Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forest kids on Twitter force Mr King Barns to delete his account

Troll

Default Forest kids on Twitter force Mr King Barns to delete his account

If you're by any chance reading this, then thanks lads.

Absolute cringe that Barns lad. Always ended up getting retweeted into my timeline too.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan ad infinitum

Default Re: Forest kids on Twitter force Mr King Barns to delete his account

I followed him cause he tweets a lot about Foret's and there the only tweets I want to read but his personal tweets are as you rightly put CRINGE!!!!!!!!!! He is constantly moaning about being single and his love for Indie music are just annoying, I cant stop cringing.

Senior Member?

What happened? I didn't follow him but I always saw his RT's in my timeline too

Looking Hairy

Set FootyMadKev on him.

Rice 34

Had to unfollow the guy due to a lot his tweets but Internet bullying is pretty pathetic, not that I know what went on.

Zycomm Two Way Radio

Senior Pol

Quote Originally Posted by Beasty View Post
    Had to unfollow the guy due to a lot his tweets but Internet bullying is pretty pathetic, not that I know what went on.
    Shame others can't do the same really instead of "forcing people off."
    Can't say that I've heard of the lad, let alone seen his tweets, but its a shame if he feels he can't express himself on a website designed for that exact purpose because of abuse.

"Charlie don't surf for his hamburger momma!!"

FFS, its twitter. Not like the youth was cornered in Tesco and got a beating is it? Just ignore the idiots responding to your tweets. Bunch of wet wipes this new generation.

Isn't it logical to unfollow someone if you don't like what they talk about on Twitter?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Words don't hurt.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	4285

winnits

Quote Originally Posted by BelperRed8 View Post
    Isn't it logical to unfollow someone if you don't like what they talk about on Twitter?
    Yes.

The lad supports Forest through and through, goes to loads of games, creates some decent videos which he uploads onto Youtube and tweets about Forest. It's twitter, you don't have to follow him or the people who retweet him.

Give him a break.

Goalballer

I feel quite sorry for Matt, I didn't and don't know what's happened for him to close his twitter as I don't follow him but what a lot of people don't realise is that Matt is practically a carer to his sister (@Vik_Barno) who is actually a complete psycho, to him, his friends, her friends, her parents, just everyone around her and Matt has to deal and put up with it all as its his sister, cut the lad a break, he's a good kid

Met him numerous times, he's sound give him a break, the whole reason of twitter is to express opinion, no need to force the lad off twitter.
    People who have a problem can just unfollow him, leave it out!

Nobody can 'force' someone off Twitter, if you don't like what someone tweets then unfollow them..same as if someone is bothering you then block them.
    De-activating your Twitter account waiting to see if anyone cares is a bit sad really, however I guess they got the attention they wanted as there's a thread on a forum about it.

Always saw him come up on the #nffc timeline. Some very cringey tweets, so i went on his profile and saw his bio saying how he thinks "noel gallagher is a beautiful man". So i blocked him. Then he never came up on my timeline again .
    Bit harsh to force him completely off of twitter. If you dont like his tweets, best just to have blocked him.

I don't even know who he is.

But as other people have said, if he didn't like the abuse just use the "block" button

Basically the internet is full of people who let out their inner alpha male that they are too shit scared to do in real life to real people. This forum is still going on at that kev fella (in here again ffs lol) whilst spouting its moral highground at the same time on these subjects.

Where's me hammer?

If you repeatably express your opinions onto public social media websites about things that people feel passionate about, people are going to respond about it positively or negatively.

If you don't like the responses don't make the ridiculous statements.

Equally if you dont like what someone is putting block them. Its not hard.

Its to easy to hurt peoples feelings these days.

No idea about any of this as im not on twitter. Who was he?

I gather from reading he is a forest fan who might be a bit special or have learning difficulties? Who got a lot of abuse for writing about his love for music?

Am I getting warm?

There are many good things about the new technology.

Twitter isn't one of them.

Victor Meldrew

What's Twitter?
    Is it like a forum about birds and that?

Goalballer

Quote Originally Posted by DezzieD View Post
    No idea about any of this as im not on twitter. Who was he?

I gather from reading he is a forest fan who might be a bit special or have learning difficulties? Who got a lot of abuse for writing about his love for music?

Am I getting warm?
    Sort of mate, i knew him in real life before on twitter, now not at all. like i said earlier,

He has everything in life, money, a job, qualifications, his parents are still married and give him a place to live - easy life

but

he has a lot of pressure on him with his sister having some sort of mental issues (ones that make her violent and angry with everything and everyone.

he complains about being single all the time and thats because he spends too much time complaining about it rather than doing something about it and he thinks some sort of Katy Perry girl is for him, the ones who do take an interest arent good enough.

all in all, just do what i did and block him if he's boring you, dont just shoot him with abuse....

Victor Meldrew

How is this Forest banter?
    Did the bloke on the birds forum play for Forest?

Goalballer

Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli View Post
    What's Twitter?
    Is it like a forum about birds and that?
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1865 View Post
    Sort of mate, i knew him in real life before on twitter, now not at all. like i said earlier,

He has everything in life, money, a job, qualifications, his parents are still married and give him a place to live - easy life

but

he has a lot of pressure on him with his sister having some sort of mental issues (ones that make her violent and angry with everything and everyone.

he complains about being single all the time and thats because he spends too much time complaining about it rather than doing something about it and he thinks some sort of Katy Perry girl is for him, the ones who do take an interest arent good enough.

all in all, just do what i did and block him if he's boring you, dont just shoot him with abuse....

Cheers cobber!