2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

nakkernino del clusto

Default Re: Guy Moussi

2 weeks

I think he's had surgery on his ankle

Surgery on an injury which he had only to then find another issue there aswell.

Strange how they told us before the op they EXPECT to find another injury.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mouldy
    Surgery on an injury which he had only to then find another issue there aswell.

Strange how they told us before the op they EXPECT to find another injury.
    One thing leads to another

not to fussed about when he is back
    i think he is very average and has been hyped up to much, a bit like our current manager

All players coming abroad are gonna need time to settle...He came here not knowing any English, hopefully being injured hes had chance to take everything in learn a bit more. Ofcourse hes had some bad games...But when Moussi was having bad games thats when we were poor. When hes on it he can pick out balls, i think youl see the best of Earnshaw aswell when Moussis back, he picked him out all the time...unlike Perch (The Defender) .....I think we put alot of pressure on him...After his performance in Pre-Season, and his masterclass against Reading everyone thought he was god. Take my word....If we stay up Moussi will be key player next season and Moussi will become a class act at Forest.

Victor Meldrew

I'm just off to see what effect my guest appearance as Kilburn has had on the other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by JGP
    All players coming abroad are gonna need time to settle...He came here not knowing any English, hopefully being injured hes had chance to take everything in learn a bit more. Ofcourse hes had some bad games...But when Moussi was having bad games thats when we were poor. When hes on it he can pick out balls, i think youl see the best of Earnshaw aswell when Moussis back, he picked him out all the time...unlike Perch (The Defender) .....I think we put alot of pressure on him...After his performance in Pre-Season, and his masterclass against Reading everyone thought he was god. Take my word....If we stay up Moussi will be key player next season and Moussi will become a class act at Forest.
    i totally agree.

Victor Meldrew

Welcome Kilburn. Nice to see you found us at last.

Can't disagree with what you say to be honest, except that I don't think Forest fans moan enough. Well, we do behind our keyboards, but beyond that, I think we're a pretty apathetic bunch. I'm personally ashamed of that, because at any other tin pot club they'd have been demanding that heads roll.

I think we/the club have to get CC out. The thing, is too many people haven't got the energy or maybe don't care enough to do anything beyond bashing a keyboard. Organised protest is what is needed. The club and press should be told that fans plan to show their discontent before the Doncaster game on Boxing Day. I don't think ND takes too kindly to negative publicity. As things stand he just thinks, a few computer geeks are a bit pissed off and will soon shut up after a couple of draws and maybe a lucky win at Southampton.

I think Kilburn did pretty well on his first post.

I just need to check how he did on Total Forest now. It seems to me that the difference between this and the other forums is that the others are not funny ever.

winnits

I think if you're going to start playing silly buggers on other forums, you shouldn't start airing your laundry on here.