Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53

Thread: The thing i find hard.

      
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    104

    Default The thing i find hard.

    The thing i find hard,is the fans not getting behind them.I find today that the fans got behind them first few minutes,then they went quiet.Then when they scored again,it just dropped.I think that getting on there backs was not a good idea.I think if you get behind them,it will give them confidence.I also think,booing,do not help aswell.It do not help with there confidence.

    I think blaming Calderwood is not a good idea,because he's not the one that playing.I think it was harsh blaming him.He's is trying to build a quality team.Today was awful,i do admit,but getting on there backs,and wanting Calderwood out is not on.I think Calderwood is a quality manager,and his cv proves it.He was right what he said at the end of the match to Chippinfeild.When it was full time i just should up and when everyone just boo,i thought why.I think the reception at half time was good.I personally blame the players for today not CC.

    Similar Threads:

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    576

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by wotto1
    The thing i find hard,is the fans not getting behind them.I find today that the fans got behind them first few minutes,then they went quiet.Then when they scored again,it just dropped.I think that getting on there backs was not a good idea.I think if you get behind them,it will give them confidence.I also think,booing,do not help aswell.It do not help with there confidence.

    I think blaming Calderwood is not a good idea,because he's not the one that playing.I think it was harsh blaming him.He's is trying to build a quality team.Today was awful,i do admit,but getting on there backs,and wanting Calderwood out is not on.I think Calderwood is a quality manager,and his cv proves it.He was right what he said at the end of the match to Chippinfeild.When it was full time i just should up and when everyone just boo,i thought why.I think the reception at half time was good.I personally blame the players for today not CC.
    wotto1 I admire your confidence in CC but I feel you are very much alone. There comes a time when it doesn't matter how we play, who plays and etc. Look at the league table and tell me it's acceptable. You're right, the players are quality and they're more than capable of keeping us up but unfortunately the manager is not.


  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    104

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper
    wotto1 I admire your confidence in CC but I feel you are very much alone. There comes a time when it doesn't matter how we play, who plays and etc. Look at the league table and tell me it's acceptable. You're right, the players are quality and they're more than capable of keeping us up but unfortunately the manager is not.
    I agree* with you about the league table and the players are quality.But i do think it is harsh on CC.I think he took alot of stick,from alot of fans.I did think we stuff it last season.I think most of you did.But he did pull it back.I think most people expected play offs.i expected that sunday,it will be hard.I know we are in a bad place,but i do think it is to early to sack him.Aruther did say he will reveiw it at end,and it payed off.


  5. #4
    nakkernino del clusto
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,911

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    It was pretty vacant. *We lost yet another game we should have won. *We are lacking in creativity, thats not the players fault. *Wilson needs dumping in the trent, his 'im rio ferdinand' circus act is really annoying now.


  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    16,557

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    There really wasn't much to be jovial about during today's game. From where I sat, there was much vocal support, so much in fact that I still have a buzzing in my cold and tingling ears.

    In my opinion, give us something to cheer about and we'll cheer. Dish out rubbish then our silence is being kind.

    The players played dreadfully today in most parts and as Manager, CC has to be held responsible.

    If we don't start picking up points this side of Christmas then I'm afraid CC can expect worse. Much worse.

    'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

    I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    576

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by clusternakker
    It was pretty vacant. *We lost yet another game we should have won. *We are lacking in creativity, thats not the players fault. *Wilson needs dumping in the trent, his 'im rio ferdinand' circus act is really annoying now.
    Definitely agree with the Wilson point. I don't know where the guys got that sort of confidence from, couldn't make it at County why is he at Forest.


  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    24,788

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    I don't think Wilson did much wrong today other than one miskicked clearance. And that first goal was poorly defended by the whole team!


  9. #8

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    im glad to see some one is confident in CC, i think nowadays managers dont get enough time to make an impact in a club. they do crap in one season and there sacked, and its only if the club has money e.g chelsea, man u etc etc when managers can just buy what ever player they want at ridiculous prices and are considered to be good managers.

    Its weird that when ever the fans start to boo forest play even worse... havent the boo boys realised this yet.
    and when the fans are behnd the players they play good attacking football.

    ...


  10. #9

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by wesizleftpeg
    I don't think Wilson did much wrong today other than one miskicked clearance.* And that first goal was poorly defended by the whole team!
    Wilson was to blame for their first goal. He should have cleared it into row Z!


  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    24,788

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by CT
    Wilson was to blame for their first goal. He should have cleared it into row Z!
    Sure, Wilson messed up, but Heath got knocked off the ball and let the guy cross it (though I thought that was a foul) and the guy who scored was completely unmarked... there were a number of defensive mistakes during that goal, including how Norwich even got the fuck up the pitch from our attack in the first place! Why didn't someone just give a foul away on the half way line, take a yellow card, like any other team would do.


  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    carlton, nottm
    Posts
    1,930

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    HOW THE FUCK CAN WE GET BEHIND THE TEAM IF WE GET EJECTED FROM THE GROUND EVERYTIME WE TRY TO!


