Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: same old boring forest

Red til I'm dead

Default Re: same old boring forest

Quote Originally Posted by anglianred View Post
    hi everyone time to have a moan about forest, new owners but so little communication just like when doughty was our boss, why havent we disclosed any sort of transfer budget??, why so hush hush?? why is it even tho we got a thread bare squad and new owners its still dead in the transfer market?, can everyone please tell me whats actually changing at forest, can someone tell me whats going to be different, why cant we secure all these signings everyones talking about, what is the actual problem here? dont know about anyone else but im already getting frustrated with the lack of urgency when the new season is so close, leeds buying like crazy and starting to get jealeous with all there signings, is it because we havent got a high enough profile manager like warnock for instance?? somethings not right about how our club is run. i,ll run around my street naked if forest ever changed there ways, specially if we brought quality signings by the end of the wk...but i for one wont be holding my breath for somethin new and exciting at forest, we are starting to get as dull has derby and thats saying something, why havent we got a manager that wont talk to the fans and get them excited, if SOD aint media friendly ten its going to get very boring this season.

just want to see some changes thats all, and since we been taken over there dont seem to be much change or communication or transfer activity.zzz

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by chriscl View Post
    With the announced signing of Adlene Guedioura now on the Official Website, you'd better get your kit off and start limbering up.

And don't forget the sunscreen. It's lovely and sunny out there and you don't want to burn yourself.

Although by the sounds of it, he already has sunstroke.

"Oh Nottingham is full of fun, Oh Nottingham is full of fun,

It's full of tits, fanny and Forest......."

Gotta love forest fans, only forest fans would moan after being bought out by rich multi millionaires and therefore securing there financial status for the foreseeable future on the same day Portsmouth are told they have two weeks left.

Just be fucking grateful that we have a fucking club to support and quit your moaning. We have no right to complain, where would we be without our owners, I daren't either think about it.

TheDude

@DerbyMeltdown: And the scum have already began spending silly amounts of money on average players! Long may it continue!

@DerbyMeltdown: Paul Coutts is twice the player Guedioura is anyway. We probably paid half the sum too. Florist fans are a bunch of mugs!

@DerbyMeltdown: Lads, just saw a guy on twitter say Guedioura is PL quality! The delusion has started! Wolves reject only god enough for lower Championship

@DerbyMeltdown: Cloughie will swoop in on transfer deadline day and sign Blackstock and Moussi

@DerbyMeltdown: Haven't renewed my season ticket due to personal reasons. Caught my wife at it with a Florist fan. Had to leave Derby to clear my head.

Red til I'm dead

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    @DerbyMeltdown: And the scum have already began spending silly amounts of money on average players! Long may it continue!

@DerbyMeltdown: Paul Coutts is twice the player Guedioura is anyway. We probably paid half the sum too. Florist fans are a bunch of mugs!

@DerbyMeltdown: Lads, just saw a guy on twitter say Guedioura is PL quality! The delusion has started! Wolves reject only god enough for lower Championship

@DerbyMeltdown: Cloughie will swoop in on transfer deadline day and sign Blackstock and Moussi

@DerbyMeltdown: Haven't renewed my season ticket due to personal reasons. Caught my wife at it with a Florist fan. Had to leave Derby to clear my head.
    Wow, he is seriously mentally challenged, even by Derby standards.

Also, Pep will eat Coutts up next year and he's welcome to "swoop in" for Moussi if he likes

Who is that guy?

Paul Coutts? I had to google the fucker. I got as far as 'is a Scottish footballer...' and began laughing.

I understood it's not a real Derby tweeter, but rather someone poking fun? Maybe I am mistaken.

Anyway, it's all horrible. No communication. Those owners aren't even on Twitter, and the OS hasn't been updated forever, and no-one has said how many millions of pounds there are to spend and we're doomed. Doomed! Also, there's a zombie in the closet over there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post

I hope he smashes her back doors in Rocco style.

TheDude

@AshattheChad: Folks, @DerbyMeltdown is a red. Check their profile. He/she just tweets posts fom Derby forums. #nffc

Large Member

I usually try to resist running with the crowd, but on this occasion I really can only say "Tit"

Paul Coutts... WTF.

Hilarious!!!

Irishforestfan

Cannot wait to see you naked mate. I hope you're a bird.

Forest never have boring seasons,win lose,promotion relegation..whatever the future holds it certainly will Not be boring.It's Forest.

Kingsley Black Fan Club

hi everyone time to have a moan about forest, new owners but so little communication just like when doughty was our boss, why havent we disclosed any sort of transfer budget??, why so wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah?? why is it wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah?, can everyone please tell me whats actually changing at forest, can someone tell me whats going to be different, why cant we secure all these signings everyones talking about, what is the actual problem here? dont know about anyone else but im already wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah signings, is it because we havent got a high enough profile manager like warnock for instance?? somethings not right about how our club is run. i,ll run around my street naked if forest ever changed there ways, specially if we brought quality signings by the end of the wk...but i for one wont be holding my breath for somethin new and exciting at forest, we are starting to get as dull has derby and thats saying something, wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah SOD aint media friendly ten its going to get very boring this season.

just want to see some changes thats all, wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah transfer activity.zzz
    Wah.

Forum Gold?

‘This at bottom is the wish and prayer of all human hearts, everywhere and at all times: “Give me a leader, a true leader, not a false sham-leader; a true leader, that he may guide me on the true way.”’

- Thomas Carlyle

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Forum Gold?
    Without a doubt! The owner also said more players to come, happy? or do you want names, dobs, bra size? to go alongside that?

Quote Originally Posted by Army View Post
    Without a doubt! The owner also said more players to come, happy? or do you want names, dobs, bra size? to go alongside that?
    lol class

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Forum Gold?
    It's got to be up there.

(probably filed under "How to make a complete tit of yourself in ten minutes").

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

oopsy daisy!

hi everyone time to have a moan about forest, new owners but so little communication just like when doughty was our boss, why havent we disclosed any sort of transfer budget??, why so hush hush?? why is it even tho we got a thread bare squad and new owners its still dead in the transfer market?, can everyone please tell me whats actually changing at forest, can someone tell me whats going to be different, why cant we secure all these signings everyones talking about, what is the actual problem here? dont know about anyone else but im already getting frustrated with the lack of urgency when the new season is so close, leeds buying like crazy and starting to get jealeous with all there signings, is it because we havent got a high enough profile manager like warnock for instance?? somethings not right about how our club is run. i,ll run around my street naked if forest ever changed there ways, specially if we brought quality signings by the end of the wk...but i for one wont be holding my breath for somethin new and exciting at forest, we are starting to get as dull has derby and thats saying something, why havent we got a manager that wont talk to the fans and get them excited, if SOD aint media friendly ten its going to get very boring this season.

just want to see some changes thats all, and since we been taken over there dont seem to be much change or communication or transfer activity.zzz
    Oooh!

Unlucky!

Throw the OP to the Wolves!
    New owners have completely won me over - I was nervous when no new manager unveiled at the Press Conference, and then, like the Sun that for a time hath hid his face behind a cloud they bring forth SOD!
    And SOD begat Adlene.
    Oh, deep joy to witness a management team just quietly going about the business in their own way.

AnglicanRed you seem to ave gone quiet! Man this has made my day!!!!