Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ched Evans

Monk De Wally De Honk

Default Re: Ched Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Tutts View Post
    Has a female ever been done for rape on a man?

I'm guessing it must have happened but how does 'consent' get applied?
    This was in the news a couple of months ago.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_sex_in_chains_case

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Rice 13

Some of the comments on this thread make me feel sick, I just hope those that have made comments saying she is a slag never have someone they know have something similar happen to them.

So a girl has sex with one man makes her game for anyone else that night does it?

She said she was raped by both? What an odd decision then for one to be let off and the other convicted. Surely if they believe her then both should be convicted.

I know a girl who honey trapped her ex then cried rape, he was convicted on a lesser sexual charge and she went around bragging what she had done. Unfortunately there is often just going to be ones word against another.

Rice 13

Regardless of what she said or did we don't know, but as I said she doesn't consent to everyone just because she said yes to one of them.
    Rape is a horrendous crime yet people on here seem to think she made up the claims maybe you should arrange to meet her and tell her that.

Can't Re Member

Quote Originally Posted by uredsuns
    Regardless of what she said or did we don't know, but as I said she doesn't consent to everyone just because she said yes to one of them.
    Rape is a horrendous crime yet people on here seem to think she made up the claims maybe you should arrange to meet her and tell her that.
    I agree with you in many ways - however you don't know if she's making the claims up or not. No one knows except the girl, the 2 footballers and possibly the 2 lads outside.

Or are you saying there is no such thing as a false accusation of rape?

Oh FFS.

Rice 13

No I am saying Ched Evans in the eyes of the law is a rapist, he was found guilty by a jury and a judge has sentenced him accordingly. Yet people on here who probably know very little about the facts are saying because someone who she accused got found not guilty. They are saying she can't be raped by one but not another on the same night.

twitter.com/askyourbrief

At the end of the day she gave evidence and had that evidence vigorously tested in front of 12 strangers, who decided unanimously to believe her account. That should be (and is) enough.

Those who have no idea of the facts are in absolutely no place to comment on the verdict.

Pretty harsh sentence imo.

The girl got raped by 2 guys , one got off scott free and the other got 5 years ? How is that fair ?! Are the jury all sheffield wednesday fans ?

Can't Re Member

Quote Originally Posted by uredsuns
    No I am saying Ched Evans in the eyes of the law is a rapist, he was found guilty by a jury and a judge has sentenced him accordingly. Yet people on here who probably know very little about the facts are saying because someone who she accused got found not guilty. They are saying she can't be raped by one but not another on the same night.
    Your right again.

And if she had said 'I went to the hotel with Mr M, however I was too out of it to know Mr E had joined in' that would absolutely be rape.

But that isn't what she said, hence the querying of the verdict. Surely it's both or neither in this instance.

No wonder my post count..

Has anyone noticed that now we're safe, no-one has anything to be angry about any more, so they're all arguing with each other. Rather funny!

MOTHERFUCKINGDEXTERBLOODYBLACKSTOCKOHMYFUCKINGGODY ESGETINYOUMOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUCKINGHAVESOMEOFTHATYOUCUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rice 13

Quote Originally Posted by Bonalair View Post
    Your right again.

But that isn't what she said, hence the querying of the verdict. Surely it's both or neither in this instance.
    Why can she not consent to sex with one man but not another, I am not questioning her accusations of rape as like Chap said a guilty verdict is what was found against one of the men. People have been found not guilty before you know this isn't a a exclusive verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by uredsuns View Post
    Why can she not consent to sex with one man but not another, I am not questioning her accusations of rape as like Chap said a guilty verdict is what was found against one of the men. People have been found not guilty before you know this isn't a a exclusive verdict.
    She didn't consent with one, she said both raped her?

Rice 13

But a court of law said she consented to one.
    Would you have sex with a woman if you walked in on her doing the deed with someone else and find it acceptable and not think it might be rape?

Nott'm/scanning the horizon @Brize.......

Some of the comments on this thread make me feel sick, I just hope those that have made comments saying she is a slag never have someone they know have something similar happen to them.

So a girl has sex with one man makes her game for anyone else that night does it?
    ^This

OK to avoid discussing rape as it is obviously a sensitive issue:

Man goes into a shop and the shopkeeper tells him he can help himself to pies. Man eats pies, while shopkeeper falls asleep. Second man walks in helps himself to pies too. Second man is technically a thief as he did not have permission to eat pie, even though he had walked in on a pie free for all.

Shopkeeper wakes up calls the police and says 2 men stole pies?

Can't Re Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jah

Man goes into a shop and the shopkeeper tells him he can help himself to pies. Man eats pies, while shopkeeper falls asleep. Second man walks in helps himself to pies too. Second man is technically a thief as he did not have permission to eat pie, even though he had walked in on a pie free for all.

Sort of this except other way round.

Shopkeeper says two men stole pies. Both men say pies were given.

Court decides that, though he has accused both, he actually gave the first man pies, but the second man stole them.

Can't Re Member

And before someone comes in and says we are saying rape is no worse than pie theft....don't.

But a court of law said she consented to one.
    Would you have sex with a woman if you walked in on her doing the deed with someone else and find it acceptable and not think it might be rape?
    I would be asking very serious questions of a girl who had consensual sex with a guy and accused him of rape. It would certainly bring a reasonable amount of doubt to her other claims. I guess there must of been some other information which pointed towards the final verdict.

Still, if she had consensual sex with one guy and still accused him of rape it exposes her as a pretty poisonous individual.

Not as poisonous as Evans, granted. But still.

Who will BooBaby boo?
    I'm up on the eleventh floor and I'm watching the Harleys below.

Golly, it puts relegation v survival into perspective doesn't it?

twitter.com/askyourbrief

Quote Originally Posted by Jah View Post

No, because the law relating to permission to eat a pie is completely different to that for consenting to sex.

In your example the second male has a defence that he did not believe what he was doing to be dishonest.

Helping yourself to sex with an unconscious female isn't really comparable.

Rice IV

Was she unconscious or in a drunken stupor?

We're responsible for our actions when we're in drunken stupors - things like driving, fighting, breaking into houses etc. If the girl was only in a drunken stupor, and not unconscious, then why can the responsibility of her actions be overlooked? Was she carried into the hotel against her will? Beaten? Restrained or held captive?

If having sex with drunk girls is enough to convict for rape, then the police should hang around the streets at 5am Sunday morning arresting male walk of shamers.

I don't know the facts of this case, but from what I gather she was unable to give testimony due to lack of memory.

Talk to me, Goose.

Without commenting on this particular case, the whole law around this worries me by its seeming vagueness.

I'm sure like most of you guys, there's been the odd time where you've woken up with a girl in your bed and wondered how you've got there. It worries me that we could both wake up with no recollection of a heavy night before, yet in the eyes of the law it seems to be the male that will potentially be in trouble.

I hate r**s scum

I hope the dirty bastard gets the same treatment in prison good luck Ched you're gonna need you

Nott'm/scanning the horizon @Brize.......

Unfortunately many legal cases are not an exact science, the quality of legal teams,witness evidence,12 members of the jury, etc. are all thrown into the mix. Ultimately 'you' must take responsibility for yourself and make sure 'you' don't put yourself in a situation where you can be accused. Just look at this case, take on board the risks you take if ultimately you don't get 'consent' If in doubt don't take the risk, you may not like it but thats the way it is!