Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 262 of 262 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262
Results 6,526 to 6,543 of 6543

Thread: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

Default Re: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

Quote Originally Posted by siforest65 View Post
    I bet that Chelsea fan whose gone viral abusing Sterling isn’t having that great a day.
    Guys of his age now were standing in a deserted Shed in the early to mid 80s as teenage skinheads singing “we’re shit and we don’t care followed by loads of monkey chants and Nazi salutes. I bet they can’t believe what’s happened to their club as their views will not have changed much - I’m just surprised they still go although getting seats at the front probably means that this is not the first time they’ve had a go and opposition players

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

He is an absolute nob and hope he gets banned, but I am not a fan of this witch hunting that goes on nowadays. It's him this week, it was that kid that bullied that Syrian kid the other week. Names, personal information or whatever else plastered all over the place and lives probably over.

Where does it end?

Quote Originally Posted by Rzarecteh View Post
    He is an absolute nob and hope he gets banned, but I am not a fan of this witch hunting that goes on nowadays. It's him this week, it was that kid that bullied that Syrian kid the other week. Names, personal information or whatever else plastered all over the place and lives probably over.

Where does it end?
    and those numpties that did the Grenfell Tower bonfire. In this day and age I’m still surprised that people do this stuff knowing there’s a fair chance they will get noticed but such people do walk amongst us.

Last edited by siforest65; 09-12-18 at 12:44.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Life probably over for something he said at football.

Worlds gone mad
    Should it be ignored?

"Ive only met Andy....last week actually and can confirm he is in 2nd place in sexiest fucker on here stakes." -Barry

Quote Originally Posted by siforest65 View Post
    and those numpties that did the Grenfell Tower bonfire. In this day and age I’m still surprised that people do this stuff knowing there’s a fair chance they will get noticed but such people do walk amongst us.
    Yes. All idiotic things to do but we are creating a society that demands perfection and attacks people that aren't.

It won't be long before a politician resigns for something they said when they were 12 years old online.

Yes. All idiotic things to do but we are creating a society that demands perfection and attacks people that aren't.

It won't be long before a politician resigns for something they said when they were 12 years old online.
    Being young and stupid is vastly different to being an adult and stupid.

Let's not make excuses for these foul human beings. If you're going to be a cock you'd better live with the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    Being young and stupid is vastly different to being an adult and stupid.

Let's not make excuses for these foul human beings. If you're going to be a cock you'd better live with the consequences.
    Oh I'm not making excuses for them. I just don't like the witch hunting culture that's evolving. It starts with these things then it turns into things that don't really matter.

The kid that was bullying that guy for example, he IS a kid. Yet his name is plastered all over the internet and life has probably been ruined. It's not healthy.

Oh I'm not making excuses for them. I just don't like the witch hunting culture that's evolving. It starts with these things then it turns into things that don't really matter.

The kid that was bullying that guy for example, he IS a kid. Yet his name is plastered all over the internet and life has probably been ruined. It's not healthy.
    I agree, apologies for misinterpreting.

Where's me hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Joao CarvAndy!ho View Post
    Should it be ignored?
    No, he should be banned from Stamford Bridge and cautioned by the police. Thats a punishment that fits the crime of verbally abusing someone imo.

But he wont be. I dont do twitter but i guarantee his address has been published, his family has probably had some abuse, his employer has probably been contacted if hes self employed his business is probably ruined... which means his family could lose their house, car etc

I just read a book about people who commit crimes and the levels that it is gone to on the tax payers dime to prevent similar things on social media happening to them and theirs... you know the ones who willing let boyfriends bite their kids fingers off and stuff....

Like i say worlds gone mad

Every other week I hear things at football that make you think "would you shout, or even just say, that anywhere else but at the football?" Because for a lot of it, if they did, they'd be a pariah, and wouldn't hold job down for very long either.

And if they don't, and you suspect they don't, why must they turn into a prick when they walk through a turnstile.

When people go on racist or homophobic rants on public transport, they end up on YouTube. If that starts happening regularly at football, good.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    Every other week I hear things at football that make you think "would you shout, or even just say, that anywhere else but at the football?" Because for a lot of it, if they did, they'd be a pariah, and wouldn't hold job down for very long either.

And if they don't, and you suspect they don't, why must they turn into a prick when they walk through a turnstile.

When people go on racist or homophobic rants on public transport, they end up on YouTube. If that starts happening regularly at football, good.
    I donít mind people turning into a prick and venting their lifeís frustrations at a football player. I donít agree with it and I think thereís much better ways of dealing with your pent up anger issues, but some blokes use it as a therapy and fair enough. Not my problem.

Itís when it turns to racism, homophobia and the like that I take umbrage with it. Footballers know the score, cos theyíve all been fans like us at some point. But the footballers didnít choose to be black, gay or otherwise and anyone who spouts that kind of mindless xenophobia deserves whatís coming to them.

Where's me hammer?

Whats it like at non league level?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Whats it like at non league level?
    It's worse. Because when there's 30k in a stadium, it'll mostly be noise on the pitch.

When there's 400, the linesman, or the full back, or keeper hears every word. It's awkward.

There's a group of about five, must be fifty year olds, who stand for ninety minutes abusing who from the opposition, or officials is closest. Egg each other on, laughing at each other. And when you think about, it 50 year olds standing in park for two hours shouting abuse from five yards at 20yo kids trying make a career for themselves. It's pathetic.

I've seen it once when a player pointed at them, said something and started walking over at half time. He was a big lad too. I part wanted him to twat one of them, and part concerned because I was stood in front and I was hoping he didn't think it was me.

Last edited by Francis Benali (on loan); 09-12-18 at 14:58.

The worst role in football is a goalkeeper at non-league.

Not only are they painfully shit you have them giving you abuse for 90 and hear every word.

I don't get the abuse part anyway, especially unprovoked.

The only people I have lost my rag at at football are referees. I'll occasionally call the opposition players twats for cheating or doing whatever else but that's the worst I have done.

There is a bloke that sits about 5 rows back from me that calls Forest players every name under the sun every week, I don't get it. The blokes head looks like it's gonna explode most weeks.

I once had a an abusive rant at Robbie Savage.

Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    Well, we got beat 8-1.
    Come on now, that was a "nine goal thriller"

Well according to Ron Atkinson anyway

Hang on, did someone think the internet was around when the dinosaurs that run the country were kids?!