Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Will you guys stop panicking.

JOIN ME

Default Will you guys stop panicking.

I am here to ease your pain.

lets forget about lastnight.

Were only 7 little points from getting out of this mess.

lastnight was a bad mistake, like a one night stand with a obese quicksave shop assistant.

so gather round my fellow forest fans and rejoice in the fact that we are nottingham forest.......among the greatest teams that have ever existed.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

twitter.com/askyourbrief

Default Re: Will you guys stop panicking.

Kum bay ahhh, my lord, kum bay ahh....

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooijdonk

Were only 7 little points from getting out of this mess.

lastnight was a bad mistake, like a one night stand with a obese quicksave shop assistant.
    I'll stop panicking when the team plays decent football and wins a few games.

Once you've got chlamydia or herpes, it's so hard to get rid of....we've got a 'we're not winning' mentality....

May I be the first to make the observation that we are, indeed, too good to go down.....

...and we all know where that leaves us....

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by 'Sir' Flagman
    May I be the first to make the observation that we are, indeed, too good to go down.....
    I think that flatters us immensely.

We have a below average Championship side with a few gems and a few passengers. If we were efficient, rational, and disciplined we would - through a process of strong leadership and good fortune - comfortably land a mid-table place.

But we are none of those things. We are error-prone and erratic, and confidence levels are reset to zero after every goal that is conceded.

Nobody else in the league is interested in the fact that we've been playing reasonably well. A team is only as good as its results, and our tally of 12 points from 18 games is nothing short of catastrophe.

Landing six points from our next two games would go a long way to remedying the short-term aesthetics, but it is my genuine belief that our manager is woefully out of depth and can only cheat the sack for so long.

Calderwood's smug, nonchalant approach to the pressure he is under will begin fostering sentiments of true hatred if Tuesday and Saturday do not go our way.

I'm bored of hearing 'we're only x points away from safety', before the game yesterday we were only 4 points away from safety, a few weeks ago we were only a couple of points away from safety. When will the points deficit become too great?

After last nights performance, I was left very frustrated - couldn't understand what Calderwood was thinking with his crazy substitution, why Wilson is on the pitch, let alone captain! If we play that badly against 10 men, we're going to get destroyed against 11 at donny.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Sir' Flagman
    I'll stop panicking when the team plays decent football and wins a few games.

Once you've got chlamydia or herpes, it's so hard to get rid of....we've got a 'we're not winning' mentality....

...and we all know where that leaves us....
    We are playing decent football counter attacking with ease and tearing sides apart.

We create enough chances to be winning 3-0 after 10 minutes. We just never stick them in the net.

We need a finisher and he is injured (Earnshaw) It would make sense to bring in another loanee however we have too many as it is. Send Martin and Fletcher back and bring in a finisher. I am fed up of watching Tyson run round and get in behind only to squander brilliant chances. He gets all the service he could want he doesn't know how to stick a ball in the net. It has nothing to do with confidence he just can't finish. I like the bloke I like his work rate. We need goals and he can't provide them.

oopsy daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by mouldy
    We are playing decent football counter attacking with ease and tearing sides apart.
    I must have been watching a different game to you yesterday.

The panicking has actually stopped for me i don't think that Calderwood is going to be sacked until it is far to late and he won't resign.

I think that we have the players to get out of it if they could be motivated, but that is not going to happen. the next 10 games are where we will either stay up or get relegated as they are pretty much against the teams around us, then we hit the teams at the top end for the run in i think we will be lucky to get 40 points and could be relegated

I actually believe that we will now be relegated and i don't think there is anything anyone can do.