Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.
Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160
Results 3,976 to 3,984 of 3984

Thread: The demise of Liverpool - Parts II & III (sponsored by eugenboppboppbopp)

Default Re: The demise of Liverpool - Parts II & III (sponsored by eugenboppboppbopp)

Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    Why is he not then extolling the virtue of Lewis Grabban?
    Cause he’s a plastic scouse prick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: The demise of Liverpool - Parts II & III (sponsored by eugenboppboppbopp)

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Anyone know this twat?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...iverpool-islam

Hope Marinakis takes his season ticket off him
    I should probably add I’m kicking off with him for loving the scousers rather than his religion...

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Is it an Emperor's New Clothes thing or have I missed something or is Virgil VanDijk indeed the greatest player in the entire pantheon of the history of football since even before football started in 1992?

By "relegation battle", do you mean 7th, 12th or 14th?

Quote Originally Posted by willojack View Post
    flagman do me a f***ing favour remove me from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Flagman View Post
    Is it an Emperor's New Clothes thing or have I missed something or is Virgil VanDijk indeed the greatest player in the entire pantheon of the history of football since even before football started in 1992?
    He's quite literally the living embodiment of footballing perfection and if you think otherwise you're an anti-Liverpool conspiracy theorist that doesn't believe in footballing fairytales or the authenticity of Jurgen Klopp's tooth colour.

When they win the Premier League title this season through their brilliance and no unusual referring decisions, in spite of everyone being against them, it will be the single greatest story in the history of any sport.

I am now so obsessed by the Klopp teeth that I can't hear anything he says because I'm so mesmerised by those gnashers.

Mind you, it might also be because I switch off or turn over channels when he comes on.

I think I might enter hibernation next April and May if they look like winning the league. I'm even willing Leicester on should the scousers choke (and it would be hilarious if Rogers beat them to it).

Not that type of player

They were 7 points clear at the top at the turn of the year (all played 20 games) and still finished 2nd, so it isnt over yet.

Stand Firm And Strike Hard

May not be the best moderator on LTLF, but he's In The Top 1

Its 30 years since the backpass rule came in and stopped the scousers winning the title.

VAR is in to redress that balance.

The lightning seeds are Scouse.
    Their song contains the line "30 years of hurt".

You know...you just KNOW that the media will wipe their arses with this for MONTHS. AND MONTHS.Its going to be nauseating.

Please don't let it happen.

Menior Sember

If the Scouse do win the title I'll be having a rather large shit when it takes place