Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How would you solve the problem of the Scottish League system............

Default Re: How would you solve the problem of the Scottish League system............

Quote Originally Posted by Project Zeus View Post
    Do they really? Bloody hell

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    One example from the Daily Mirror but I believe it happens a lot now.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...nsions-8653713

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: How would you solve the problem of the Scottish League system............

Quote Originally Posted by Project Zeus View Post
    Do they really? Bloody hell

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    There is a bizarre historical logic to it, in that Celtic are pro-IRA and the IRA and PLO have long been bedfellows. Also of recent the Scottish Protestants have become closer to the US Evangelicals who are mostly Christian-Zionists and anti-Islam.

We used to have a 707 freighter service across the Atlantic and there was a crew change at Prestwick. So, for the steward, we would work to Prestwick, take a taxi to Abbotsinch and travel back to LHR as passenger. Leave at 3 o'clock in the morning and be back home for breakfast.

Doing this service one night my driver for the taxi journey had the thickest Scots accent you ever heard and we started chatting about football, but his accent was so impenetrable that I didn't know whether he supported Rangers or Celtic! I was on tenterhooks for the whole journey in case I said something wrong.

We should invite Aberdeen down to play in the English league just to annoy Rangers & the IRA fan club

The Wand!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Not satisfied with a history of 2000 years of clan blood-feuds followed by 400 years of Protestant-Catholic violence and Old Firm hatred.....now the fucking idiots have started importing the Middle East into their animosity. Celtic fans now fly Palestinian flags and Rangers now fly Israeli ones.

As has been said often it is not devolution that Scotland needs but evolution.
    Morons.

I heard somewhere sectarianism has crept into the Edinburgh derby as well.

Celtic kept Lewis Moult quiet to claim the first piece of silverware of the Scottish football season. Rodgers is ripping up the record books. The only other manager I can ever recall doing that was the current Dover Athletic fitness coach Loui Fazkaerley who led Welling to a 2-1 victory over Wrexham as caretaker boss a few years ago to help keep his side in the Conference. Those who were there that night must have left believing they'd never see it repeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Gunn View Post
    Morons.

I heard somewhere sectarianism has crept into the Edinburgh derby as well.
    It's there in Trainspotting. Set in the eighties.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo Francescoli (on loan) View Post
    Celtic kept Lewis Moult quiet to claim the first piece of silverware of the Scottish football season. Rodgers is ripping up the record books. The only other manager I can ever recall doing that was the current Dover Athletic fitness coach Loui Fazkaerley who led Welling to a 2-1 victory over Wrexham as caretaker boss a few years ago to help keep his side in the Conference. Those who were there that night must have left believing they'd never see it repeated.
    Won with the help of a very dodgy penalty and a worse sending off.

The Wand!

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo Francescoli (on loan) View Post
    It's there in Trainspotting. Set in the eighties.
    Is that accurate though?
    A few years ago I read older Hearts fans complaining about the loyalist songs being used by the younger fans. Also, according to one of the Hibernian books, they were never interested in religion and can't stand Celtic.

1970s Scottish football terrace/pop kulture at its finest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8py...7RJDcIpkIaDF2g

So Derek McGuinness turns down Rangers to complete "unfinished business" at Aberdeen!

What can there really be that's unfinished business at Aberdeen, without a prayer of competing with Celtic, just tanked twice by Rangers.

Unless I'm missing something, looks a bit like a bottle job.

It's all about mid-table...

Send fer Billeh !

The Wand!

Aberdeen have got potential without the expectation.
    I think they're moving to a new stadium soon, the fan base has a big catchment area and there is money up there due to the rigs.
    Surprised they didn't build more on the Ferguson years to be honest.

The Rangers job is monumental.

The Wand!

Incidentally, I've heard a few jocks refer to Forest as 'the English Aberdeen'.

Pleasing to see that the terrorists friends got smashed 4-0

Have you seen McKenna's goal for Aberdeen against Kilmarnock? What a belter. I can't seem to post a link but its on the BBC website. Well worth a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefkasman View Post
    Have you seen McKenna's goal for Aberdeen against Kilmarnock? What a belter. I can't seem to post a link but its on the BBC website. Well worth a look.
    Just watched it. Even the keeper said "wow" after picking himself up off the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefkasman View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/42853942

Somewhere near the river Mersey, Frank MacParland dropped a crumpet in his tea and boarded a helicopter straight to Northern Scotland.

Left Winger

D’oh!

„The revolution will inevitably awaken in the British working class the deepest passions which have been diverted along artificial channels with the aid of football.“

That is qulaity!

Hummel the kit manufacturer is the better signing anyway. Or it was in its eighties pomp.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Floating in space.

Looks like Steven Gerrard is to become Rangers manager. That'll be interesting, guaranteed second place every year.

Borat Sagdiyev: Although Kazakhstan a glorious country, it have a problem, too: economic, social, and Jew.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman View Post
    Looks like Steven Gerrard is to become Rangers manager. That'll be interesting, guaranteed second place every year.
    He will do well up there, after all if anyone can stop Brendan Rogers winning league titles it’s Steven Gerrard

Gerrard is an idiot for going to Rangers at the moment. Unless they're gonna give him about £30m to spend they aren't gonna get close to Celtic for some time, the fans will be on his back by Xmas.