  13. #12

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebiline
    HOW THE f**k CAN WE GET BEHIND THE TEAM IF WE GET EJECTED FROM THE GROUND EVERYTIME WE TRY TO!

    we should all stand up! egnore them like we did against birmingham and yeovil last season they cant eject every one!

    or we should get a petition going round for them to let us stand... could work... probs wont lol


  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    carlton, nottm
    Posts
    1,930

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    it will never work.
    at least 10 people got ejected for nothing from cap1 today. one of them was my mate. when i asked the steward why he said hes done nothing wrong we just want to scare people, well something along those lines its fucking ridiculous


  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    4,592

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebiline
    it will never work.
    at least 10 people got ejected for nothing from cap1 today. one of them was my mate. when i asked the steward why he said hes done nothing wrong we just want to scare people, well something along those lines its f**king ridiculous
    Was it Pat?

    But yeah, I think we've been quite loyal this season so far..like getting a standing ovation to a draw vs Birmingham, shows how much it means to the fans, and how much we want to encourage the lads to get out of this relegation fight, and stay in the Championship, No one at the club wants to go back down.
    But today, I guess the fans did get on the players backs but good reasoning; There was nothing to cheer about, the winning goal was a bad mix up with Chambers & Cohen, the sending off..and nothing after would of left many fans frustrated how we couldn't beat a 10 men team, we created nothing for most of the game, Spineless at times..How can the fans get behind the team, when there not even playing well like.
    Even though I don't agree with the booing, I think It's not a good thing to do, but the Fans pay the money, so I guess there entitled to do what they want.


  16. #15

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joebiline
    it will never work.
    at least 10 people got ejected for nothing from cap1 today. one of them was my mate. when i asked the steward why he said hes done nothing wrong we just want to scare people, well something along those lines its f**king ridiculous
    i dont see why the away fans get to stand up.. i know there not allowed to but there doesnt seem to be any stewards telling them to sit down, but when we stand up to get behind the team we get kicked out. we (forest fans) pay upto 400 a season on home games they payed 20 quid a match and they get to do what eva they want.

    kicking fans out the ground gets the fans (especially around me in the capital one stand) more angry because they know they aint done f**k all.

    and the person the stewards pick to scare us payed all tht money and they get told there gettin kicked out to make an example of! *

    cant stand the stewards in capital one






  17. #16

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    PAAAA JOKE!
    stewards were worse than normal.
    The team was a joke.

    The fans have given them enough chances and time.

    They can shove my vocal support from now on.
    Calderwood out!


  18. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    carlton, nottm
    Posts
    1,930

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Doyle.Nffc
    Was it Pat?
    yeah it was.




  19. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gallifrey, Constellation of Kasterborous
    Posts
    3,137

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack.........

    stewards were worse than normal.
    The stewards seemed overly active again tonight, although I must say a thankyou to the older steward in U1 tonight as he gave my little bro his gloves to wear in the second half because he was cold

    He's nice chap who at least tells people to sit down with a smile ... I even saw him singing along to 'mull of kintyre'




  20. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,210

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    "Players lose you games, not tactics. There's so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes" -Brian Clough on England's exit from Euro 2000.




  21. #20

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNFFC92
    "Players lose you games, not tactics. There's so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes" -Brian Clough on England's exit from Euro 2000.

    It is tactics we have a decent squad yet changing players week in week playing the wrong balls its bloody stupid.
    IF YOU DONT ADMIT ITS THE TACTICS FROM THE MANAGER THEN ITS THE MANAGER NOT MOTIVATING THEM!


  22. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,210

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack.........
    It is tactics we have a decent squad yet changing players week in week playing the wrong balls its b****y stupid.
    IF YOU DONT ADMIT ITS THE TACTICS FROM THE MANAGER THEN ITS THE MANAGER NOT MOTIVATING THEM!
    The squad obviously isn't good enough, we have a few quality players but as a collection there simply not good enough.


  23. #22

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNFFC92
    The squad obviously isn't good enough, we have a few quality players but as a collection there simply not good enough.
    Here we go again!

    Just like bloody liquid!


  24. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    4,199

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack.........
    Here we go again!

    Just like b****y liquid!
    Not a bad club Liquid, but not my favourite. I hear Oceana in Southampton is amazing. I think I should go there soon.

    Oh! Calderwood in!


  25. #24
    Official Photographer
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,634

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    I think the squad cover is weak, a few injuries and CC is straight into the loan market, this points to a weak squad.
    On the CC -/+ debate, Well I think I might reserve judgement for a few more games, But I think that football teams are a measure of a manager, how they come out at half time is a reaction the team talk, a reaction that was somewhat lacking today.



  26. #25

    Default Re: The thing i find hard.

    I think that saying the fans were poor is out of order, tonight, or last night now Forest were woeful in every area, are centre midfeild was none existant and we dont have the quality, for the first time i feel like we could go down, we didnt have a clue in the second half, it was the same ball to Tyson time and again...if we cant get anything at home against a shit team like norwich with ten men, lord help us....


 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •