Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abdulaziz and Omar Al-Hasawi

Default Abdulaziz and Omar Al-Hasawi

I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about these guys? Obviously the information is pretty sketchy with regard to Fawaz and his background at present but I'm confused as to the role they'll play if, as expected, Fawaz appoints himself chairmen. Are they just additional sources of income or will they be made board members?

Interesting times!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Abdulaziz and Omar Al-Hasawi

Can't find anything about Omar. Abdulaziz seems to be quite influential though, Google has him linked to various investments.

Red til I'm dead

I read somewhere that Fawaz has got 70% of the club, Abdulaziz has got 20% and Omar 10%. Might have got Omar and Abdulaziz's stakes the wrong way round. Also, apparently one of them is the cousin, not a brother?

A lad I work with who is based in London is very aware of the Al Hasawi family and tells me that they are major players in the London property market.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes' Organ View Post
    A lad I work with who is based in London is very aware of the Al Hasawi family and tells me that they are major players in the London property market.
    Read the same thing, it's good that they already do business here. Working in property development they'll have good links which would come in useful when building such things as stadiums :P I'll stop getting ahead of myself now. Fawaz comes across really well, I'm going with the assumption he'll be chairman, I think the other two will have an active role but will be less visible. Hopefully this image I'm getting of them stays as it is, they haven't done anything that I've been unhappy with yet!

Not that type of player

Omar is a director of Messila Residential

ohhh very nice, I would like one of those flats

Daniel

They need a good managing agent #broadwalkpm

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    They need a good managing agent #broadwalkpm
    This is going to sound ridiculous but I promise it to be true. I am not in direct access with Al-Hasawi but a work colleague of mine is.

He has Al-Hasawi on his BlackBerry messenger and Al Hasawi has the status 'We are Forest' along with a photo of all three of the owner's photographed in the middle of the City Ground.

Not really a big deal but shows Al-Hasawi's excitement and pride about his new purchase.

I believe you because otherwise it would be the shittest ever rumour to make up lol

Quote Originally Posted by James_NFFC View Post
    This is going to sound ridiculous but I promise it to be true. I am not in direct access with Al-Hasawi but a work colleague of mine is.

He has Al-Hasawi on his BlackBerry messenger and Al Hasawi has the status 'We are Forest' along with a photo of all three of the owner's photographed in the middle of the City Ground.

Not really a big deal but shows Al-Hasawi's excitement and pride about his new purchase.

Sorry, but it doesn't half sound like bull. How would he have got hold of his BB pin?

Flats to be built Trentside then.

We work for a company looking after high net worth individuals, many of whom use BlackBerry's so its not really surprising to have a client's BBM pin as its an excellent way of communicating.

To be honest, its irrelevant if you believe it or not, as its only a small tidbit of info and hardly World breaking news.

I just wanted to share it as I thought it demonstrated a little of Al Hasawi's character.

Last edited by James_NFFC; 12-07-12 at 22:57.

Red til I'm dead

We work for a company looking after high net worth individuals, many of whom use BlackBerry's so its not really surprising to have a client's BBM pin as its an excellent way of communicating.

To be honest, its irrelevant if you believe it or not, as its only a small tidbit of info and hardly World breaking news.

I just wanted to share it as I thought it demonstrated a little of Al Hasawi's character.
    Is it a law firm by any chance?

Banned

Fawaz has an iphone

4:52 PM - 11 Jul 12 via Osfoora for iPhone ˇ Details

Last edited by Nffc; 13-07-12 at 00:12.

Banned

maybe the brothers are in this picture somewhere

http://lockerz.com/s/224413371

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RealRed85 View Post
    I read somewhere that Fawaz has got 70% of the club, Abdulaziz has got 20% and Omar 10%. Might have got Omar and Abdulaziz's stakes the wrong way round. Also, apparently one of them is the cousin, not a brother?
    you talking about this?

aziz al sheikh ‏@azoz26fontas
    Reportedly, Fawaz Al-Hasawi has 70% of ownership shares. His brothers Abdulaziz and Omar have 20% and 10% respectively.

Red til I'm dead

Quote Originally Posted by Nffc View Post
    you talking about this?

aziz al sheikh ‏@azoz26fontas
    Reportedly, Fawaz Al-Hasawi has 70% of ownership shares. His brothers Abdulaziz and Omar have 20% and 10% respectively.
    Nah it was in an article somewhere. Got it off the NewsNow Forest site so its not exactly top secret, but cant remember which article it was

I think it was from the NFFC Holdings registration..

Let me just tell you a little about the brothers, Abdul-aziz is the head of the family since their father died so he´s the main man in all things financial, Fawaz devotes himself on the football side of things while young Omar looks after the minor but more flashy stuff.
    But they are all close to each other, and their private fortunes and reputations are at work here so all three of them turning up as Directors are hardly a surprise eh?

Knew there was a whiff of a banker about you James..

Fawaz has an iphone

4:52 PM - 11 Jul 12 via Osfoora for iPhone ˇ Details
    im sure someone as rich as he is can afford more than one phone, in fact having one for business and one for social uses makes sense

Abdulaziz is Fawaz's older brother while Omar is their cousin. Believe or not my family are good friends with the Al Hasawis and I can tell you they are buzzing about bringing new ideas to the club.

maybe the brothers are in this picture somewhere

http://lockerz.com/s/224413371
    They are not in the picture. However they should be in the City Ground on Saturday for the club's unveiling of the new home shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaheel View Post
    Knew there was a whiff of a banker about you James..
    Nice one!

I'm actually neither involved in the banking or law sectors.....

Omar comin'