Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 252 of 252 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252
Results 6,276 to 6,287 of 6287

Thread: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

      
  1. #6276
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    150

    Default Re: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

    Wanting Liverpool to do anything other than implode is wrong. Bad and wrong. Have a word with yourself!


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #6277
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Posts
    20,475

    Default Re: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Benali (on loan) View Post
    So at what point do Cardiff accept Warnock is a guaranteed relegation in the Premier League and try somebody else? Or do they accept they are going down and keep him in for another promotion?
    Probably accepted that before the season started. Absolute shoe in for 20th for me.

    Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

    Karanka Mutineer

  4. #6278

    Default Re: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

    Peter Reid, Curbishley, Dyche all kept their jobs, won promotion again and established themselves at the second attempt. Thing is, Warnock would just get relegated twice.


  5. #6279
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,567

    Default Re: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

    Adama traore is going to be a star if he finds some consistency.

    Bullies fullbacks with his pace and size.


  6. #6280
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,958

    Default Re: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by loseits View Post
    Wanting Liverpool to do anything other than implode is wrong. Bad and wrong. Have a word with yourself!
    I’d annex that filthy shit tip (merseyside) from the uk and tell em to be part of Eire, in fact if I had a lorry load of novichock id dump it in Liverpool city center


  7. #6281
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25,403

    Default Re: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Yates View Post
    I’d annex that filthy shit tip (merseyside) from the uk and tell em to be part of Eire, in fact if I had a lorry load of novichock id dump it in Liverpool city center
    Some fucker would nick it.


  8. #6282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    11,167

    Default Re: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    Some fucker would nick it.
    My money's on ReDias!!

    Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk


  9. #6283
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    14,072

    Default Re: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

    Manchester City fan Vera Cohen, 102, and sister Olga Halon, 98, are team's mascots.
    They have been season ticket holders since 1930.

    Nice gesture from the club in this era of "bugger the loyal and local fans".

    https://www.thejc.com/community/comm...m-out-1.469834


  10. #6284
    May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    37,991

    Default Re: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Juif Rouge View Post
    Manchester City fan Vera Cohen, 102, and sister Olga Halon, 98, are team's mascots.
    They have been season ticket holders since 1930.

    Nice gesture from the club in this era of "bugger the loyal and local fans".

    https://www.thejc.com/community/comm...m-out-1.469834
    1. Lovely
    2. She's pretty spritely for 102!

    Well done, City !

    By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

    Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

  11. #6285
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Trent End
    Posts
    11,402

    Default Re: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

    I personally think from a supporters point of view that is great.

    Spend most of their life supporting a team that has been relatively crap and in the shadow of their rivals, and finish things off (I don't mean that to be rude!) with the team they have stuck by all their lives becoming the best team in the country by a long way and Utd miles behind them.


  12. #6286
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,958

    Default Re: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    1. Lovely
    2. She's pretty spritely for 102!

    Well done, City !
    3. I would


  13. #6287
    It's all about mid-table...
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wetherspoons
    Posts
    13,846

    Default Re: The Triffic Premier League as it 'appens Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiRobriguez View Post
    Probably accepted that before the season started. Absolute shoe in for 20th for me.
    Yet still head and shoulders above us


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •