Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: groundhog day?

Default groundhog day?

it's beginning to feel like groundhog day to me , in so many matches this season we have played well but the end product has been lacking from our strikers or we find a keeper having an exceptional game against us , every monday when i go into work i get ribbed about our results and league position and i retort with the "we was the better team " line but it's getting beyond a joke now , we should have 20 points more than we have actually got for fucks sake if performances meant anything , very,very frustrating and i can't see an end to it, if we do carry on playing quite well but not getting enough wins we could well be one of the best performing teams to get relegated for many a year , most teams that go down do so as they have been shit for most of the season but you couldn't really say that about us but i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a couple of consecutive wins to get us going . on another note does anyone think any tickets will be left for the norwich game when they go on general sale (wednesday) as we only got allocated 1,300 i think ?