Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 67

Thread: HES A MIDGET!

      
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    303

    Default HES A MIDGET!


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,447

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    should fill more seats tho if the other hobbits buy season tickets


  4. #3
    Miserable bastard
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    , Location, Location.
    Posts
    18,989

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    He's 5'8". That is actually quite small for a striker....

    He makes Doughty look like a giant.


  5. #4
    AKA Randy Bumgardener
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,397

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    ''My precious''

    'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    same height as me!


  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,447

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    I think it's a great weapon where as trundle can put a shot through a defender's legs ,Earnshaw can hide underneath and run through a defender's legs


  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    K in A. Notts
    Posts
    15,354

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    As a matter of interest does anyone know how tall ND is?.


  9. #8

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    In the middle of the Bramcote in the land of the Shire
    lives a brave little hobbit whom we all admire.
    With his long forehead,
    fuzzy, woolly toes,
    he lives in a hobbit-hole and everybody knows him

    Earnie! Earniw! Robert Earnshaw
    He's only three feet tall
    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    The bravest little hobbit of them all

    Now hobbits are a peace-lovin' folks you know
    They don't like to hurry and they take things slow
    They don't like to travel away from home
    They just want to eat and be left alone
    But one day Earnie was asked to go
    on a big adventure to the Forest below,
    to help Nigel Doughty get back his gold
    that was squandered by the Platt in the days of old.

    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    He's only three feet tall
    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    The bravest little hobbit of them all

    Well he fought with the tactics!!
    He battled a Pleat!!
    He riddled with Arthur!!!
    A magic ring he stole!!!!
    We were battered by wolves!!!!!
    They pissed on the Forest !!!!!!
    Escaped in a barrel from the Paul Jewells halls!!!!!!!

    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    The bravest little hobbit of them all

    Now he's mowing his lawn in the land of the Shire,
    that brave little hobbit whom we all admire,
    just a-sittin' on a treasure of silver and gold
    waiting to join Podgers on the rock n' roll....

    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    He's only three feet tall
    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    The bravest little hobbit of them all



  10. #9
    AKA Randy Bumgardener
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,397

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spring Heeled Jack
    In the middle of the Bramcote in the land of the Shire
    lives a brave little hobbit whom we all admire.
    With his long forehead,
    fuzzy, woolly toes,
    he lives in a hobbit-hole and everybody knows him

    Earnie! Earniw! Robert Earnshaw
    He's only three feet tall
    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    The bravest little hobbit of them all

    Now hobbits are a peace-lovin' folks you know
    They don't like to hurry and they take things slow
    They don't like to travel away from home
    They just want to eat and be left alone
    But one day Earnie was asked to go
    on a big adventure to the Forest below,
    to help Nigel Doughty get back his gold
    that was squandered by the Platt in the days of old.

    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    He's only three feet tall
    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    The bravest little hobbit of them all

    Well he fought with the tactics!!
    He battled a Pleat!!
    He riddled with Arthur!!!
    A magic ring he stole!!!!
    We were battered by wolves!!!!!
    They pissed on the Forest !!!!!!
    Escaped in a barrel from the Paul Jewells halls!!!!!!!

    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    The bravest little hobbit of them all

    Now he's mowing his lawn in the land of the Shire,
    that brave little hobbit whom we all admire,
    just a-sittin' on a treasure of silver and gold
    waiting to join Podgers on the rock n' roll....

    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    He's only three feet tall
    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    The bravest little hobbit of them all

    GENIOUS !!!!!!!


  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    10,490

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Mr Roarke welcomes Tattoo to Fantasy Island.

    Linkie below for younger viewers:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_Island


  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,447

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spring Heeled Jack
    In the middle of the Bramcote in the land of the Shire
    lives a brave little hobbit whom we all admire.
    With his long forehead,
    fuzzy, woolly toes,
    he lives in a hobbit-hole and everybody knows him

    Earnie! Earniw! Robert Earnshaw
    He's only three feet tall
    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    The bravest little hobbit of them all

    Now hobbits are a peace-lovin' folks you know
    They don't like to hurry and they take things slow
    They don't like to travel away from home
    They just want to eat and be left alone
    But one day Earnie was asked to go
    on a big adventure to the Forest below,
    to help Nigel Doughty get back his gold
    that was squandered by the Platt in the days of old.

    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    He's only three feet tall
    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    The bravest little hobbit of them all

    Well he fought with the tactics!!
    He battled a Pleat!!
    He riddled with Arthur!!!
    A magic ring he stole!!!!
    We were battered by wolves!!!!!
    They pissed on the Forest !!!!!!
    Escaped in a barrel from the Paul Jewells halls!!!!!!!

    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    The bravest little hobbit of them all

    Now he's mowing his lawn in the land of the Shire,
    that brave little hobbit whom we all admire,
    just a-sittin' on a treasure of silver and gold
    waiting to join Podgers on the rock n' roll....

    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    He's only three feet tall
    Earnie! Earnie! Robert Earnshaw
    The bravest little hobbit of them all
    good song but there is only 45 minutes an half you know


  13. #12

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Quote Originally Posted by The man with no name
    good song but there is only 45 minutes an half you know*
    When is half time?



  14. #13

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Incidentally, that song was brought to you by the legend that is Leonard Nimoy.


  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,447

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spring Heeled Jack
    When is half time?
    you will know becouse we will still be singing the last verse


  16. #15

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Thought exactly the same when i saw this pic.


  17. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,546

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Ta Leonard


  18. #17
    yam
    Guest

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spring Heeled Jack
    Incidentally, that song was brought to you by the legend that is Leonard Nimoy.
    My son keeps playing Leo-nard Nimoy's Bilbo Baggins song to annoy me. Got to be better than William Shatner's version of Pulp's "Common People" though....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eISBTBwWKeE


  19. #18
    Scandalous and Shameless
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,543

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spring Heeled Jack
    Incidentally, that song was brought to you by the legend that is Leonard Nimoy.
    I didn't read it as I saw the long post and assumed it was Kireek!


  20. #19

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito
    My son keeps playing Leo-nard Nimoy's Bilbo Baggins song to annoy me.* Got to be better than William Shatner's version of Pulp's "Common People" though....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eISBTBwWKeE
    lol

    I have Shatner's 'Common People' in my car! *lol *It's quality!

    EDIT - It's not the version that you've linked here! lol
    I have the version from his "Has-Been" album.


  21. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,766

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Quote Originally Posted by congo_red
    He's 5'8". That is actually quite small for a striker....

    He makes Doughty look like a giant.
    Doughty is about 6"6 , so obviously he's going to loom large over Earnshaw.

    At least Earnshaw is still taller than DJ who's only 5 6".


  22. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Sarf
    Posts
    28,097

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Can we play those two together up front??


  23. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,447

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    it's not how big you are it's what you do with your size that counts


  24. #23
    Scandalous and Shameless
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,543

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Quote Originally Posted by puds1970
    As a matter of interest does anyone know how tall ND is?.
    I'd say, based on my St Pancras stalking of ND, that he's about 6ft3 so not hugely tall.

    I reckon he's standing on a phone book in that photo to make himself feel even more important! *


  25. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    356

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Wait till you see *** motor the little man drives!


  26. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Notts/Oxford
    Posts
    5,135

    Default Re: HES A MIDGET!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito
    My son keeps playing Leo-nard Nimoy's Bilbo Baggins song to annoy me. Got to be better than William Shatner's version of Pulp's "Common People" though....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eISBTBwWKeE
    That arrangement is a waste of talent, Ben Folds is quality.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJjVjagzsa4


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •