Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Nonsense?

Default Nonsense?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

AKA Randy Bumgardener

Default Re: Nonsense?

Total bollocks tbh mate. Nath has stated he doesn't want to leave and is pushing the management to offer him a new deal. He says he is happy and settled !

'The cross came in from Majewski, and Blackstock slid in, Gabriel Tamas attached to him in the manner in which a baby chimpanzee clings to its mother' Dexter Blackstock vs West Brom

Quote Originally Posted by Jurssey-BCFC
    Why would Bristol City want a player made out of polystyrene?

Miserable bastard

Ah, the Daily Mirror. Continuing it's fine traditions of making things up to fill pages.

Quote Originally Posted by congo_red
    Ah, the Daily Mirror. Continuing it's fine traditions of making things up to fill pages.
    How do you think they got 750k?

When I was trying to fudge a number to work in my job. I would wait until a guy walked past my office, find out his extension number and multiply it by 5.

I wonder how the Mirror does it.

AKA Randy Bumgardener

When I was trying to fudge a number to work in my job. I would wait until a guy walked past my office, find out his extension number and multiply it by 5.

I wonder how the Mirror does it.
    Wouldnt surprise me at all ! I think they advertise every CCC player at 750k don't they though ?

When a reporter doesn't put their name to a story it usually means its a load of bollocks. I would imagine its nothing more than a filler story on the back of the Earnshaw news

Rice IV

I thought Tyson has said that he wanted to stay here.

Talk to me, Goose.

yam

Quote Originally Posted by richjcrouch
    I thought Tyson has said that he wanted to stay here.
    That's what was reported

http://www.thisisnottinghamforest.co.uk/news/Tyson-lining-up-new-deal-(1).aspx

"I will see what happens in the next few weeks. I am sure I will be going in to speak to the gaffer about my future," he said. "I have a year left but, if they want to extend my contract, hopefully now is the time to do it.

"I am happy to stay, there is no question about that. I do not want to leave."

Not seen any reports of him either accepting or rejecting the contract that was reportedly offered to him.

I'd think we'd want more than £750K, didn't he cost about £675K?

Miserable bastard

They use a complex formula.

First of all you take the division that the team are playing in, for a base rate:-
    Premier League - £1,000,000
    Championship - £500,000
    League 1 - £250,000
    League 2 - £100,000

You then multiply that number by 3 if the team in question finished in the top third of the league, by 2 if they finished in the middle third and not at all if they finished in the bottom third.

You then add an additional £5,000 for every goal they scored and take off £5,000 for every injury they suffered in the previous season. Add an additional £1m if they are a full international and an additional £25m if they play for one of the big 4.

And there was me thinking they just randomly plucked a number out of their arse

I read in the Mirror that we had bid for James Beattie from the Blunts... and that we were prepared to match his current salary of £22,000 per week.

So, I would say, it probably isn't going to happen

Bid rejected.

Skysports.com understands Bristol City have failed in a bid for Nottingham Forest striker Nathan Tyson.

Robins boss Gary Johnson is looking to sign 'two or three players' during the summer, and a new forward appears to be on his shopping list.

Johnson has already denied an interest in Wolves' Freddy Eastwood, but has been chasing Tyson.

A bid of £750,000 is understood to have been rejected by Forest and Johnson is now weighing up an improved offer.

Tyson has 12 months remaining on his City Ground contract, but has been offered a two-year extension by manager Colin Calderwood.

The former Wycombe striker will find extra competition for a place in attack next season after Forest brought in Robert Earnshaw from Derby.
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...629197,00.html