Default Re: same old boring forest

Knobbers like this make my piss boil.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yawwnnn

Good grieve mate give them chance.
    Sean O'Driscoll only got appointed on Thursday night at around 21:45 and took his first training session today.
    The new owners have bought in a few players from Kuwait on a months trial all of which look very good.
    Today we have heard news of an enquiry about bringing Jermaine Jenus back and there maybe some news on the Guedioura front.
    Over the weekend I read about a possible approach for Matty Fryatt from Hull City which is also fairly positive.
    All you have to do is keep looking out for news,these things don't always happen straight away,patience is the key.So get your act together and get behind the new owners,manager and whatever and whoever they bring to this great club we support.COME ON YOU REDS!!

TheDude

Same old Forest fans more like

So is everyone telling the thread starter to calm down and be patient, just so i'm not getting this confused?!

Last one standing

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Forest View Post
    So is everyone telling the thread starter to calm down and be patient, just so i'm not getting this confused?!
    No, I think the OP has some interesting and valid points.

In the 'always on' nature of electronic media there is the phenomena of 'anxiety in the perception of information delay', otherwise known as 'hold your horses'

if nothing is happening they have nothing to report. Would you rather the owners said "we're signing messi" and them let us down3 days later when he says "me no nottingham". Or would you rather they speak when there's something to speak about? Capiche

TheDude

I'd like one of them to come out and say they're trying to sign Whittingham and Pratley

Mr Mojo Risin'

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I'd like one of them to come out and say they're trying to sign Whittingham and Pratley
    We already know that they want to play for Nottingham Forest....

Quote Originally Posted by anglianred View Post
    hi everyone time to have a moan about forest, new owners but so little communication just like when doughty was our boss, why havent we disclosed any sort of transfer budget??, why so hush hush?? why is it even tho we got a thread bare squad and new owners its still dead in the transfer market?, can everyone please tell me whats actually changing at forest, can someone tell me whats going to be different, why cant we secure all these signings everyones talking about, what is the actual problem here? dont know about anyone else but im already getting frustrated with the lack of urgency when the new season is so close, leeds buying like crazy and starting to get jealeous with all there signings, is it because we havent got a high enough profile manager like warnock for instance?? somethings not right about how our club is run. i,ll run around my street naked if forest ever changed there ways, specially if we brought quality signings by the end of the wk...but i for one wont be holding my breath for somethin new and exciting at forest, we are starting to get as dull has derby and thats saying something, why havent we got a manager that wont talk to the fans and get them excited, if SOD aint media friendly ten its going to get very boring this season.

just want to see some changes thats all, and since we been taken over there dont seem to be much change or communication or transfer activity.zzz
    Are you sure your name shouldn't be 'Angling Red'?

‘This at bottom is the wish and prayer of all human hearts, everywhere and at all times: “Give me a leader, a true leader, not a false sham-leader; a true leader, that he may guide me on the true way.”’

- Thomas Carlyle

Senior Pol

Quote Originally Posted by anglianred
    hi everyone time to have a moan about forest, new owners but so little communication just like when doughty was our boss, why havent we disclosed any sort of transfer budget??, why so hush hush?? why is it even tho we got a thread bare squad and new owners its still dead in the transfer market?, can everyone please tell me whats actually changing at forest, can someone tell me whats going to be different, why cant we secure all these signings everyones talking about, what is the actual problem here? dont know about anyone else but im already getting frustrated with the lack of urgency when the new season is so close, leeds buying like crazy and starting to get jealeous with all there signings, is it because we havent got a high enough profile manager like warnock for instance?? somethings not right about how our club is run. i,ll run around my street naked if forest ever changed there ways, specially if we brought quality signings by the end of the wk...but i for one wont be holding my breath for somethin new and exciting at forest, we are starting to get as dull has derby and thats saying something, why havent we got a manager that wont talk to the fans and get them excited, if SOD aint media friendly ten its going to get very boring this season.

just want to see some changes thats all, and since we been taken over there dont seem to be much change or communication or transfer activity.zzz
    This post has so many moments of I don't know where to begin!

"Charlie don't surf for his hamburger momma!!"

Fawaz AL Hasawi ‏@Fawaz_alhasawi

We are pleased to announce that we have signed Adlene Guedioura on a three year contract. We look forward to seeing him play for nottingham

Happy now?

TheDude

The new Forest

A brave new era of communications now with direct tweets from the owner.

Last edited by TheDude; 23-07-12 at 16:00.

Quote Originally Posted by westyorksnffc View Post
    zzz indeed! Why should the club tell the entire world it's transfer budget? All that does is tell other clubs how little or how great our coffers are (money talks), they have been communicating with us, or don't you check the OS? And do you think SO'D has been enjoying the sun all weekend or working out who we need, what we need, and where?

Seriously, chill out mate!
    That is the good thing about SOD coming back as manager. He will know where we are short from last season.

Quote Originally Posted by westyorksnffc View Post
    zzz indeed! Why should the club tell the entire world it's transfer budget? All that does is tell other clubs how little or how great our coffers are (money talks), they have been communicating with us, or don't you check the OS? And do you think SO'D has been enjoying the sun all weekend or working out who we need, what we need, and where?

Seriously, chill out mate!
    That is the good thing about SOD returning as manager. He knows where we are short from last season and I'm sure he will have listed his targets.

Great that AG has signed and I bet there will be plenty more to follow.

If you want to hear more from our owners just follow Fawaz on twitter.

He has a habit of tweeting about the club and giving key information out. Today for example he has told everyone forest have signed Guedoira and to expect some more over the next week.

That enough info?

Patience mate, patience

Bet you're searching around for the 'DeletePost' button now....

Rice 21

Fuck off Forest, you boring bunch of bastards. Signing Adelene Guedioura? What a load of shite from our "owners"......

.....This thread could only have been timed better if it was started 30 minutes before Fawaz - one of our owners - told us, the fans, he'd just signed a player.

If nothing else your timing is nothing short of impeccable. Congratulations on making a complete tool of yourself.

Left Winger

Fawaz 1, Anglianred 0

"It is better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep"

TheDude

Fawaz 1 Daily Mail 0

Left Winger

Quote Originally Posted by anglianred
    . i,ll run around my street naked if forest ever changed there ways, specially if we brought quality signings by the end of the wk...
    With the announced signing of Adlene Guedioura now on the Official Website, you'd better get your kit off and start limbering up.

And don't forget the sunscreen. It's lovely and sunny out there and you don't want to burn yourself.