Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: Sound familiar?

Default Sound familiar?

From a Blackpool site

'Hit the nail on the head there mumby we just missed out on promotion.

Just imagine if karl Oyston had put his hands in his deep pockets and given a few quid to Holloway in January for team strengthening, we could have gone up automatically.

So f i t are you saying you were happy with the above mentioned players? no offence mate but you are seriously deluded by the O's.

So no doubt karl will want Ollie to do it all again next season on a shoe string budget and people like f i t are happy with it all that's what really amazes me.'

That's amazing, I thought Forest were the only club in the world who didn't back their manager!

They don't seem too ipressed with the signing of Ando either.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Sound familiar?

its actually better to back your manager and get your buisnes done in the summer window rather than the winter one(this still dosen`t work out if you back clowns like McClaren). If you look at king Billys promotion with the sheep he was relativly well backed in the jan window but it upset the balance and took them from top down to a finishing position of third. The idea that cash spent equalls an automatic improvement dosen`t follow just look at leicester.

Not that type of player

A manager always wants more players.
    Chairmen/owners have to set a limit on spending.
    Yes it happens at every club.

Billy Davies long lost lovechild.

Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    its actually better to back your manager and get your buisnes done in the summer window rather than the winter one(this still dosen`t work out if you back clowns like McClaren). If you look at king Billys promotion with the sheep he was relativly well backed in the jan window but it upset the balance and took them from top down to a finishing position of third. The idea that cash spent equalls an automatic improvement dosen`t follow just look at leicester.
    For every Leicester there's a Man City - it's a combination of elements which bring success - cash without a clue is useless ala McClaren, as is savvy without sufficient cash ala Davies.

I've got to say where Blackpool are concerned that they can't keep expecting Holloway to work miracles and be content to stay - the club needs to match his ambition and not be unappreciative of what he's done.

Last edited by Alf-aSemedoBlueJeans&Chinos; 04-06-12 at 19:38.

I'd say Blackpool fans have more to be annoyed about than most when it comes to owner's sticking their hands in their pockets.

Didn't he take about £11m from their Premier League riches for himself?