my #MPCC14 JustGiving page @ Justgiving.com/FindElaine

  7. #6
    Rice 13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    4,765

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    quote author=Ubique link=topic=30218.msg788515#msg788515 date=1229384882]
    Nice interview.

    If anyone missed it there is the full interview available via the red button on BBC 1 for the next week
    [/quote]

    Just typed out exactly the same message lol.


  8. #7
    #FindElaine
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Weekdays; Surrey Wk/ends; #FindElaine
    Posts
    6,983

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    nimble fingers mate


  9. #8
    Victor Meldrew
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Bridgford
    Posts
    14,808

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    Bloody well missed it while my wife watched something utterly moronic.


  10. #9
    winnits
    Guest

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    I imagine it's probably on www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer


  11. #10

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    Pretty good interview that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    b****y well missed it while my wife watched something utterly moronic.
    If you've got Sky you should watch the extended version on the red button.


  12. #11
    #FindElaine
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Weekdays; Surrey Wk/ends; #FindElaine
    Posts
    6,983

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    Quote Originally Posted by Winnits I
    I imagine it's probably on www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer
    Not available yet and unlike Crimewatch doesn't say its coming soon

    Hopefully the Red button extended interview is available on Freeview aswell


  13. #12
    winnits
    Guest

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    That's a bit poo


  14. #13
    Victor Meldrew
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Bridgford
    Posts
    14,808

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    We are watching something about Cheryl Cole. You will read about me in the newspapers one day. Man kills wife over completely shite taste in TV programmes. Earlier we watched America's next top model. I wanted to kill myself. It's ....

    I just completely lost my temper about this.

    Now I have Louis Theroux on my TV and my wife is in bed.


  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,972

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    We are watching something about Cheryl Cole. You will read about me in the newspapers one day. Man kills wife over completely shite taste in TV programmes. Earlier we watched America's next top model. I wanted to kill myself. It's ....

    I just completely lost my temper about this.

    Now I have Louis Theroux on my TV and my wife is in bed.
    I can relate to that, the female segment of my household doesn't just watch crap, but tapes shows like Strictly Come Dancing to watch at a later date.

    It's no wonder I'm spending more and more time out of the house.


  16. #15
    Victor Meldrew
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Bridgford
    Posts
    14,808

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    Quote Originally Posted by Baronvon
    I can relate to that, the female segment of my household doesn't just watch crap, but tapes shows like Strictly Come Dancing to watch at a later date.

    It's no wonder I'm spending more and more time out of the house.
    In my house it has been an issue for years. It's why I am permanently on the internet. My wife watches about five hours of soaps a night. It was better in the last house we lived at, as my PC was in another room and I could ignore it. We have spent a fortune to get Sky+. What is recorded? America's next top model - hours of it. She watches strictly come dancing, phones my mother every week to discuss it and then watches these update programmes which are on BBC2 at six every evening. They are basically repeating the Saturday show.

    Every so often I completely flip and have a real spat over it. Then I am allowed a few hours of Dave or something. Someone should invent a remote which only responds to male fingers.


  17. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Wrocław, Poland
    Posts
    2,012

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    It was better in the last house we lived at, as my PC was in another room and I could ignore it.
    Why don't you buy a laptop (even some cheaper one, you don't need Core Duo and 4 GB of RAM to surf the internet) and a WIFI router?


  18. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    543

    Default Re: Inside Sport - Martin O'Neill and John Robertson

    Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli
    In my house it has been an issue for years. It's why I am permanently on the internet. My wife watches about five hours of soaps a night. It was better in the last house we lived at, as my PC was in another room and I could ignore it. We have spent a fortune to get Sky+. What is recorded? America's next top model - hours of it. She watches strictly come dancing, phones my mother every week to discuss it and then watches these update programmes which are on BBC2 at six every evening. They are basically repeating the Saturday show.

    Every so often I completely flip and have a real spat over it. Then I am allowed a few hours of Dave or something. Someone should invent a remote which only responds to male fingers.
    Be a man not a mouse. My wife isn't allowed to watch any sort of tv until she's done her chores.


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •