Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3688 of 3727 FirstFirst ... 26883188358836383678368636873688368936903698 ... LastLast
Results 92,176 to 92,200 of 93172

Default Re: The "I've just..." Thread

The bantz is annoying.

Still a sports quiz though. Can't go too far wrong with a sports quiz. And nothing wrong with Tufnell.

Speaking of sports quizzes, I got 79 of the 82 FA Cup Final goalscorers on the BBC Sport website while I was waiting for some live support in a customer service online chat thing.

Worth a go if you're bored. Those cup final scorers from the mid eighties to the early 2000s are imprinted on the brain, then I needed the clues for a bunch when it turns into guessing names from Chelsea and Arsenal's Sky Sport News generation. I missed two the Man City goalscorers from 81 that weren't Tommy Hutchison. And some Hull centre half.

Last edited by Francis Benali (on loan); 23-05-20 at 03:50.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

James Chester - I think I probably watched him play for Wales in Bordeaux at Euro 2016, that Hull v Arsenal final was one of the more memorable this century, and he's still going, but can still only vaguely picture him.

And I watched that Steve MacKenzie goal recently, but none of this stuff stays in any more. For the best. Remember MacKenzie better as a late eighties Charlton Athletic Panini sticker. Along with Carl Leaburn.

Where's me hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    The bantz is annoying.

Still a sports quiz though. Can't go too far wrong with a sports quiz. And nothing wrong with Tufnell.

Speaking of sports quizzes, I got 79 of the 82 FA Cup Final goalscorers on the BBC Sport website while I was waiting for some live support in a customer service online chat thing.

Worth a go if you're bored. Those cup final scorers from the mid eighties to the early 2000s are imprinted on the brain, then I needed the clues for a bunch when it turns into guessing names from Chelsea and Arsenal's Sky Sport News generation. I missed two the Man City goalscorers from 81 that weren't Tommy Hutchison. And some Hull centre half.
    On that note I saw this yesterday

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

QoS changed in the mid 90s when it started to compete with some daft sports gameshow on ITV that was hosted by that jug eared twat Lineker & a couple of 3rd rate comedians

Ale ape.

...failed on all my plans for today.

Couldn’t connect the pressure washer...due to the garden hose adaptor not fitting any Of the taps in the house, which had all been changed since the last time I used it.

Couldn’t fix the fence as I bought screws that were too long.

Then when I got the garden vac out to get rid of the leaves...it’s starts bloody raining.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by congo_red View Post

Couldnít connect the pressure washer...due to the garden hose adaptor not fitting any Of the taps in the house, which had all been changed since the last time I used it.

Couldnít fix the fence as I bought screws that were too long.

Then when I got the garden vac out to get rid of the leaves...itís starts bloody raining.
    Get an outside tap

Pilot drill the holes, or start them going with one screw and cut the other ones down, pair of side cutters will do it if you're a mester.

Are you allergic to rain?

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

Ale ape.

Quote Originally Posted by Joao CarvAndy!ho View Post
    Get an outside tap

Pilot drill the holes, or start them going with one screw and cut the other ones down, pair of side cutters will do it if you're a mester.

Are you allergic to rain?
    Looks like I’ll have to.

I’m not allergic to rain, but my electrical extension cord is.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

What's life without risks?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    QoS changed in the mid 90s when it started to compete with some daft sports gameshow on ITV that was hosted by that jug eared twat Lineker & a couple of 3rd rate comedians
    They Think It's All Over

Looks like Iíll have to.

Iím not allergic to rain, but my electrical extension cord is.
    You should have been with me in the old boat yard. Extension cables everywhere going through puddles and next to leaking hoses. Every hour or so flash bang no electric.
    I've heard it's slightly better now.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Ale ape.

Worst bit is, I had done nice cold beers in the fridge for when I’d finished.
    It would be a shame for them to go to waste...

Couldnít connect the pressure washer...due to the garden hose adaptor not fitting any Of the taps in the house, which had all been changed since the last time I used it.

Couldnít fix the fence as I bought screws that were too long.

