Welcome to the LTLF Forest Forum.

Thread: mark arthur

Default mark arthur

mark arthur has been on radio nottm saying fans should be patient over new signings and that the club is hoping to have assembled a team the fans will be proud of by the middle of july, heard that one before

Similar Threads:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Daniel

Default Re: mark arthur

MArthur is right...

I didn't expect any signings till late June in any case...

I also suspect we've lost out on Earnie

Apparently earnie had talks with us last week so i assumed it would've been done and dusted by now so i guess he won't be signing now

He is right we do have a squad that I am certainly proud of we just need some more players and I think we will be alright.

We really don't know what is happening when he was on holiday and when he came back. We need some time to find out. I think CC is on holiday at the moment isn't he? Well he certainly hasn't done man interviews of late.

We can't sign him until July the 1st anyway can we?? We may be close to sealing the deal, but if Earnie has said to us he wants to sign, and we have said to him we want him, then there won't be a rush to make a deal untill both parties are 100% happy with t's and c's.

Congratulations making the first Mark Arthur thread since promotion.

As long as the right negotiations are taking place with the right players then what's the rush?

I'm happy to wait until pre-season if it means that we make some great inspirational additions to the team. I would be very disheartened if we signed players now knowing there were still some great catches out there.

'Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings' - Salvador Dali 1904-1989

I think 'odd' is a good thing. Oddness shows originality, uniqueness and a desire to be different from the masses. Oddness is, maybe, only deemed 'odd' by the majority who are considered less odd but only by their own blinkered observations and understanding. Oddness should never be criticised but be encouraged to nurture, develop individualism and to explore the mind rather than conform to expectation and 'normality'. Many of the world's greatest works of art and prose were born from those minds many considered to be 'odd'.
    [/url]

I'm sorry but i find that most of the stuff that comes out of mark arthur's mouth tends to be utter sh**e

Quote Originally Posted by red4life
    Apparently earnie had talks with us last week so i assumed it would've been done and dusted by now so i guess he won't be signing now
    Not necessarily

Earnshaw has apparently had no other bids accepted. This includes Sheff Utd as Derby wanted Hulse as part of the deal and Sheff was having non of it.

Commons has been talking to Derby, but nothing concluded yet, but I still fully expect him to be wearing white next season. In the form of Derby.

Yeah, players may just be taking their time over decisions or waiting for more offers.

oopsy daisy!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    MArthur is right...

lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by red4life
    I'm sorry but i find that most of the stuff that comes out of mark arthur's mouth tends to be utter sh**e*
    That's because it is.

For once I tend to agree with the prat, but I'd rather see quality and have to be patient, get the right players in, we can't afford to make mkistakes, if we're serious about promotion!

Quote Originally Posted by tricky trev
    For once I tend to agree with the prat, but I'd rather see quality and have to be patient, get the right players in, we can't afford to make mkistakes, if we're serious about promotion!
    Nobody has said we are serious about promotion though.

That's true, for once perhaps it'll work in our favour!

I can stand to wait a while longer if it means we are getting quality players who are proven at this level.

However it would be nice to get at leats one signing in the next week or so, just for something else to chat about.

winnits

He's set his stall out to be roundly slagged off if the club don't deliver on signings; so hopefully this confidence in coming out with comments like this has some grounding