Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angry Ankergren

aka Famous

Default Angry Ankergren

Sour grapes anyone?

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/fron...?newsid=185687

I really like the comment about Doncaster not being as good a side as Leeds. They didn't do to badly the other day though did they?

The thing is, I am convined that Leeds would not have made such a great start had they started on 0 points. The deduction galvanized them and all bets were off after that point.

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Angry Ankergren

Even the majority of Leeds fans I've spoken to admit that Doncaster outplayed them in all three meetings they had this season.

Donny were the best footballing side in the division, poor start and end to the season denied them automatic.

"It is not a nice feeling. Hopefully we will start next season with zero points and go up, but you never know if the League might give us minus 13 points or something like that."
    WHY what have they been up to now?, maybe an FA enquiry may be in order....surely thats admitting they deserve -13 points next season....thats one thing i agree on with w@nkergren.

Lets see if the FA take the -13 in to consideration, and hope his wish comes true. I have spoken to many Leeds fans regarding the playoffs, they all agreed that they were out played and lacked the cutting edge. Someone said, "We thought we could turn up and win"

Obviously that wasn't the case. Well played Donny.

Even we outplayed them this season twice over. If we played Donny we would have won too. How can he say we shouldn't be up? Sour grapes indeed, stupid jealous b*****d.

Daniel

Well come and join us and you can be in the Championship... lol

Ankergren >>>> * <<<< garibaldi

Victor Meldrew

the Leeds fan I spoke to on the day said they looked nervous and didn't really turn up.

I am using scotch bonnet chillis tonight for that extra kick.

leeds only have themselves to blame they obviously felt they only had to turn up to win it ,Shame on you .A team who play in red did the same thing with yeovil last season

yam

Default The Sour Grape Bunch

Leeds keeper angered by points deduction
    17:14 May, 28, 2008
    Leeds stopper Casper Ankergren is dismayed at being denied automatic promotion after their play-off final loss against Doncaster

Mail The FansFC Editor
    Send This Article To A Friend
    Post Your View on The Msg Board

"Nottingham Forest should not be in the Championship next season, we should," said Ankergren.

"We have had a great season and we can be proud of our results, but we are standing here with nothing and we will have to play in League One again next season."

"We knew it would be tough against Doncaster because they are a good side – but they are not better than us. However, it will be them playing in the Championship next season, not us."

"It is not a nice feeling. Hopefully we will start next season with zero points and go up, but you never know if the League might give us minus 13 points or something like that."

"In a couple of days we may think more positively and may look back on this as a great season. But right now I have not got a lot of positive thoughts about what's happened

"I came here to play in the Championship and hopefully get in the Premier League so this is not what you want."

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/fron...?newsid=185687

Default Re: The Sour Grape Bunch

Well Ankergren is a first class WANKERR!!

ha ha ankergren in the premiership dream on buddy boy

yam

I actually looked to see if anyone had already posted, must be blind D'OH!!!

I'd delete it but it won't let me.

winnits

Time for a merge

Can understand his frustration, why not just enjoy it?

With such an attitude, he can only fail.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

prime requisite of a prem GK -stop diving headers from the edge of the area -FAILED throw ball out to teammates not opposition -FAILED on 3 occassions ,decent kicking skills -FAILED

Ankergren will become premiership when i become prime minister

Leeds scored a hell of a lot of late goals (80 mins +), and the results could easily have gone the other way.
    Im not just saying this in defence of what this leeds goalies said but I saw Leeds several times on TV and not ONCE were they the better side.
    Anyway his beef should be with the people who run the football club he is employed by for getting them in the minus points position they found themselves in AND NOT US.
    So my message to Ankregren is.

:P* *

Not only has he been well and truly beaten with the ugly stick, looks like he's been brainwashed by Uncle Ken. What a complete knobend. we'll miss not playing you next season.

Rice 13

I think I can understand his anger as had it not been for him the score could easily have been 2 or 3 nil by half time. Maybe hes just letting out some aggression through some different channels instead of concentrating on what actually happened

I couldn't give a toss what the whinging git has to say.

Let him and his teammates rot in League 1 for another year. I couldn't care less about them.

Angry Ankergren? Wasn't he the one that sang that song that was played when Charlene and Scott got married on Neighbours?

oopsy daisy!

Good old Leeds.

Always showing the World how to handle defeat with dignity.

aka Famous

Quote Originally Posted by WNYForest
    Angry Ankergren? Wasn't he the one that sang that song that was played when Charlene and Scott got married on Neighbours?

Thats exactly what entered my head when I originally posted!

The song was called 'Suddenly '- I think he looked like a skin headed pub man from Yates'.