Then when I got the garden vac out to get rid of the leaves...itís starts bloody raining.
    My day didn't get off to the best of starts. I got all set up to do some strimming, fired it up and it ran but wasn't revving to its full capacity. Thought about fiddling with it myself but decided against it and took it down to Ioannis the Greek Australian who deals with these things.
    First I get a bollocking for having too many strimmer twines attached then he fires it up, twiddles a couple of screws and it's then running fine, mumbles something about me being a bloody idiot and walks off. He won't take nothing for the fix so I buy him and his mate a coffee.
    Least I've got my strimming done.

Massive Member

I can't watch QoS now. They've taken the blue print from a league of their own and tried to copy it on a shoestring budget

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Red til I'm dead

Dawson would be in my list of top 5 people Iíd like to punch right in the face, past or present.

Itís like they took every single posho, rugby playing, public school twat from uni and created some sort of mega bantersaurus rex. Fucking cretin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ale ape.

...spent the morning up a neighbours tree, cutting and sawing off branches that are encroaching into my natural night.

...spent the morning up a neighbours tree, cutting and sawing off branches that are encroaching into my natural night.
    I did the same yesterday on a tree in my garden as it was starting to encroach on my neighbor’s natural light

My tree now looks a right fucking mess & she bollocked me not getting in a tree surgeon to do it properly

Ale ape.

I did the same yesterday on a tree in my garden as it was starting to encroach on my neighbor’s natural light

My tree now looks a right fucking mess & she bollocked me not getting in a tree surgeon to do it properly
    Fortunately the side I’ve had a go at is only really visible from back garden, as the neighbouring property is at the back of mine, so no one can see how much of a hatchet job I’ve done though.

Senior Doom Monger

I've just filled 5 dog pooh bags picking up dot shit that ignorant owners couldn't be bothered to pick up, despite the shit being in the middle of the footpaths.
    I said to the Mrs, it makes me ashamed to be a dog owner to see the amount of excrement left behind by other dog owners.
    I don't want a merit badge or owt.
    I just want other dog owners to behave properly and pick up after their own dog.
    Oh, and maybe if every dog owner also picked up just one pile left by another owner then we'd pretty soon clear the pavements and footpaths of this foul problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    I've just filled 5 dog pooh bags picking up dot shit that ignorant owners couldn't be bothered to pick up, despite the shit being in the middle of the footpaths.
    I said to the Mrs, it makes me ashamed to be a dog owner to see the amount of excrement left behind by other dog owners.
    I don't want a merit badge or owt.
    I just want other dog owners to behave properly and pick up after their own dog.
    Oh, and maybe if every dog owner also picked up just one pile left by another owner then we'd pretty soon clear the pavements and footpaths of this foul problem.
    I've always thought that about litter. If everyone just picked up 1 piece of litter everytime they go out we could make a real hole in the problem.
    The sides of the roads around here are a fucking disgrace with plastic water bottles, beer cans and coffee cups. Obviously they've been discarded from passing vehicles.
    I go out now and again with a few of the villagers and litter pick on the nearby roads but it's a losing battle. Some organise beach clean ups too.
    The Greeks are terrible with litter, they just do not seem to get it. One of the most beautiful countries in the world and they are trying their best to ruin it.

Senior Doom Monger

And as we were crossing the field that has a pond in the corner, we spotted a 4 foot log grass snake slithering over the grass to get to the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Sinister View Post
    And as we were crossing the field that has a pond in the corner, we spotted a 4 foot log grass snake slithering over the grass to get to the water.
    I had 2 reasonable size adders on the lane near my house. I tried to get one with the car but the warm weather has obviously given them a reasonable turn of speed.

axe to grind

Snakey, the Grass Snake that lives in my compost heap was sunbathing near where I was sitting a couple of days ago

Last edited by Buckaroo; 25-05-20 at 13:20.

Can't Re Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    Snakey, the Grass Snake that lives in my compost heap was sunbathing near where I was sitting a couple of days ago

If youíd had a competition to name him it would be Snakey McSnakeface.

Oh FFS.

bad guy

Quote Originally Posted by Bonalair View Post
    If youíd had a competition to name him it would be Snakey McSnakeface.
    But that would be rejected and he'd be called "Sir David Asp-enborough" instead

Quote Originally Posted by Bonalair View Post
    If you’d had a competition to name him it would be Snakey McSnakeface.
    I'd call it Dominic Cummings - A snake in the grass if ever there was one!